1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask and I Shall Answer

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by SyWry, Aug 27, 2017.

1. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    No. Generally though I don't watch sad anime.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is one place you've always dreamed of visiting?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you cry easily?

Do you laugh easily?

Do you enjoy sports?

4. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    The place I've always dreamed of visiting...Antartica. I love the cold and frozen environments and would love to visit.
    No. I haven't cried for years now.

No. Again very inward. Though the jokes that my brother and sister come up with together always makes me smile.

No I don't really enjoy sports. I'm not an outdoors kind of guy.

#24 Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  5. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you prefer Mega Evolution or Z-Moves?

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Personally I like Mega Evolution better because Mega Evolution you get a better Pokémon for the whole fight rather than a super powered move. Also I like the designs of the Mega evolved Pokémon more than the Z moves.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  7. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Who's your favorite Mega form Pokémon?

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever been to the mountains? (Or do you live in the mountains?) If so, how was/is it?

:: What's something that continually tends to surprise you to this day (even if only slightly)?

:: Can there be only one?

9. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    My favorite is a tie between Mega Aggron, Mega Medicham and Mega Rayquaza. I love the way that all there of these look and their powerful to match. I just couldn't decide on a favorite.
    I have been to the mountains. It was really cold up there and I loved it. I never went on the mountain trails but I still loved the whole experience.

The one thing that continues to surprise me...Life. No I am not kidding, there is just too many things that surprise me that I couldn't even begin to list them all. I learn new things every day and I am in awe with each one of them. All I tend to do is act the way I think I should act for the situation I'm surprised in and continue on ward.

Of course there's more than one, because there's more than one number.

#29 Sep 1, 2017
  10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is your most favorite dual type Pokémon and why?

11. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Metagross's Steel and Psychic type. I love this combination because it covers the weaknesses of Steel pretty well. It also adds a good boost special defense stat while having an amazing physical defense stat with the steel type. The Psychic also adds speed to the usually slow steel. This is my favorite type combination. It may not be a perfect combination but I still love it.

12. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • Do you like to use Wonder Trade?
    • Pokémon Amie or Pokémon refresh?
    • What's a typical thing you eat for breakfast?

13. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I do like wonder trade but it often takes too long and I have to click "ok" a lot. These things generally turned me off to it. I would use it more often if there was an automated mass wonder trade option.

I use Pokémon Amie and Refresh but I's say I don't love it. I use it for the benefits but it just feels like its more grinding than getting close to your Pokémon. Refresh does a far better job at getting closer to your Pokémon than Amie does.

Typical thing? HA! I eat what ever I manage to scrounge up in the morning. Sometimes its peanut butter, sometimes its freezer food, sometimes it's straight back beans, most of the time its leftovers. I don't have a typical thing I eat. I actually don't like to eat cereal.

14. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    How would you describe a perfect vacation spot?

15. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    One with or in a natural old growth forest. I like taking strolls in the forests.

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,075.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    ■Which amusement park ride scares you so much?
    ■Which bug you despise the most?

17. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • Do you like ice cream in a waffle cone?
    • What kind of things do you like to collect?
    • What's your favorite TM? (Any generation)
    • What move do you want to be made into a TM?

18. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I hate all roller coaster rides and I never go on any of them. Other than that, I don't have an amusement park ride that scares me.

The bug I despise the most is none. I like all bugs because I know they all have a purpose and so I could never despise a bug. The one thing I'm afraid of the most would be bee's or yellow jackets.
    No I don't like waffle cone ice cream. I only eat it in a bowl. Actually I haven't been eating Ice cream at all these past few years.

I collect Pokémon cards and cool looking rocks. I have so many cards that I need two huge cases on top of a binder to hold them all. As for my rocks, I have stopped collecting them recently because of how expensive they are.

Favorite TM? That's a hard one. I'd say that my top favorites are earthquake and toxic.

As for a TM I would like to see, I'd say I'd like the TM for Extreme Speed.

#38 Sep 11, 2017
  19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you often go on holiday or other trips? If so, what places do you generally visit?

:: Do you tend to take a lot of pictures (i.e. with a camera)?

:: Do you dab?

20. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I don't often go on trips but when I do, I like to go to famous spots around in the area.

Generally the only pictures I take are with my eyes. I don't use any other camera. I'm just one who can recall all sorts of things in my memory and I don't like to use a camera to capture pictures.

No I don't dab.

#40 Nov 7, 2017