1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask An Insane Fangirl

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by GiratinaMissingNo, Mar 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Oh, Giratina. The Renegade Pokémon and the mascot of Pokémon Platinum. Well, where do I start...it was only around Diamond/Pearl/Platinum that I got seriously invested in Pokémon (like I am now). The first Pokémon I saw with my current fangirly view was Giratina in it's Origin Forme.
    It was love at first sight.
    Honestly, Giratina represents me pretty well. The two Formes describe my dual personality, and the whole 'banished by Arceus' thing really speaks to me, a fellow person shunned by society. Also, the Shiny is SO FREAKING AMAZING! I still love the original color scheme; it's almost devil-esque. But the Shiny has a blue/silver accent instead of a red/gold one. Blue and Silver instead of Red and Gold.
    Do I even need to explain how hard I fall for the bad boy?!
    The tan base complements the change nicely, lending an almost Arceus-like impression. Personally, I'm a fan of the Origin Forme a lot more than the Altered one, it just seems so sleek and beautiful. And before anyone asks, I did play a rented version (I was broke) of Platinum and loved it.

HELL YEAH I'M DAUNTLESS

Probably X and Y. It's kinda embarrassing, but I never owned a copy. I played an emulator, but it's not the same. It's odd, because I have, like 5 Yveltals kicking around in my ORAS game. Otherwise, it'd be Overwatch or something.

I don't watch much TV. It's computer and DS for me! I'm getting into certain animes, but I actually don't have Netflix, so I have to find videos online...out of the rare occasion when I actually do watch TV, it'd have to be Cutthroat Kitchen. I'm a Food Network fan, actually. Baking Championships are great too!
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Which is your favourite of Ash's female companions?

Have you ever completed a Pokédex?

If you had to give your personality a colour, what would it be?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Hmm...I'd have to say Iris. People are always hating on her for being a 'Misty rip-off', but that's just Genwunners speaking. I really like her dream of becoming a Dragon Master, and I have a headcanon where she goes off to train with Lance and Clair in the Dragon's Den. Also, I'm a big Iris x Trip shipper, mostly because they are just SO adorable together.
    This isn't part of the question, but my least favorite is Serena, for reasons that would take another hour to explain.
    Also, if Lillie turns out to be Ash's female companion, then definitely Lillie, because she a: is awesome for SO many reasons, b: has a completely badass brother, c: has by FAR the best backstory, and d) because honestly, Lillie ties for second-favorite Pokémon character ever with me.

Yes, other than certain Mythicals on my ORAS game. I'm working on Alola's now.

Gray. Definitely gray. Because I'm morally gray, because Silver is my favorite character and I usually act like him (an arrogant jerk), and because I like the whole 'in-between' and 'it's not black and white' thing.
    #MissingNo

4. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,105.7
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    If you could choose any Pokémon to be your partner Pokémon for life, within reason, who would you choose?

Favorite brand of soda?

What's your favorite junk food?

Are there any social media superstars you love that you follow/watch/etc.?

5. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'm assuming Giratina and Yveltal are not 'within reason'...*sob*
    Well, I'd love an Absol. Female Shiny Absol, because of my OC's Pokémon. I just love the mystique of the Disaster Pokémon, and I think I could really connect with her. We have both been blamed unreasonably.
    But I really want a Type: Null. I have a feeling I could evolve it, and it's just such a beautiful, incredible Pokémon. And yes, partially because Gladion has one...

I don't drink a lot of soda, but I like Sprite and Canada Dry ginger ale, if that counts.

Oh god...well, Honey Dijon kettle chips, chocolate of all kinds...really, anything goes!

I watch Youtube...NateWantsToBattle, MandJTV Pokevids, TheAuraGuardian, Dobbs, Trickywi...the list goes on for a LONG time. But people like *insert popular person's name here* I don't watch or follow or anything.
    Edit: I've been getting into TerryTV now.
    #MissingNo

6. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    If today was opposite day, and I called you stupid on that day, what would be your response on that, would you take it on as if opposite day or get angry and retaliate?

Are you offended by the question above? Don't mean it.

What did you have for supper today

Is life treating you good?

Is life unfair to you?

7. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,105.7
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    If you had the money, what adoptable would would you commission from LV?

How do you handle horror? (Horror games, horror movies, etc.)

What's the thing you're most proud of that's in your room?

Do you collect Pokémon cards?

8. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I would probably be either reading fanfiction or writing it with my iPod on full blast and not hear you...but I wouldn't be offended, even if it wasn't opposite day. I've been called worse. My response, whether it was opposite day or not, would probably be to shrug and continue doing whatever I was doing, because that's my philosophy: ignore everyone and hope it works out great.
    It hasn't worked out so well, but I am thick enough to continue trying.
    Edit: I'm unsure if I answered you question properly. I'm always going off into wild tangents, sorry. I would probably take it as if it was opposite day, mostly because it's you and not some random dude off the street. If some dude I didn't know called me stupid, even if it was opposite day, there would be vengeance.
    There would be a whole damn lot of vengeance.

I was not offended by the question above. It takes a LOT to offend me, so don't worry.

I have not had supper yet, but I think I'm having potatoes, broccoli, and roast beef. And probably milk. Yum.

Life is treating me fine in terms of the fact that I was born in a first-world country. I mean, I'm fine.
    The only problems in my life stem from people.

Life is very unfair to me, having put me among these queer things that I believe are currently known as 'humans'. The better word is 'PTSBE', or 'Pests That Should Be Eliminated'.
    #MissingNo

9. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I would definitely commission a MissingNo Adoptable, but he's not really a Pokémon. I think I would get an Alolan Ninetales one. Aww adorable!

I LOVE horror! Creepypasta, horror movies, games...I adore them. Fits my personality, ha ha. My friends and family don't like it as much-understatement of the year, my sister won't watch Harry Potter because it's 'too scary'. I mean, really?!-which has led to certain occasions of me sitting alone in a basement binging on horror flicks while everyone else goes upstairs and watches Ice Age.

Probably my walls. I practically papered my walls in drawings; it's like an art gallery devoted to fandoms in there. Otherwise, I don't have much other than my bed, a really messy desk, and my books.

Yes. I have WAY TOO MANY and a lot of rare ones, too! I'm quite proud of my collection. One of my favorite cards has to be my secret rare Shiny Zoroark.
    Edit: The post above and this one should be together, but I messed up. Sorry for double-posting.
    #MissingNo

10. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Have you watched naruto?

Do you like HTTYD

Do you like dragons?

Would you want one?

Would you give up technology to have a pet dragon or even Pokémon

11. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Not yet :( but I intend to.

Oh HELL yes! I actually started a HTTYD club at my old school. It turned out nicely. My favorite dragon is (shoot me) the Night Fury or the Skrill. And HTTYD 2 is so sad. I'm still not over it. *sob*
    Here's a spoiler for those who have not watched the second movie.
    I cannot believe Hiccup's dad is DEAD! I mean, it's like 'Hiccup, you've been alone with you dad for basically your whole life. Now, here's your mom, who is an amazing dragon lady! But to make it fair, we're going to brutally murder your father who has cared for you for years, and just so you get the message, we're going to make your best dragon friend do it'. I mean, seriously?! The kid has his family again for the first time. Give him a break, writers. God. I'm like, pissed but also reluctantly respectful because those writers were pulling the heartstrings QUITE A BIT.

I ADORE dragons. Me and a friend had a cosplay-dragon game for a while, and it was AMAZING.

HELL YEAH

HELL YEAH AGAIN wait technology?! My precious technology vs awesome pet...WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE?! Ooh, I know. I'd get a Rotom that could act as a TV, DS, computer, ect.
    Yeah, I'm horrible. Using my Pokémon as electronics.
    #MissingNo

12. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Would you go on an forum of httyd?

Do you think Disney is better than dreamworks?

What other movies from Dreamworks did you enjoy?

Do you think Batman is awesome even though he is human and the enemies are stupid in the game or movie?

Why not have a pet Zippleback rather than a Night Fury? xD

If you ran into the twins would you just shakes your head in disbelief of how stupid they are?

13. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    DAMN YES

Uh...no. Well, I don't know. I'll get back to you.
    Edit: I think they're both pretty good, and I like movies from both. Eg: WALL-E, HTTYD, Mulan. But I'm saying Dreamworks because of HTTYD.

TROLLS TROLLS TROLLS

Edit: Okay...I'm blind, because I missed this question. Sorry. I think Batman is really awesome. I mean, the backstory (and I love a good backstory), and the Lego Batman Movie was AMAZING!

I would have to satisfy two heads, and I'm too lazy.

I would film them and watch the video whenever I'm unhappy to assure myself that there are people stupider than me in the world.
    #MissingNo

14. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Five Memes That Are Basically My Sad Little Antisocial 'Life'
    In case of Gira emergencies, follow these simple instructions: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cb/dd/4e/cbdd4e8d5658e9807e1c0e4902125ed3.jpg
    What can I say? It's true...: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/d8/5b/8fd85bec4d12bf32c49e0be45c7cd329.jpg
    Ah, Frozen is much better now. But if I sang it, I'd still cause the Great Gira-Voice Epidemic of 2017. Thousands killed.: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7a/b5/fd/7ab5fd7da27b835618ac3eaac385ace4.jpg
    Someone's researching my life: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg5nY6qv3FwRBE3n_HHybQjLYSKQ-ylTrRhFClI-nuv5HFy_Hn
    You know you've got it bad when twelve words and two symbols sum up your whole 'life': https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/17/25/8f/17258f517e6f970bc95f4135f8662543.jpg

And here's my Pokédex entry!
    Nickname: Gira
    Species: GiratinaMissingNo
    Renegade Glitch Pokémon
    Pokédex Number: 4466
    Ability: Unnerve/Wimp Out
    Female Only

Moveset: Shadow Force, Sky Attack, Snarl, Guillotine.
    Thought I'd put this here. Shadow Force 'cuz I'm Gira (and because I am more attuned to darkness than light and am prone to sudden unexplained disappearance).
    Sky Attack because of my OC and because it's MissingNo's move, Snarl because, and I quote, 'The user snarls as if it's ranting about something'.
    And I am known for my ranting.
    Guillotine because I make people anime-style faint with my jokes.

Summary: An unidentified species prone to sudden fits of obsessive fangirling and insanity. Unfortunately unleashed upon a lake on March 8, 2017 and proceeded to rampage and annoy several residents of said lake. The glitch developed a low level of intelligence and was able to wield sarcasm and pessimism, which it then used to great effect on a bizarre questioning page, whereupon unsuspecting patrons of the lake could inquire of the glitch, then be subjected to the glitch's strange answers and bad attempts at humor.

The creature has been placed on high alert. Aurors had been dispatched to subdue it, but fell victim to the glitch's craziness and horrible singing voice. Approach with caution, and carry distracting items, such as books, iPods, or shipping fanfiction.
    WARNING: HIGH DANGER-MAY FANGIRL AT ANY TIME
    #MissingNo

15. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you like Pizza?

Ice cream or cake?

16. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I LOVE pizza. I actually have that pin from Hot Topic that says 'when all else fails, eat pizza'. Favorite kind: cheese/meat lovers (with a LOT of bacon)
    Ice cream and cake is an essential combo for excellence in life. I gotta go with ice cream. Of course, I could cheat by saying 'ice cream cake', but I'm not a fan of sugar icing, so I like ice cream.
    #MissingNo

17. KrazyK

KrazyK The KRAZYEST member on LV!!!

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Beast Ball ★★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Lucky Punch ★★★★★
    Favourite dragon Pokémon?

18. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you ever wish you could fly?

19. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    are you really insane or just casually insane?

20. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Giratina. Is that cheating? Well, if I can't choose my Renegade Pokémon, I'll have to go with either Dratini or Latios. I love Dratini for it's sort of sleek, simple beauty, and Latios is just a really cute/cool dragon bird. I make a point of naming all my Latios Mockingjay.

Hell yeah! I have actually made the correct calculations for how to 'build' wings on a human, wingspan ratio and everything. The only problem is the ethics. I would basically be Jeb from Maximum Ride. So the idea has been scrapped.

Happily, comfortably insane. The right kind.
    #MissingNo