1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

    Login or Sign Up

Ask An Insane Fangirl

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by GiratinaMissingNo, Mar 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BraviaryScout

    BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

    Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2017
    Posts:
    2,045
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    What is your height and weight? (Say prefer not to answer if you are uncomfortable with this question)

    Which character in the Pokémon games would you marry?

    The object to your right is your weapon of choice for the zombie apocalypse. What are you armed with?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

    GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

    Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2017
    Posts:
    943
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I am Levi height, aka 5'3. When I stand up straight, which is rare.
    I am way too happy about being short.
    I weigh a bit less than 100 lbs.

    ...oh crap. This is going in a spoiler, since I don't want to see it next time I answer a question.
    Yes, I am lesbian, but that only applies to real life. In games, it's basically a free-for-all. Because game characters are FAR better than most real-life people.
    I have an embarrassing amount of crushes on fictional characters. If I had to narrow it down, I'd have to go with Silver. End of story, no explanation given.

    Apparently I'm armed with a chibi L figurine. I shall over-sugar all the zombies and kill them with adorableness!
    The one time I have regretted not sitting next to a nuclear plant
    #MissingNo
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. luxuryluxray

    luxuryluxray make a wish!

    Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2016
    Posts:
    2,314
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What's your favourite Pokéball design?

    How often do you eat sandwiches?

    Is there any noise you can't stand?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. GiratinaMissingNo

    GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

    Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2017
    Posts:
    943
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Favorite Pokéball? I'd have to say the Beast Ball. Even though that sounds mainstream. I just like how the gold thingies excellent vocabulary give the Beast Ball so much depth. I also like how the little lines look like the portal, or the latitude/longitude lines on a map. It seems otherworldly.

    If sandwiches include buttered toast sandwiches (don't ask), then almost every single day. If not, then perhaps once a week.
    Random fact: the sandwich was named after an Earl of Sandwich (cool name bro) who liked beef slices and bread.
    ~This has been a presentation from your friendly neighborhood fact machine~

    Forks scraping on broken ceramic plates. It sticks in my head, drives me insane, and literally makes me wince.
    #MissingNo
     
  5. JadeFox

    JadeFox Valor Veteran

    Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2017
    Posts:
    1,800
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Do you ever shiny hunt?

    Have you ever gotten a shiny Giratina before?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Cadbberry

    Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

    Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    Joined:
    May 25, 2014
    Posts:
    4,535
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    How long would you say Giratina's wings are?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. GiratinaMissingNo

    GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

    Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2017
    Posts:
    943
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I shiny hunt quite frequently on my OR game. Whether I am ever lucky or not is another matter entirely. I'm working on getting a shiny Rowlet on Sun. No luck as of yet :'( but soon, I will get that awesome Decidueye!

    I have. However, I don't count it most times because I haven't transferred it from my Platinum copy. I don't have Poke Transporter or Pokémon Bank.
    It was actually the very first Giratina that popped up when I tried encountering him in the Distortion World. Ten-year-old me kinda took it as a sign.
    I did shiny hunt for one on OR. The hunt is still on.

    This is going to be extensive. Because no detail can be spared!
    I'll start with Origin Forme. In the anime, the size difference between Ash and Giratina is incorrect, but the proportions are correct. At least, I hope they are, which is why I will be using pictures. Arched, the wings reach to the base of the gray tail portion. I de-arched them with a bit of Photoshop, and I found that the claws reached to roughly the tip of the first black stripe. Origin Giratina is 6.9 meters long. If I divide the picture's length, each meter yields to a few distinct separations. Going from head to tail, it is as follows.
    -Tip of head to first yellow armour thing
    -First armour to last armour
    -Last armour to first red stripe
    -First red stripe to middle red stripe
    -Middle to third red stripe
    -Third to about 3/5 of the way down the gray area on the tail
    -And then from there to the tip of the tail.

    If the fully extended wings reach to the base of the gray tail portion, the Origin Forme's wings (adjusting for where the wings attach) are about 5.3 meters long.

    The Altered Forme was harder, due to the shape. I decided to measure from the place where the wings attach to the furthest wingtip. Altered is 4.5 meters in length. From head to tail:
    -Tip of head to last golden armour thing
    -Armour to middle black body stripe
    -Middle stripe to base of tail
    -Base of tail to just before parallel lines on tail
    -Just in front of lines to tip of tail (.5)

    Adjusting, Altered Forme's wings reach to about 3.5 meters.
    But remember, that's just a theory! A game theory! Aaaaaand CUT!
    #MissingNo
     
  8. Eclipse

    SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2015
    Posts:
    6,121
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you prefer light or shadow, or neither?

