1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask an idol obsessed artist!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Beffie, Jan 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @Wolfey
    Favorite color scheme?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you prefer Winter or Summer?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    any color scheme can be good if it looks right!! but im very partial to blues, greens, and purples. maybe toss in a bit of pink? i practically think in color theory so i could really write an essay to this question but ill save myself the time haha.

winter by a longshot! it just feels warmer (not literally) and it has this extremely cozy mood? i dont know what im trying to say but i just love winter especially for the holidays

4. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    If you could add a new Ride Pokémon to the games, which Pokémon would you choose?

5. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE IVE PLAYED GEN 7 LMAO but uuuuu maybe the lati duo?? i absolutely loved soaring in oras and id love to see it come back for the switch Pokémon game!! just imagine the graphics man hhhh

6. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
  7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    this is probably the only question in the world i dont have to think of a response for because who DOESNT like memes tbh

8. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Do you find that you think more evil-like when you are playing video games?
    What is your favorite Pokémon plushie?
    Favorite house plant?

9. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    only in splatoon do i start threatening people so not really (dont play splatoon with me im way too competitive)

uuuu my game store sells popplio plushies and i really want one!! i also like water type plushies in general i wish they sold feebas where i was or feebas in general I Really Like Feebas Okay

cactus!! i dont have one but one of my teachers does and its so cute uwaaaaaa

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    What is the most frustrating game that you've played?

11. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    i dont play many games that frustrate me but id probably say smashs world of light lmao some of the missions are so hard it took me like 30 minutes to beat one

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    do you prefer Twitter, Facebook, or neither?

13. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @Wolfey
    Do you play any idol games? Favorite one?

14. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    revives

its sad how much time i waste on twitter,, its a good time killer tho!! facebook is really boring ill stand by that forever lmao

ill just list all the ones ive had at some point (which is.. a lot.....) : love live school idol festival, cinderella girls starlight stage, ensemble stars, bang dream girls band party, on air, and probably some others that i dont remember right now.

ensemble stars is 100% my favorite because ive been playing it the longest and it kinda doesnt require too much effort? it also allows me to practice reading jp text so bonus~

15. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Have you ever tried shiny hunting? If so, did you find the one you were looking for?

16. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • How many Pokémon do you think will debut in Sword & Shield?
    • What is your favorite way to eat eggs?

17. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    i used to shiny hunt a lot like 4-5 years ago!! i always find the ones i want because id do pokeradar chaining in pearl and i would always get all the pink shinies

masuda said a lot. i trust him. (probably like 50 because they keep making less and less and im a really pessimistic when it comes to new games,, i dont think its gonna matter because theyre just gonna reveal them all on the youtube channel anyways)

i guess any way that doesnt involve mixing the whites and the yolks?? hard boiled gets a free pass in this department but otherwise i cant stand one or the other

18. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @Wolfey
    Least favorite art medium?

19. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    paper. just anything on paper. no undoing, no effects to really pop the colors, and not to mention my hand hurts like hell when i do traditional art

20. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @Wolfey
    I see you used to shiny hunt, what about easter egg hunting in video games?