1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Mustachioed Machamp

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BZRich64, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you have a favourite Jurassic Park movie?

:: Do you enjoy going to museums? If so, what kinds?

:: What do you do against things that go bump in the night?

2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    1. The original is my favorite. I don't really care for The Lost World that much, but three was fairly good. Jurassic World is great, but I'd still say the original wins out.
    2. I do enjoy going to museums, but going to the same museum to often can get really boring really fast. My favorite museum would be OMSI (the Oregon Museum of Science and History) which swaps out its main exhibit hall to all kinds of topics. Just a few I can think of that I've been to are Ancient Egypt, The Narnia series, Dinosaurs and Video games. Sadly I haven't really been able to go as I've gotten older, but I loved the place as a kid.
    3. Well, when I was a kid I would swap which end of the bed I would sleep in every once in a while. My thought process would be that the monsters in my closet (which my dad eventually ended up removing the doors off of) would try and get me from the wrong end of the bed and as by they would realize their mistake and try the right side, I would have switched. Now I tend to just stay up late playing video games or something whenever something spooks me at night until I calm down.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    If Nidoking and Nidoqueen both received Mega evolutions, what would you want them to be like (design, stats, typing, etc.)?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you consider yourself a 'bland' or 'uninteresting' person? Why or why not?

:: Do you often play bowling (i.e. at a bowling alley)? Are you good at it?

:: Is seven really a lucky number, or is it just a marketing hoax?

5. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    Mega Nidoking
    Typing: Poison/Dark or Poison/Dragon
    Ability: Tough Claws
    HP: 81
    Attack: 132
    Defence: 97
    Special Attack: 105
    Special Defence: 85
    Speed: 95
    Armor plating becomes darker and more jagged looking, with extra spikes. Spikes become larger and jagged.
    Mega Nidoqueen
    Typing: Poison/Steel or Poison/Dragon
    Ability: Thick Fat
    HP: 90
    Attack: 102
    Defence: 117
    Special Attack: 95
    Special Defence: 115
    Speed: 86
    Armor becomes bulkier and brighter while spikes become shorter and thicker.
    1. I'd say I'm kind of bland, mostly because I tend to stick to myself, so it's hard to really get much out of me unless I feel comfortable around you.
    2. I haven't bowled in a long time (unless you count Wii Bowling). I'm not very good at it.
    3. Any number can be lucky or unlucky. It varies greatly from person to person and probably changes over time for a lot of people. So in a way, yes. 7 is a lucky number. Just not any luckier than any other numbers.

6. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • What is your favorite war movie?
    • What kind of car do your drive? (If you drive at all)
    • If you were appointed as an island kahuna of Alola, which island would you choose and why?

7. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    1. I don't really watch war movies very often so I'm not sure if I really have a favorite. But if I had to choose one, I guess I'd go with Saints and Soldiers.
    2. I don't really drive much (I only have a permit). When I do drive, it's my mom's car which is an Acura TL, I think.
    3. If I were appointed as an island Kahuna then I wouldn't actually get a choice of which island I would want. Which island I would be oppontedKahuna of would be determined by which Tapu chose me to be a Kahuna.

8. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favorite element in fantasy?

9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Do you have/have had a habit of writing diaries?

10. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    Probably how fantasy works are able to escape the confounds of reality and have interesting stories, characters and settings that simply wouldn't be able to exist in works trying to stay closer to reality.

I have never written in a diary. Throughout my life people (mostly my parents, but others as well) would try to get me to keep a journal, but I've just never been able to keep it up for more than just a couple days at a time and I never liked doing so.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  11. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is the luckiest thing to have ever happened to you? The unluckiest?

12. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    There are so many things in my life that could be chalked up to luck (or the lack thereof), a lot of which I've forgotten or simply just can't think of right now. So, I'm just going to stick with stuff that has happened within the past week or so.
    Lucky: I've been taking the train to work on and off for the past few weeks and haven't had any issues with other passengers being drunk/violent/etc.
    Unlucky: I accidentally grabbed my phone charger in the wrong place which pulling the cord out of my phone the other day and apparently broke a wire or two inside of it so that it won't work anymore. I have backups, but that was my best one and the only cord I had for it that didn't need an adapter.

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Which one out of all eeveelutions (only those on LV) do you wish to have?

14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    {Post deleted}

15. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    What game consoles do you currently own?

16. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    I'd have to go with Umbreon. It's always been one of my favorite eeveelutions and may actually be my favorite overall, but it's always so hard to choose.

Well, let's see now... *deep breath* a Super Nintendo, a Nintendo 64, a GameCube, a Wii, a Switch, a Gameboy, a Gameboy Advance SP, two DS Lites (one is broken and barely works, which is why I got the second one), a 3DS and a PlayStation 2. I also do some gaming on my laptop and my phone (and on my old phone because a couple games won't work on my current one for some reason).

17. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Have you ever entered in any Drawing or Sketching contests and won any?

18. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    I have never entered any kind of drawing contest before, and by extension I have never won one.

19. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    What's your blood type?

20. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    Um... why? Anyway, I'm O+, which according to Japanese stereotypes means that I am confident, self-determined, ambitious, strong-willed, intuitive, agreeable, competitive, athletic, self-centered, cold, aggressive, unpredictable, arrogant, envious, and ruthless. Although there is no scientific backing to suggest any actual correlation between blood type and personality and most of those traits don't actually describe me at all.