1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask and I Shall Answer

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by SyWry, Aug 27, 2017.

1. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    1. One food...I think that would have to be dim sung. That restaurant has had some of the best food I've ever had. Its basically an authentic Taiwanese restaurant that has opened up across the world. Sadly however, only two stores exist in America and their both on the West coasts. I don't get to visit often but when I do, its some of the best food I've tasted.

2. My favorite fruit would have to be Bananas. Its been that way since I was young and I've always like it. The one fruit I wont eat is actually quite a lot, but for this I'm going to have to go with pears. I really don't like the texture.

3. Tons. For the sake of simplicity I'll just talk about the worst offender. Froslass. I love this Pokémon's design, and I love ice types so much. However, Froslass is terrible in combat. Its so squishy that the only viable move that I can think to give it is destiny bond (which sucks if I actually want to use the Pokémon). I so want to love this Pokémon, but it just keep's letting me down. This is a common with most ice types which as you may know, is my favorite type.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vigilance likes this.
  2. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    When writing a story, do you come up with the setting first or the characters?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Hi! What do you think of quill pens?

4. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Depends on where the idea came from first. If the idea was of a specific character or character dynamic, then the character would be the first thing I make. If my idea is of a specific world and premise, then its the world I build. I've had several stories that have been both, where I have a character first, or a setting first.

I think they are just outdated pens. I don't really care for them. They are just an old pen and I prefer easier to use pens.

5. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    be honest, what did you think of when you saw I suggested a Mega Charizard Y as our mascot?

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    If you want me to be completely honest about what I felt when you posted that..................I didn't even see your post. So I have no idea the context for this and I am unable to make an informed decision about how I feel about this group mascot (I don't even know what group were talking about).

7. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is the most cursed image you've seen? (If possible, post a picture?)

8. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Oof wrong QnA XD

My bad

9. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Most cursed image? I don't understand the context. If you mean an actually cursed image then it would probably be an SCP picture and I can't show you that.
    No problem.

Vaquero likes this.
  10. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Cursed as in, this shouldn't exist but it's extremely funny yet horrifying, like the gif from discord i shared in a recent status update

11. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Okay...have you heard about a series known as Warhammer 40k? I would like to post a picture example, but their a little too grimdark.

Rezna likes this.
  12. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Have you ever listened to simple plan's music?

13. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Never heard of him so sorry but no, I haven't heard his music.

14. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    I have somewhere, but I don't recognize it. I just know the name from someplace.

15. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Its a grimdark Sci-fi fantasy dystopia that can be summed up in these words, over the top to the extreme. It is physically impossible for me or anyone to sum up Warhammer 40k shortly so I'm sorry but that's all I can give unless you want a page of description, to just barely get a grasp of what this world is like. If you want a cliff notes version without reading, I'd suggest youtube. Still, this Scfi genre has some of the most horrific things, while also being hilarious in its complete absurdity.

Rezna likes this.
  16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Why are you such a fan of galceon?

17. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I've always loved the eeveelution, but it didn't become my favorite until I wrote a first person perspective story featuring a Glaceon. I cannot be sure exactly what about writing it made me like it so much, but I loved it.

Vaquero likes this.
  18. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Do you prefer to use a music streaming service, or playing music off of the memory of your device?

19. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I do music a little differently. I listen to it off of youtube for a few runs, and that commits it to my memory. Then I play the tune in my head over and over again non stop for at least half a week if not longer. Then I get board with the music and move onto the next. Having good music running in the back of my head helps me think. So in a way, I do play it off of memory, just memory of my mind.

Because of this way of doing things, I remember and can play any music that I've handled in this matter. However, once I get board with it once, I usually never able to keep the song in my head for longer than a couple minutes.

20. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Favorite warhammer race?