1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

...Ask Fedora?

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by MisterFedora, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterFedora

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Ask me any question, I'll respond.

Sooner or later.

-devious laugh but coughing and hacking due to cold symptoms-

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Which do you like more, Dratini or Altaria and why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MisterFedora

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I have to go with Altaria here, due to me having one in my copy of Pokémon Black. I haven't really given Dratini a chance, but at the moment, I'm going with Altaria.

4. Gary Oak

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Chicken or Steak?

5. MisterFedora

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Chicken. It's easier, and more accessible to the public; steak's a bit expensive and takes more prep. Also, Chicken's easier to eat.

6. Gary Oak

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Darkrai or Cresselia?

7. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Do you actually wear fedoras?

8. MisterFedora

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Ooh, this is a tough one. I really like them representing Dreams and Nightmares; plus to Nintendo for coming up with those. Anyways, I'm going with Darkrai on this one. This is really due to...

Well, I used to be an ask blogger, I was Ask Flygon. Pretty good during my time, but I don't do much anymore. Anyways, there was this blog called Ask Darkrai, and the person running it used their voice in order to answer questions; it was always really interesting hearing their take on what Darkrai was. I used to think it was some kind of just dark and evil entity, but it's really just a honey bear that's colored black. ^v^

I wore one from 8th-9th grade, mainly because the ask blog I ran had a Flygon wearing a Fedora on it. It just kind of stuck with me. I do have a Fedora lying around somewhere, but I haven't worn it recently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.