1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask An Insane Fangirl

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by GiratinaMissingNo, Mar 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is your favorite kind of art and why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'd have to say graphite and paper is my favorite, because it takes so much time and effort, and there is not a real 'undo' button. Erasers don't count. It kind of shows a whole journey, from blank page to finished product. It's like someone's given a lot more than just the subject of muse to you.
    I like digital art, because my friend dabbles in it.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you think Bloom is cuter than Satix ;]

Why do you think we choose to hide our feelings and not tell other people?

4. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Uuuuuhhhhm.
    *why must you make me do this*
    Yes. *hides*

Maybe because we feel that showing feelings is weak, that others will notice and find new ways to hurt you. Maybe it's because you don't think they can do anything but slow us down. Maybe it's because they scare us. Maybe it's because we care more about what other people think than we'll admit.

Sometimes it's an unconscious choice, a ploy to try to protect ourself. I think he body knows how to keep itself alive better than we consciously know, but the mind isn't as good.
    #MissingNo

Bubbles and Vigilance like this.
  5. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    What makes you like Giratina Origin so much?

6. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    First of all, I just really like Giratina, and it's Origin form was what made me love it. Pokémon Platinum gave me a shiny, and a wonderful thing was created.
    Also, it just looks so freaking COOL. Altered is just some centipede dragon who's claws don't look attached very well, but Origin is this giant serpent, all sleek and almost liquid-looking. And it's claws still don't look attached in the best way.
    #MissingNo

7. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    How would you react if Giratina was involved in Ultra Sun/Moon? What role would you like to see it possibly have if it did?

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Your latest set of answers were rather intriguing to read. This is good material.

:: How much do you care about astronomy?

:: What is pain to you? Something necessary? Something frustrating? Something to put up with? Something else entirely?
    (Answer this question however you like.)

:: How often do you misplace a remote control?

9. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I would probably freak out, spam the two people who's contacts I have with frantic messages, and then everyone here would know.
    Giratina was mentioned in the Dimensional Research Lab, so it could very well be involved with the Ultra Wormholes. I've always thought Giratina controlled wormholes, because he could break spacetime and...insert long and tedious science-y rant about theories and spacetime here.
    I hope it is at least MENTIONED in connection to the Ultra Beasts. Maybe it's teaming up with Necrozma against Arceus or something like that. Maybe that happens in *please* Gen 4 remakes/possible sequels.

Intriguing? It's just the way I run, but I'm glad they were interesting.

I care about astronomy a lot. In the age we live in and the age of humans dawning, we might need to take the galaxy as our home turf. If we don't understand something, how can we exist for any amount of time in it? Maybe we can be the aliens we've always dreamed of.
    Of course, we'll probably destroy every planet we land upon, because that's just human nature.
    Plus, the galaxy opens up so many questions about how everything works. I want to understand how things work.

Pain is something that happens. I don't seek pain; not many people do. People fear it, avoid it, and yet, some people feel like pain is the only way to beauty.
    For there to be beauty, we have to have hurt. Death comes before life, and we can find solace in both.
    Pain is life. For us to live, we've killed things, to eat, for shelter Everything-except maybe plants-do. Without hurting others and other things, we would bring the hurt onto ourself.
    If we don't hurt others, we hurt. That's how it works, and I find a kind of sick irony in this. I will hurt others and other things; I have and will, even if I don't mean or want to. It's me or them, and my human nature won't let me be the one backing down.
    Pain can't be permanent, no matter what it feels like. The wound will close, the words will fade. The grave will cover with grass. You'll look up one day and wonder how you can find the birdsong beautiful, when you don't feel like anything can be beautiful because you hurt so much.
    But we are not the universe. Eventually, we'll stop hurting. Humans always do.
    Pain is necessary; if not on us, then on others. No matter what, it will happen. No matter how much we cry for it to stop, it's going to happen. But pain is not what humans are supposed to feel. We'll all heal in the end.

Way too freaking often. My remote evidently likes sandwiches, from the amount I've found it in the fridge. So far, it hasn't ended up in the sink. Yet.
    #MissingNo

10. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    What is your favorite "scary" place in Pokémon? (i.e. Lavender Town, Mt. Pyre, Strange House, etc.)

What is a Dual Type you would like to be real but isn't real yet?

11. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I've always loved the macabre, and Lavender Town is no exception. The music is almost soothing, and the whole place almost seems like it's drowsy, holding it's breath, not wanting to disturb the Tower. It's a place to mourn, to respect those who have passed. Also, it's been overused SO FREAKING MUCH in creepypasta...I almost can't take it seriously anymore. And Pokémon Origins...Blue screaming and running around...now that's all I can think of it as. Definitely my favorite place.

Pokémon's done pretty well with dual types, but they've never given us Dark-Fairy. Imagine the possibilities! A spectral wisp of a creature, holding swords and gazing out at the world with somber black eyes.
    Search up Dancer of the Boreal Valley (from Dark Souls) and you'll get an idea of what I'm hoping for.
    #MissingNo

OzoneFruit likes this.
  12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Are you prone to giggling?

:: Is there anything you do for the sake of somebody being proud of you? If so, what and why?

:: ...Are you always this poetic? Seriously, you could make a compilation out of that.

13. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I am prone to Kira laughing, if that counts. I also have a habit of thinking of funny stuff in the worst times, which makes me giggle maniacally.

I don't really care if people are proud of me or not, but I guess I do school to appease people. I've never really done something to make someone else proud, just things so they'll leave me alone.

*face turns red* Poetic. Okay. I guess I am. I usually just type what I think without censoring any of it, and I can't do that in real life. So, yes. I guess you guys on LV are the only people to see my 'poetry', because it is A) not happening IRL, and b) not being published because I WOULD FREAK OUT
    Edit: the face isn't supposed to be there. Complete derp moment.
    #MissingNo

#73 Sep 7, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  14. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Scenario: The planet is being sucked into a black hole and there is just 24 hours left to survive.

What are some of the craziest things you'd want to do first?

15. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Huh. Okay...

I'd start with doing things I'd never do. Scream, laugh, sing in public. I'd pay back stuff-both revenge and the stuff I owe to others, either in acts or in material. I'd confess things. I'd show the world who I was on the inside for the last day. I'd want to feel like I've lived, been happy, maybe said all the things I forgot to say, maybe do things I shouldn't. Then I'd end it by eating so much food.
    Because there are two things you should never think when you're about to die. 'I'm dissatisfied with what I did before this', and most importantly, the complete and utter panic of 'OH SH*T DID I LEAVE THE OVEN ON', because even when you're about to die, there is that undefeatable 'oh no my oven' fear.
    I am far too cowardly to do most of those ever but thank goodness I still experience Oven Panic
    #MissingNo

16. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    How often do you find your phone at 1%?

What was the last thing you ate?

17. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    If a piece of technology that I am using isn't below 5% when it's not charging, I usually check to make sure I'm not asleep, because I'm pretty sure my subconscious wishes for better batteries. Like, 99% the 99% missing from my phone ahaha sure.

I ate a ramen noodle bowl. Raw. Like, uncooked, and then I ate the flavour powder. It was quite nice.
    #MissingNo

18. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    So you ate hard ramen?

19. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    ...is that not normal? Uhm. :sweat: Well, still tasted good.
    #MissingNO

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What is your favourite dessert, and why?

:: What is something you consider yourself both knowledgeable and passionate about?

:: ...hm, I'm not sure what to ask here. What's something you'd really want to be asked, and why?