1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask An Insane Fangirl

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by GiratinaMissingNo, Mar 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Favorite dessert? Just ONE? I think it would be tiramisu ice cream. I like the coffee-cream combo. LIQUID COURAGE to leave my bed.

Gaming and anime, clearly.
    I love researching the lives of scientists. How they thought, how they came up with ideas, all their dirty little secrets. It's fascinating, and I consider myself fairly educated on it.
    So yes. Other girls my age are all over *insert name of popular celebrity here*, and I'm over here like, 'Hey! I found the name of Issac Newton's cousin's friend's schoolteacher!' or something.

That's probably the hardest question I've been asked so far. I'd guess more of my opinions on world issues or something like that. Or philosophy.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is something that is a common fear for others, but doesn't scare you at all?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Nobody else I know likes moths. They're night butterflies that close their wings when they rest! Personally, I consider them quite beautiful.
    Spiders. I like picking them up, just to see the patterns and stuff.
    #MissingNo

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,090.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    ■When an eevee shows up on your screen and you try to catch it but it breaks free, what is the first thing you do?

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Moths are amazing, especially the huge ones. And they're so eerily beautiful. You sure nobody else you know likes moths? How odd.

:: How do you handle being under pressure?

:: If you could have a sibling (or even a twin), would you? Why or why not (and if so, what)?

:: What's the quickest you've ever known yourself to sprint?

6. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Curl into a small ball and lament whatever I have done to invoke this wrath of the gods above.

It depends. Pressure with people, I turn into a frantic, babbling moron. Pressure with literally anything else, eg deadlines, last few seconds of a challenge, I shut down and usually do drastic things. However, I pride myself on saying that every time I have had to go into that mode, the thing gets finished.

I know of many practical jokes to play on people if I had a twin, but I think that the downsides would overshadow the privileges. Most importantly, I wouldn't want people thinking me and my twin were the same person. Also, I don't want to inflict two of me on the world.

I have asthma, so I don't run excessively, but I did dabble in hurdles once, and I can get quick-ish in short bursts. My record is about 22-23 seconds for 100m.
    #MissingNo

7. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Favorite thing to do in your spare time?

8. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I like to daydream and write giant chunks of fanfiction that never gets finished.
    #MissingNo

Anubis the Lucario likes this.
  9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favorite holiday?

10. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    It's coming up-Halloween! I love it for several reasons all of which sound corrupt and self-serving now that they're down on digital paper but whatever
    Free candy. This is the only day of the year when you just go around and people give you free candy when you ask for it (unless you're a total badass who does that just because, in which case, I respect you deeply, because you have serious balls). It's always fun guessing what candy each house will give out. And those full-size chocolate bars...
    Cosplay. This is the only day of the year when you can run around looking like Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul and nobody bats an eye (I might ask for your autograph, but that's beside the point). Again, if you're a really fearlessly awesome person and do that regardless, I salute you.
    Strategic trick-or-treating. Everyone who says it's just for fun, face me and my army of hardened candy warriors who PLAN our ROUTE and probably get way too much candy along the way.
    L Lawliet's birthday (according to most sources :sweat:). How much better can you get?
    #MissingNo

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  11. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Heck yeah, Halloween is awesome! :D

What's the best treat you managed to get while trick-or-treating? (I got a can of coca cola once)

12. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I got a can of orange Crush and two full-sized Snickers at this one house. Both. Same completely amazing Halloween-infused best-house-on-the-run house.
    #MissingNo

13. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Wow, that is certainly a jackpot for treats. XD

What are your thoughts on horror movies and games?

14. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I love horror movies. Especially plot twists! Games, I've tried, and usually just find uninteresting, for whatever reason. I end up seeing the patterns and expecting the scares, or worse, liking the scary things and making the game not scary in the slightest.
    #MissingNo

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: If you could have a brief conversation (let's say 10 minutes tops) with anyone, living or dead, who would you choose and why?

:: Are you usually more calm/quiet or hurried/frenzied, mentally speaking?

:: Do you plan to be responsible with the sugar you ingest, or will you decide to hell with it?

16. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Are you prepared for the Skeleton War?

17. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    *holds out Pokéball* GO DORITO DOG
    I am ready and willing to fight this war. *puts on GOT cosplay* Now I'm MORE ready.

Only ten minutes? But I have so many questions...I've always dreamed of talking to Albert Einstein. I want to know how he thought, what he saw, how everything worked in the world for him. Super deep stuff as well as just random questions about food and stuff. I want to know what made him tick. And I want to know more about relativity.

Mentally speaking as in the way the thoughts run inside my head? If so, chaos. Complete and utter chaos. Prepare yourself.
    Unless I'm writing fanfiction or something similar, my thoughts don't usually form words, more flashes of what I'm trying to get at. This makes it really hard to explain some stuff, because it makes so much sense to me, but I don't physically have words in the English language to express the understanding. If they do form words and coherent sentences, then the sentences usually don't end before being diverted, because the actual chaotic nonsense thoughts attached to the words has already moved on.

If I'm really, really lost inside my own head (happens a lot) my thoughts actually slow down and then everything just makes so much sense. It sounds peaceful, but it is actually the complete opposite and nine times out of ten ends up with me in an existential crisis.

Best thing that describes this: 'My thoughts are stars that I cannot fathom into constellations'.
    Does that make sense? Did I even understand your question? Did I rant for too long?

I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence.
    #MissingNo

18. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Would you change anything about the shiny for Giratina?

19. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Oh, that's hard. I'm so used to this shiny, that it's hard to think of a different one.
    I'd definitely keep the silver/blue colouring. The tan, however, I would change to pure white, to make it more of an Arceus imitation.
    #MissingNo

20. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What color is your favorite handheld device? Did you pick out the color yourself or was there no option?