1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask and I Shall Answer

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by SyWry, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Do you prefer kittens or puppies?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Puppies only because I had a toy and a miniature puddle since they were puppies and they were so adorable as puppies. I remember being able to hold my toy puddle in the palm of my hand she was so tiny.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    In your opinion, what is the worst season?

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @SyWry
    Favorite part of having a pet?
    Least favorite part of having a pet?

5. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Season? Like the seasons of the month? If that is what you're asking, and correct me if I'm wrong, the worst season would be personally for me summer. Impersonal it would have to be winter. I don't like summer because its too hot. I like being in the cold and when its summer its hot all the time. I also don't like the sun, because when ever I'm in its rays, it always feels like its baking my skin and I don't like it. For the Impersonal, or realistically the worst season, winter is a big problem due to how much havoc winter stroms can do on civilization.

The favorite part about having a pet is just being with the adorable little balls of fluff. Whether it be having them sleeping by my feet or having them paw at me for attention, just being with their cute faces is the best part.
    My least favorite part is cleaning up after them, and I don't just mean the bathroom. Both my dogs have extremely sensitive stomachs. One even throws up if she gets too stressed and if that lands on anything that's not hard wood, its not fun to clean up.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    How would you react if you woke up one day and found that the sky was orange?

7. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I would walk down to the optics lab and ask what's going on with the atmosphere.

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @SyWry
    Do you like memes? Favorite one?

9. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I don't dislike memes but I can't say that I follow them. I couldn't tell you my favorite because I honestly don't follow them enough to claim a favorite.

10. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    If you could talk give any advice to the 10-year-old version of yourself, what would you tell them?

About how many Pokémon do you think they will add in Gen 8?

What food are you best at making?

11. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    "Hey kid, try to be more sociable in High school and don't rely on the University to teach you what QM is." I don't really have a lot to say to my younger self. Who I am now and who I was then are surprisingly similar. Yes I am obviously more grown up now then then, but I was a really grown up kid and by the time I was 10, I had already picked out a career and filled myself with the drive to pursue that career.

I'm guessing that Gen 8 is going to have a little over or under 100 Pokémon. This guess is based on the previous generation and the shear amount of old Pokémon we see in the new games trailer. I'd say that their main focus is going to be like the last generation and just reuse a lot of existing Pokémon rather than making new ones. That said, I still think they are going to put a little more effort in then in last gen.

The best food I am at making is just about anything as long as I have the recipe to tell me what to do. Without a recipe, I'd say I'm best at making ground beef/hamburgers. I would like to experiment with more foods, but the markets around me are very small and I really don't have access to that many different foods to get skilled in other dishes.

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @SyWry
    Favorite type of music?

13. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I don't really have a main type of music I like. I like whatever is pleasing to the ear, that's not mainstream music. I hate most mainstream music. As such, I generally listen to video game sound tracks, tv show sound tracks, and whatever I can find on youtube.

14. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    If you could instantly learn a skill, what would you choose and why?
    Do you have a library card?
    What, in your opinion, is the most significant event in recent (say, within the last 100 years) history?

15. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    What skill would I learn? Probably the skill to learn so I can learn how to do all the skills.

Do I have a library card? No because my library is paid by my tuition.

The most important event would probably have to be world war 1, because it caused world war 2, which in turn changed the face of the earth's superpowers, culture, technology, and set the path for all the events that were to happen to lead up to this day.

16. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    @SyWry
    Craziest story you've heard from your school?

17. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Craziest story from school? I've heard a lot of stories about many things. The only one that I can think of at the moment would have to be a funny story. One of my classmates used to work as a techy in a lead mine. The mine had a problem with their 30 year old computer and made the techy fix it. They went onto the internet and posted it on the forums. Turns out, nothing was wrong with it, its just that its 15 bytes of storage was full and needed to be dumped. Not that crazy of a story but it was the only one I can think of.

18. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Is Glaceon your favorite Eeveelution? If not, which one is?

19. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Yes Glaceon is my favorite Eeveelution. It wasn't always my favorite, before it was a tie between Umbreon. Then I wrote a first person story staring a Glaceon and as the story progressed, I fell in love with Glaceon. Umbreon still holds the number 2, but Glaceon holds a special place in my heart.

20. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @SyWry I bring you questions!

1) If you could taste one food again (basically experience tasting it for the first time and reliving that joy of doing so) what food would it be?
    2) What is your favorite fruit? What is one fruit you won't eat?
    3) Are there any Pokémon that you want to like but you just can't bring yourself to do so?