1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Questions for your resident Eagle Scout

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BraviaryScout, May 28, 2017.

1. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    What is your favorite candy bar?
    Do you pay attention to Pokémon stuff on YouTube? If so, who is your favorite Poketuber?
    Do you like musical theater? If so, what are some of your favorite shows?
    What is your favorite kind of music? Favorite song?
    If you could meet one character from Pokémon, who would it be, and what would you two do together?
    If you could meet one fictional character who is not from Pokémon, who would it be, and what would you two do together?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BraviaryScout likes this.
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Twix. Honorable mentions are Kit Kat and Reese's peanut butter cups.
    It depends. If there's some big reveal or playthrough of a new game, I will seek out that kind of thing. I try to steer away from the latter since it has spoilers. My go to guy has to be MunchingOrange. He's very informative and fairly easy to follow in his vids.
    It's been a while since I've seen or been in a musical theater. One that stands out to me is the Sound of Music, which my high school acted during my senior year. In our version of the musical, I auditioned and played the role of Rolf Gruber.
    I don't have one favorite artist, genre or song. I'll listen to anything from classical orchestra pieces to the latest hip-hop stuff. Lately, I'm really finding that I do enjoy ARIZONA and their chill music.
    Huh...never thought I'd have so much difficulty for this one. Maybe Lillie. We'd run away from the Aether Paradise, get married, have kids and live in a log cabin on a remote Alolan Island where I could protect her, cuddle and raise a family.
    On a more serious note; I'd like to meet Alder. He's an easygoing guy who enjoys life day by day and doesn't take things seriously. Plus he could give me a Larvesta. Volcarona is one of my favorite Pokémon.
    Agent Callen from NCIS: LA. I'd be the newest member of the Office of Special Projects.

Thanks for asking :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #22 Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Would you rather have flame based powers or ice based?

4. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Oooh, I like this question very much! Hmm....y'know what, I'm going to go with ice. I've been told by many people that I have a cool collected demeanor and don't always show a lot of emotion when the circumstances demand. Ice based powers I think would compliment that very much.

Not to hate on fire though, I relate more to ice and frost than I do heat.

Vigilance likes this.
  5. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I have a couple of Boy Scout related questions for you.
    Were you ever inducted into the Order of the Arrow?
    Did you earn any Eagle Palms?

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Is there a food you'd really like to try one day?

:: What would you consider your primary goal right now?

:: Have you ever laughed so hard that your drink spurted from your nose?

7. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Yup. I'm a Brotherhood member.

I have one bronze and one gold.

• No specific dish, but I recently discovered Middle Eastern cuisine. Biryani is amazing.
    • My primary goal right now is to be able to be self sufficient, seek my soulmate and start a family.
    • Yes. Don't do it with anything carbonated. It really sucks.
    Thanks for asking guys. :)

Shada likes this.
  8. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you like to listen to music while you work?

If you could have a pet dragon, what would it look like?

Have you ever eaten straight gelatin? It's disgusting

9. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    What's your favorite shiny Pokémon?

What do you think is the most effective way to concentrate?

10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Have you ever eaten an insect?

Do you think invisibility as a power is overrated?

11. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Sadly no. :( Headphones are strictly prohibited while on the airport ramp. We can listen to whatever while we're in the breakroom though.

I prefer sleek and contoured type of dragons (Noivern, Flygon, etc) compared to the spiky and spiny ones like (Salamence, Hydreigon, etc)

Something along those lines if it makes sense.

Yes. Never again...

Blaziken. Its coloration is so much more enhanced and rich.

Basically have to purge all those tempting thoughts out of your head. Just focus on what you're doing. Downside to that is when I do something along those lines; I usually don't put any thought into what happens next. So when I'm done, I have no clue what else I'm supposed to be doing. Kinda ironic coming from someone who multitasks at work every day lol

I had fried ants and ant eggs in Mexico just the other day.

Not really. I would love to have the power of invisibility. Now I DO think that it's overused in the fact that it's a prime answer when people get asked about a superpower.

Thanks for the questions guys. :) Love y'all

Vigilance and luxuryluxray like this.
  12. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Do you have a song you cant stop singing to your self recently?

What was the latest movie that you watched and really enjoyed?

13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    What is one song that is played a lot that you can't stand?

Do you like your work?

14. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Around the World by A Touch of Class. For whatever reason, this song has been stuck in my head since I was a kid. Used to hear it all the time when my mom took me with her to the department stores.

The Great Wall. It was a little cheesy, but actually much better than what I was going to give it credit for. A decent watch.

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift. Not to say that I dislike her music (She's a fantastic artist), but my mom likes to play it on the music player and I usually hear it at least once every three days.

I do! You know I love to poke fun at my company and gripe about the hundred degree heat all the time. Fun coworkers, no two days are ever the same and it can get stressful, but genuinely, I do enjoy what I do.

Get to meet all sorts of cool people too.

Thanks for asking :)

15. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    What's your favorite Pokémon ship that's not Sunshineshipping? XD

16. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    You know me too well XD. Games: Likely Ferriswheelshipping Hilda X N (Shiningsunshipping is basically Ferriswheelshipping 2.0) I can thank ff.net for getting me hooked on it. I've always been a sucker for the main character sticking up for another important character in the story and being that close friend.

Anime: Been a while since I've watched actively, but Advanceshipping. Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea solidified my love for this pairing.

17. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I love Ferriswheelshipping!

Favorite music piece from the Pokémon games? What's your favorite event from Summer Scramble?

18. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Now you know why I am obsessed love Shiningsunshipping so much! The roles swap genders and they have similar family issues, have a special connection with the game legendary Pokémon and they even leave at the end of the main story for a distant land.

Entralink. Although there's a lot of amazing music on the game, there's nothing else like it.

I'm having a lot of fun with the Create a Pokémon event. Don't want to spill any more details.

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you get dizzy easily?

:: Do you text often?

:: Have you ever tap-danced?

20. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I'm surprised I didn't see a whole list of questions about travel but i think I'm going to cover that just well:

What's your favorite country you've traveled to so far? Least favorite destination? Most overrated destination?

Anywhere you'd like to travel to in the near future? (I remember you mentioned Japan and China:Shanghai? a while back??)

If you had to learn a language, which language would you learn and why?