1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Awney Anything!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by awney, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    • Circles are the easiest for me! Most of my art is based off circles
    • Paleontology! I love learning about dinosaurs and evolution
    • It looks like candy so I can come off as a friendly being.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Thanks for replying to my Q&A raid post. Here are your questions.

• Do you own a pair of wireless headphones?
    • What is your favorite Steel-type move?
    • Has there ever been a moment where you were caught off guard, but made a spectacular recovery? (Like I once tripped on a rock at summer camp and fell to the ground. I ended up doing one of those commando rolls that got me back on my feet)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    • I do not! I prefer headphones that plug in
    • uhhhhh I'm a fake Pokémon fan I have no idea what types most moves are usually. That is unless its super obvious like bubble or something
    • Not that I can remember. If anything embarrassing happens I just let it happen. I'm pretty awkward irl so it happens a lot actually.

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hello again, awney.

:: How is life treating you right now?

:: What's your opinion of track pads on laptops (to use as mice)?

:: Would you ever consider changing your avatar to something besides Ampharos, even if for a brief moment?

5. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hello my dragon friend
    • Life is so busy. I kinda just want to curl up under some blankets for a day and just relax. It could be worse though! Just lots of tedious schoolwork.
    • I hate using track pads. I usually use my tablet and tablet pen as a mouse because I get a bigger range of motion with my wrist. I can also set my tablet on my lap so I don't have my wrist against a desk. I also like using a mouse because I can use my arm if I need to move the cursor to click on something. If I'm using a track pad I always end up accidentally clicking on something, or it takes more than one swipe to get the cursor to be where I want it to be.
    • I have change it before! I had it as a lurantis and dratini for a little bit. Guess no one noticed. At this point ampharos is my reputation and is what everyone sees me as. I'd feel bad changing it.

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah, you consider me a friend? I'm touched.

Y'know, I vaguely remember the Dratini avatar you used, though it was so long ago that I think it slipped my head. Don't know if I remember the Lurantis one, though if you showed it to me, I would probably recognise it.

:: At least schoolwork is not the worst thing in the world to worry about! Tedious it may be, but only for a season.
    When do you aim to graduate from college by? You seem to be in a bit of a hurry.

7. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Unless you don't want me to consider you a friend 'v'

lurantis 2.png

It's a long story. So I went to a community college my freshman and sophomore year. Then I transferred to a 4 year university last semester as a junior. I have to cram so many credits in each semester to graduate in a year. My planned graduation day is May of 2019. Here's hoping that I can accomplish that. The biggest problem I had was an internship and that was gonna end up stopping me from graduating on time. But luckily I got this research assistant position which will last until I graduate and it makes up for it.

8. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Favourites:
    • TV Series?
    • Movies?
    • Books?

9. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    This is gonna be a really boring answer because I only like the Hannibal tv series, I hardly watch movies, and I don’t really read :’)

jeevan261001 likes this.
  10. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What was your dream job when you were a kid?

Do you tend to get excited over small things?

11. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    • I wanted to be a vet! although for the longest time I told my parents I wanted to be a yak. Yes, the animal
    • I do. It can be as simple as waking up to find out a class is cancelled and I can sleep in longer.

12. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    1. How did you find this site?
    2. Are there any games out there that you wish to play but can't?
    3. "Would you like to play a game?"

13. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    • someone who runs the lake valor deviantart page noted me. no idea who it was! but i'm glad they did
    • breath of the wild ;v;
    • is that from saw heck no get that horror stuff outta here i'm a wimp and cannot deal with that

14. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    it isn't from a horror movie, it is just from a movie called "Wargame." it is about an intelligent AI that almost causes a nuclear war between Russia and the United States because it had control over the United State's nuclear weapons and thought that it was just playing a game.

15. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Oh i always thought that "let's play a game" kinda thing was from Saw :') my bad. That movie sounds interesting though. I'll have to look into watching it.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  16. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Can you do pushups?

17. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Absolutely not. I have shoulder instability which increases my risk of shoulder dislocation so I gotta be careful.

..I also have no upper body strength and will fall flat on my face.

18. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    What would be your thoughts on taking your space style and using that technique to create a fire/flame style?

19. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I would love to make fire! It depends on if firealpacas filters will work with me or not. It doesn’t give a lot of wiggle room to do much with them.

Vigilance likes this.
  20. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    What is your best sport you can do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.