    :: Have you ever been inclined towards playing any sport?

    :: Are there any pranks you've fond of, either that you've seen or that you've pulled?
     
  9. GiratinaMissingNo

    GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

    Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2017
    Posts:
    943
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I prefer shadow. Light hurts my eyes, and I feel like it reveals too much, whether it be imperfections or otherwise. I don't place much importance on body, and I kind of think of the Internet like speaking to someone in the darkness. They only know your mind, and that's how I'm most comfortable.

    If you count karate, then yes, because I like the idea of self-defense. If not, then I've always wanted to start badminton, but I've never been able to fit it into my week.

    I am a bit of a practical joker. Most of my pranks are anime related...like me going around with a homemade Death Note, a suit, and red hair and asking people what their names are.
    Or a good co-prank. Chasing after a friend, yelling, 'Bocchan! Get back here! Alois isn't chasing you anymore!'
    I've always wanted to try that 'pulling invisible rope across the road' prank.
    #MissingNo
     
  10. Anubis the Lucario

    Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Posts:
    942
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    What drives you to be an insane fangirl?





    Idk
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. Eclipse

    SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2015
    Posts:
    6,121
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you met a friend who is particularly valuable to you? If so, why is that person valuable?

    :: Do you take detailed notes on things?

    :: Does your dwelling place have a moat?
     
  12. Myxthio

    Myxthio Bug Catcher

    Eggy boi
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 3
    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2017
    Posts:
    17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.5
    Warrior, Mage, Assassin, or Support? :3
     
  13. Wizarmonfan

    Wizarmonfan Black Belt

    Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2017
    Posts:
    221
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    Do you like custard?
     
  14. GiratinaMissingNo

    GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

    Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2017
    Posts:
    943
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    If I declare myself to be an insane fangirl, technically I'm right, because it would be kind of insane to call yourself that.
    But to put it quite plainly, I am not normal. There has to be the person who's crazy to make everyone else normal. To be dangerous to make everyone else safe. I am that person, and I'm one of the people making everyone else normal.
    It's who I am. Nothing I can do will change that, even if I pretend. In the end, I am who I am, and that person is one of the few who makes normality what it is.
    So even though I hate normal because it's everything I'm not, I'm the one creating it. Irony.
    If that makes any sense.

    I have. They are valuable to me because I trust them. I don't like trusting people. But occasionally, I'll find someone who I can connect with. They're also especially valuable because they accept me for me, craziness and all.

    I take detailed notes that don't make sense to anyone but me, since they are basically illegible and in a way of writing that is extremely confusing but follows exactly the way thoughts run inside my head.
    I take detailed notes that shouldn't make sense, but they do. It prevents people from copying them.

    I wish, but it would freeze every winter because I live in Canada and the winters here aren't mild.

    Assassin. Because Assassination Classroom, because I have the right skill set, and because I can blend in until I need to strike.

    I do like custard. My favorite is vanilla bean, slightly frozen, just enough to taste the ice, with hot caramel on top.
    #MissingNo
     
  15. SnowboundBecca

    SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

    Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Posts:
    2,976
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is one thing you've always wanted to try in life, but never got around to actually doing it?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. Cherry3Fairy

    Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2017
    Posts:
    4,807
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,075.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    ■What's your fav anime/hollywood movie?
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. GiratinaMissingNo

    GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

    Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2017
    Posts:
    943
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I've wanted to hitchhike. I've never actually wanted to go many places, though, so...yeah.
    I just think it would be really interesting to see how people react.

    Does Deadpool count? If not, Spirited Away. Or AOT Crimson Bow and Arrow or Death Note Relight or Death Note L: Change the WorLd. Deadpool was hilarious, and I strongly advise it, but not in a room with adults.
    Anime movies are just generally amazing. And L: Change the WorLd was fantastic.
    #MissingNo
     
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  18. Anubis the Lucario

    Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Posts:
    942
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Hmm.... interesting.
     
  19. GiratinaMissingNo

    GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

    Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2017
    Posts:
    943
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I guess you could say that my mini-rant was 'interesting'. Was that what you were looking for?
    #MissingNo
     
  20. Myxthio

    Myxthio Bug Catcher

    Eggy boi
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 3
    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2017
    Posts:
    17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.5
    I approve whole heartedly. I've been itching to rewatch that recently too, so I'd best get to that. Time to start again from ep1!
     

Share This Page