1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask DDD Eclipse

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Eclipse, Apr 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Have you ever played Chinese checkers?
    A couple times. I didn't find it very engaging, though.

Do you like Starbucks?
    It's okay if I'm starving and need a quick bite to eat to get me through the day. It isn't a place I make a habit of going to, however - there aren't any near my house or the places I frequent (I'd have to go quite out of my way to find one).

2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Are you popular?

Do you consider yourself scary?

Why cute thibgs slide off you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favorite Danganronpa trial?
    Least favorite?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Are you popular?
    Depends on who you ask, but - usually. Where I go and establish myself, I am usually fairly well-known.

Do you consider yourself scary?
    No; I consider myself intimidating or imposing. Sometimes scariness happens as part of that, but that's never my goal.

Why do cute things slide off of you?
    Because they only stick if I want them to.

Hoo boy, a Danganronpa question! Due to spoiler issues I might not put them up in the first post, but I will answer them regardless.
    This will take a fair bit of thought, since there are a lot of choices and I want to really think about it. But after deliberation, here are my answers:

Most favourite:
    I would say it's a toss-up between case 2-5 and case V3-5, with a leaning more towards V3-5. Case 2-5 felt like a story that had been a very long time in the making, and the thing that solves the puzzle is how well you know all the characters - plus the eldritch choir at the start sets the atmosphere very well. Case V3-5 is exactly the opposite, where you don't have a clue what's going on but you know there's a lot that went into it so you need to clear the mystery away - and I absolutely adore the HOPE SEARCHING track.

I know it's a bit of a copout to choose chapter 5 trials for this, but they resonated strongly with me.

Least favourite:
    This one I'd have to say is case 2-1. It felt too contrived, that Nagito was setting himself up as the murderer due to the blackout, and then it wasn't actually him. Hell, were it not for his meddling, the murder would have either never happened or been easily outed. It was too strange to make sense, and while I can understand the basic idea, I think it could have been executed better. I don't feel that way about case 1-2, because someone interfered just to make things harder to solve, and it was all done after the fact anyway.

5. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you like mysteries?

6. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    ‘Sup o/

What’s the hardest piece of literature you read? What made it so difficult to read?
    What about math do you like so much?
    Has anyone IRL ever called you unapproachable, intimidating, etc?

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Do you like mysteries?
    I believe so, yes. I especially like reading them, and while I know people will try to figure things out ahead of time, I try not to do that, only thinking of rudimentary possibilities. The most enjoyable part of a mystery is the surprise, and I like to keep the surprise waiting for me at the end.

'lo

What’s the hardest piece of literature you read? What made it so difficult to read?
    Probably The Lord of the Rings. I was 11 at the time, though. The book is not exactly easy to wade through.

What about math do you like so much?
    There are so many tips and shortcuts and other quirks for how to get from one end of a problem with the other, and half the fun is finding more shortcuts.

Has anyone IRL ever called you unapproachable, intimidating, etc.?
    Not to my knowledge. Maybe I just come off differently with my body language?

8. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    1) Have you ever saw a reverse rainbow?

2) Has anyone before asked you over 3 questions in this thread?

3) Bright colours or Dark colours?

4)In school, which subject you hated or liked the most?

5)Should I keep questions for a next turn or post em all at once?

6)Which game you thought you won't play bit ended up loving it?
    Optional-
    7)Out of 10, rate me?

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Have you ever seen a reverse rainbow?
    I don't know, but I don't think I have.

Just now, yes. And probably on a few prior occasions as well.

Do you prefer bright colours or dark colours?
    Certainly darker colours. They are usually easier on the eyes, and I've found them a bit easier to work with in signatures. That isn't to say that bright colours don't have their place, but I'm just naturally drawn towards the darker ones as a start.

I've answered this question in a few different forms already. CTRL+F 'school' or 'subject' on the first page to see the lot.

You should be the one to make that decision, not me.

What was a game you thought you wouldn't like playing, but ended up loving it?
    Hard to say because usually the opposite happens - and right now the only game I thought I'd dislike but didn't would be Sonic Colours. That game is surprisingly fun, and easy to unwind with.

I rate you an okay/10.

10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What are some things that you do to stay level headed when things get tense?

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    What are some things that you do to stay level-headed when things get tense?
    I try to listen to music, play a video game, talk with a friend to keep my mind focused - pretty much anything I can do to get my mind focused on one thing only, without worrying about it jumping all over the place. I don't work well under pressure, so if I can focus my mind onto just what I need it to do, then I can recuperate and keep going.

12. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What has been your most satisfying Pokémon catch or find from the Catcher so far and why?

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    So far, I would have to say it was the shiny Magnemite. The first regular capture I made in the Catcher was a Magnemite, and I felt a certain sense of irony that the first shiny catch was a Magnemite as well.

Other than that, I'd probably have to say the next best one was Mewtwo - after what felt like over a month of hunting for it, I finally found it in Marine's Q&A thread and I was so relieved the hunt came to an end. I still have the screenshot of it to this day.

14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    You are now an official shitpost?

Do you bargain?

Do you like sunny day more a cloudy day?

Why so serious?

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Indeed.

Do you bargain?
    Not really. I tend to be very straightforward in my deals and be clear on the terms of both sides.

Do you like sunny days more than cloudy days?
    I don't have a preference for either of those over the other. Cloudy just means 'less sunlight', which I mitigate by turning on a switch. It's all the same to me.

This was one of the very first questions asked in this thread. I'm pretty sure the answer hasn't changed.

16. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,473.3
    Eclipse, are you part of this Rainbow Team Rocket thing? They're ripping off Giovanni

17. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you had to power to conquer any part of the world, where would it be?

18. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Have you ever been to Easter Island?

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Have you hatched any legendary or mythical egg?

Do you like going fir camping or hiking?

Where are you?

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Given how I've no idea what you're talking about, the answer is 'probably not'.

If you had the power to conquer any part of the world, where would it be?
    The Netherlands. The Dutch have had it too good for too long; it's time to put them in their place.

Have you ever been to Easter Island?
    No, though I'd like to just to say that I have.

I've hatched 1 Legendary Egg into Articuno. That's probably as far as I plan to get with the Egg hatching.

Do you like going camping or hiking?
    Not really. I've gone camping in the past, and it was okay, but it's not something I would really enjoy or make a habit of.

Where are you?
    I'm right here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.