1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask An Insane Fangirl

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by GiratinaMissingNo, Mar 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    It depends. I find most dried fruits too sweet, but any dried citrus fruit balances out the massive amount of sugar. Mangoes, oranges, ect I'm good with and will eat in ridiculous amounts. Coconut is another decently tasting one.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,090.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Is omelette a good breakfast for you? Or do you like to have anything else?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I don't usually like eggs (I hate the aftertaste) but coupled with ham and cheese, it's an excellent food.
    Muffins are my go-to-because-I'm-late food, but if I have time, I opt for cereal or toast on most days.
    #MissingNo

Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you consider yourself a mischievous person? If so, why?

:: Is there any game (of any kind) that you've played before, but it bored you to play it?

:: Will you one day harvest your pet cactus for the water stored within?

5. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'm curious about the oddest things (for example, right now I'm going down the rabbit hole of whether or not the Xia dynasty actually existed, or if the Zhou dynasty invented them to validate their conquering of the Shang dynasty, and it's absolutely fascinating) but I'm not mischievous simply because I am too unmotivated to carry out plans. However, given the initiative, I can do disastrous things. God forbid I find you haven't logged out of your account. I will make every background you have and will ever see that of pickles.

Life, and I don't mean the board game
    Games with no strategy involved, where you leave things to the luck of the draw entirely, I find pointless (no offense if you like those things, sorry). I need something that engages my mind as well as my ability to move my awkward hands around the board without knocking half the pieces off.

*hugs cactus* He's family! *screams and runs to get all the dislodged spines out of my skin because what was I thinking; cacti are prickly!*
    I'm saving it for the true disasters, like the zombie apocalypse, the third World War, or my Wifi slowly draining away on a long flight and I just need to finish this episode before I'm cut off, goddammit
    #MissingNo

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    If there is a Giratina in USUM that isn't shiny locked.... would you try to soft reset for a shiny one?

7. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I would. It'd be tiring, but it would all be worth it for the exhilaration of owning and nicknaming a shiny Giratina. Shiny events never give the same buzz.
    #MissingNo

8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,112.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Do you have the automatic corrector actived?

9. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    ~ How many times have you answered why you end your posts with #MissingNo ?

~ Do you ever get tired of ending your posts with #MissingNo, or is it just habit by now?

~ How often do you have to go back and edit your posts to end with #MissingNo because you forgot to end them like that when you posted them?

Gwoomy likes this.
  10. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I do usually, because I occasionally press keys too fast and end up with letters in the wrong places, and it's nice to fix that. However, it can be a bit of a pain sometimes.

Twice. Once directly, because that was an asked question, and once more in a different, mostly unrelated post.

Habit. A bad, bad habit that probably annoys you all I'm sorry

I think I've done it once. Can't remember where or what post, but I remember editing it about two minutes after posting.
    #MissingNo

11. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    How would you react if GameFreak turned MissingNo into an Ultra Beast? There's been a lot of fan theories that it could be UB 00 :)

12. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,112.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Can you sleep when it's all dark? all quiet?

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What is something that's been on your mind for quite a while now? (It could be something troubling, puzzling, or just often comes to mind. Or something else entirely.)

:: What ways do you tend to challenge other people? Do you challenge yourself in the same ways?

:: Are you getting tired yet?

14. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Whoa...that would be awesome, honestly. Having recognition, having explanation, having reason more than the item-duplicator all the way from the first gen would be absolutely amazing.
    What type would it be? Pure Normal? Normal/Flying? What takes over the Bird typing?
    Also, I really, really hope they put in a little Easter egg that happens if you take it to battle Red or Blue. Even if it's just a line or two of text, it'd be oh so worth it.

Yes, and almost only then. Basically, without outside stimuli, I don't have any 'triggers' to start thinking about really odd things, so I eventually drift off.

Here's a few examples.
    -Why does, for example, a plant continue to absorb nutrients and strive towards the sunlight, trying to exist? Same goes for humans-we're evolved. Very evolved. Enough to create rules, but now we've blinded ourselves to take it as our reality. It's like a giant game.
    -There's most likely a version of me in another universe who doesn't have allergies. Is this a large deciding factor in the differences between our universes? Has anything different happened in to no-allergy universe that's very important that has happened because I have no allergies? And most importantly: is that universe better or worse in what factors than mine?
    I recently realized my sensitivity to pollen, which can explain the plant theme of this, but not really the weird questions.

I try to challenge other people to meet just above what I think that they are confident enough to do. I'm not as good as challenging myself, long explanation of self-imposed risk here.

Tired, of course. But sometimes it's worth staying up to see the sun.
    #MissingNo

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: I've heard tales of an infamous Turkey Coma. Is this actually a thing? How would it even come about - why would someone eat that much turkey?

:: Do you consider yourself an indulgent person?

:: What are your opinions on (this) article?

16. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    ~ Are you actually insane?

~ Have you ever found any similarities between Giratina and Missingno.?

~ In terms of drinks, do you prefer Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks?

17. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    The science explanation: Turkey is infamous for it's tryptophan, but turkey actually doesn't have that much tryptophan' it's a combination of eating so much and Thanksgiving atmosphere that brings it on.

My explanation: Turkey is a gift from gods. It's deliciousness overwhelms you, so you continue to eat until you fall into a deadly slumber.

I am quite indulgent. I have a weakness for rich, dark things, and all the repercussions they never list on the tag.

Sadly, I forsee myself doing that in the future, sans the fourteen-year-old-girl figurine in my bedroom. It's much classier to put it in a tastefully decorated living room.

I do have a few issues I'm not liable to disclose upon. We'll leave it at if you met me in the real world, I'd be hard to recognize.

Purposefully forgotten Pokémon everyone just kind of assumes are faintly related to forbidden, devil-esque things and treads carefully around.

Eggnog milk, wherever they sell that
    I'd say Dunkin' Donuts. The whole 'name on cup, friendly server, talking about fancy bean names' thing is really not my thing. However, I will admit that their Butterbeer is great. (Butterbeer = toffee caramel vanilla)
    #MissingNo

18. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    I wish I knew a place in Edmonton that had butterbeer. I actually wanna try that.

Now for a serious question: Can you dance with the devil in the pale moon light?