1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask an idol obsessed artist!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Beffie, Jan 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    wiggles out of my grave like a worm

i did used to shiny hunt! back when i had patience ktrjngjktrnhj

if were talking easter eggs as in hidden references i love findin those... especially in games that are part of series and refer to other previous games!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    You recently had a name change! What brought it about?

Best starter from Hoenn?

Favorite animal?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    im not too sure tbh? i go by beffie everywhere else now so i figured i would here too.

MUDKIP i have to play with a mudkip every time i play a hoenn game... sometimes i do treecko but its mostly mudkip

i like cats a lot... i wanna be a cat tbh just sleep all day and get unconditional love from ppl sounds like a good time

Wizard likes this.
  4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    What are some of your favorite battle themes from the Pokémon games? Overworld?

5. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    I HAVENT PLAYED Pokémon IN 2 YEARS but maybe for overworld i like the really pretty and serene themes? like gentle and soft yknow... for battles pretty much anything but the wild themes bc you hear the wild themes so much it gets boring lmao.... the champion themes have all been solid tho

6. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Do you know the first step to learning how to draw with markers? (I got a set of nice markers from my art teacher and some markers that are used for shading, blending, ect.)

7. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    What is the worst anime you have seen and why?

8. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Which Pokémon has the best shiny, in your opinion?

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Your favourite “pickle” (green) shiny?

PoserPanda likes this.
  10. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    If you could have a free art piece made for you, what would you like that person to draw?

11. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    *casually answers questions asked to me all the way back in july*

milotic!! im a fair bit biased as milotic is my favorite Pokémon but the baby blue on the bold yellow is really pretty and im all for it..... i like altaria too, golden bird!!

PICKLE GREEN SHINIES ARE THE WORST!! but marill and flygon make it look alright if they count.

i actually dont know since ive never asked for free art before?? tjgntdrjkn tho i tend to ask for my favorite characters if im given the chance!! not specifying any one character since this fluctuates a bit

PoserPanda likes this.
  12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Do you like cheese? If the answer is yes, what kinds of cheese?

13. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    i loooooooove that stuff.... my favorites are really sharp cheddars and theres a really specific kind of smoked cheese i like.... i also like the classic stuff like colby or mozzarella, so i guess as its not boring american or feta (that stuff is gross) im down for it

14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Have you ever tried learning another language? Which one and how did it go?

15. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    yes, a couple times to be exact!! for 4 years i was in a french class and i honestly dont remember anything from it aside for the word for "potato" hahah.... i also study japanese currently (thought not as much as i used to due to time constrictions and all) and im doing way better with that on my own than a classroom for some reason.... however im only good at translating simple things from japanese into english so not a whole lot going on there but its something!!

Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  16. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Damn I haven't talked to you in like forever. How ya livin'?

• What's you favorite Roman numeral?
    • Favorite type of Oreo? (If you like them)

17. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    why hello again!! its currently 1am and im watching someone beat Pokémon emerald with a feebas so typical night here

this is quite the random question but i like IV. classy and requires you to think a little. also it sounds funny if you pronounce it out loud.... iv.

i like the original ones the most in terms of flavors, but the best one hands down is that one thats like. half the cookie is the creme now and it makes no sense its a limited edition one because let me tell ya if it wasnt i would be spending a lot more on oreos. but flavor wise the original one is the best. really dont care for the wacky novelty flavors ahaha.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    If you had to solo run a game with a single Pokémon, which game and which Pokémon would you pick and why?

19. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    feebas or milotic!! theyre my faves so this was to be expected but i think it would be fun to run either of them?? feebas for the brutal challenge of having a weak fish who cant do a whole lot for the whole game and milotic because i love to use milotic but it kinda steamrolls the whole game gg

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Favourite Normal/Flying bird Pokémon?