1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask and I Shall Answer

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by SyWry, Aug 27, 2017.

1. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Hmmm. Don't really look into favorites that much but if I had to choose...the human race. There just isn't any other race in 40k that has as much going for it as the humans do. So much interesting lore, factions, etc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Did you ever own any pets? If so, what were they like? If not, what pet would you want to have?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I do own pets. Two really small dogs. One's a toy puddle, the other is a miniature puddle phantom. They are both adorably small. When we had our toy puddle as a puppy, she could sleep in the palm of your hand. They were adorably small house dogs. The phantom was an athlete where as the toy always wanted to lay with our alpha. They are an adorable pair and I would like to have a dog in the future.

ChocoChicken likes this.
  4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    How many dogs is the best amount of dog in your opinion?

SyWry likes this.
  5. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I think that 2 dog is best and yes its because I have two dogs now. I wouldn't mind having just one dog however, three and above starts to get a hassle trying to handle all of them.

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I'd probably like medium or bigger dogs. I have tiny dogs and while they are adorable fluffy wonders, I think I'd like a little change for my next dogs.

7. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hi @SyWry

- Can you tell us where your username comes from?
    - What are some cool usernames you've seen across online communities?
    - Do you prefer macaroni or spaghetti?

8. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    My username comes from an abandoned story character name. I wanted it to be exotic so I came up with SyWry.

Cool usernames...Sorry but I often don't remember usernames. Some that I've seen was Eternalshadow. A funny one actually came from a funny moment in one of my games. So my game has a revive mechanic and it broke for this one guy so he's walking around, but it looks like hes on the ground holding his head up in the revived form. His name those was hilarious with this imagery because his name was "CallmeThunder" as he zoomed around on his back.

I prefer, neither because both give me headaches. Sorry

Vigilance likes this.
  9. Thechaosmaster

Thechaosmaster Keeper of Chaos

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.9
    Potion ★Poké Ball ★
    Who was the hardest trainer in a Pokémon game you have ever fought?

10. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    The hardest would probably have to be Wallace from the original emerald. He wasn't really hard, but he spammed double team and became impossible to hit. I think it was the only time I lost a game in Pokémon. I had to go back to the starting area and catch a poochyena, powerlevel it and keep odor sleuth just to have a fighting chance.