1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask an idol obsessed artist!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Beffie, Jan 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Let's do what everyone else is doing. Just ask me stuff, and I'll answer it as soon as possible. That is what we do in these threads, right?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What is your favourite colour - and is it a specific shade, or just a general variety? And why that colour?

:: Have you ever danced before? What was the occasion?

:: Why did you spell 'aidoru' wrong in the topic title?

3. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    When it comes to color, something like this color is my favorite! I'm not sure why that color in particular, it's just very nice to look at.

Yep! I used to as a smaller child (like around the six year old area) and kept doing stuff like that until I was about thirteen (so about 2-3 years ago I stopped.)

The spelling of aidoru knows no bounds, my friend.

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Can you speak any other languages? Are there any you'd really like to learn? :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    I'm currently taking a French class, so I do know a bit of French, but not enough to hold a conversation with someone.

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What's your favourite pizza topping? :D

7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    I believe I may have said this at the lunch table thread, but mushrooms are the only way to go. Also pair those with juicy green peppers, and you have a slice of heaven.

8. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    How long can you listen to a particular song before you get bored of it?

What's the weirdest compliment you've been given?

9. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    How long can I listen to something? Depends on the song. I cannot stand most "mainstream" songs for a minute, but songs done by idol groups are my favorite. Heck, I once had the same LL! song on loop for like 8 hours. I just find that songs done in other languages (mainly Japanese) are miles better than mainstream American music now, as mainstream music just revolves around rap and has to have like two thousand swears every second.

Weirdest compliment? Probably that one time someone said they liked my art, then I said "it's not that good" and then they jokingly said "that's the worst art I've ever seen." Not really something weird directed at me, but it was pretty weird regardless.

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What would your secret super power be?

11. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    not being trash for once

Hmm... maybe something elemental? I have some OCs who have some limited elemental powers, so I think maybe it would be fitting for me as well.

12. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    What do you do for fun outside of school?

Are there any special skills you have?

13. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    I usually waste time on the Internet, and play pointless mobile games, especially School Idol Festival! Also known as falling deeper into Idol Hell

Umm... I wouldn't say I have special skills. I probably do, but mostly I haven't realized them yet.

14. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Who's your favorite Love Live girl?

Favorite Love live song?

15. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    bless these questions

My best girls are Ruby and Kotori! Rin is also up there somewhere, as she was my best girl for about 7 months. It's kind of a shame Ruby likes to avoid me on SIF... meanwhile Kotori LOVES me and will not go away. (which is a good thing.)

Oh geez. I have no certain set favorite. Most of my favorites tend to be Printemps songs, like No Exit Orion, Eien Friends, and Puwa Puwa-O. I'm also I fan of Kotori solos, like Spicaterrible, and the forgotten Yume Once Again.

ShiroLugia likes this.
  16. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    aw dang someone stole my question i was gonna ask

what kind of stories do you write?

favorite food?

do you watch any youtubers?

17. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Stories I write? Mostly Love Live fanfictions. I have them all on my AO3. (this is not a shameless self promotion i swear.)

Usually pasta foods. Pasta is life's blessing to be honest.

I used to be into Youtubers back in the day, but not so much anymore. I remember watching lots of Markiplier and Game Grumps back then too.

kindred likes this.
  18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What's your favourite kind of pasta? And on that note, what pasta sauce (marinara, alfredo, pesto) do you prefer?

:: How often do you find yourself using scissors?

:: Have you ever kotobombed?

19. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    oooh you watched game grumps? what's your favorite video of theirs?

favorite music artist?

do you like drawing?

20. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    lol I did. I don't remember many episode, but any episode when Arin freaks out is a good one that I remember. Like the Battle Kid episode, that Sunshine episode, stuff like that.

muse and aqours I really don't have a favorite to be completely honest. Now that I think about it, I really don't listen to much music in the first place...

YES I like to draw lots of characters, and by draw lots of characters that actually translates to I like to compulsively draw Kotori Minami.

kindred likes this.