1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask me a thing and I will answer a thing

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by guest, Jan 5, 2018.

1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Yo ask me things I'm really cool and relevant I promise you won't be disappointed B)

#1 Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  2. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    *White Chocolate, Dark chocolate, or neither?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest likes this.
  3. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Definitely dark chocolate! I can't stand the taste or the aftertaste of white chocolate, it's sickening;;; Dark chocolate has the extra plus of working well in deserts and drinks without being too sweet, too!
    I'd definitely take milk chocolate over both if it's for eating as a bar though, dark chocolate can be too intense at times.

4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,613.7
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    That asked questions list is a good idea!

Who made you avatar? Why did you choose it?
    Where does your username comes from? Do you have other ones on other sites?
    What does your signature mean?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Pikachushua

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    Do you like pecan pie? Or do you prefer pumpkim

6. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Since these both have similar answers I'll take them both on at once! I made my avatar myself! It's a gijinka version of the partner Pokémon from a run of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team I had going a while back. He's Martinho the Cyndaquil (hence the Cyndaquil in the sig). The rescue team was called Scutum after the shield constellation, with their motto 'Vi Et Animo' roughly translating to 'by strength and courage'. I'm planning on changing it soon though, I ended up dropping the playthrough so they're not very relevant anymore... Maybe I'll try a new run and make new characters~

Aubaran is an alternative spelling of Oberon that resembles Aldebaran, the brightest star in Taurus. My star sign!
    I go by Agbyol on other sites, I'm going to change my username here once I meet the post requirements. I'm worried there might be confusion if my username is different across accounts;;

I haven't tried pecan or pumpkin pie unfortunately, although I imagine I'd prefer pumpkin on the basis that I'm not a big fan of most nuts/seed. I'm a big fan of apple pie and cherry pie though~

Thank you for the questions guys! <3

Pikachushua likes this.
  7. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    You want a sweet question?

Whats your favorite kind of candy?

Swirlix or Slurpuff or Spritzee or Aromatisse?

8. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Pretty pretty please with a mountain of sugar on top~ *_*

Oh boy there're so manyyyy... Jelly babies, jelly beans, parma violets, 새곰달곰, fudge bars, millions, mint imperials among many more~ My bf will be bringing konpeito back from Japan on 7th and I'm hoping to add that to the list~

I haven't used any of them actually...;; I'd probably pick Aromatisse though, that's a saucy leg :fuming:

9. Pikachushua

Mew
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.5
    What is your favorite video game lol look at that azelf:fuming:

guest likes this.
  10. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Oh boyyy that's a tough question, there're a lot of games that could take my number 1 spot...The original Assassin's Creed, Pokémon Emerald, Samurai Warriors 4, Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires, Stardew Valley... They're all in the running for sure...

I can't choose waahhh T_T

11. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What beverage do you find yourself drinking most often? Do you know why?

What is your favorite type of flower? Why is it your favorite?

12. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Mostly coffee at the moment! My sleeping schedule utterly fell apart before Jan 1st so I've been pushing myself to stay awake to fix it bit by bit... I've pretty much resolved it now though, so I might switch back to drinking tea again!

I'm torn between chrysanthemums and lilies at the moment... Chrysanthemums were my number 1 favourite for a long while because of how much fun they are to draw but I've received lilies as gifts q few times this year so I'm starting to lean towards them now;;; It's difficult to prioritise a flower that I never get the chance to see in person so I guess I'll go for lilies? T_T

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What is your opinion of spiders?

:: What, in your life right now, is something very important to you?

:: Why don't you alphabetise that 'asked questions list' like I do?

14. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I find them really interesting as an animal when they're not sneaking up on my in the dark but unfortunately most of the experiences I have with spiders are in the vicinity of my bed when I'm trying to sleep which... Isn't good... ._. I'm still carrying a childish fear of them which is kind of getting in the way of me appreciating them as much as insects. Jumping spiders are one of the only exceptions they're great. Wiggle wiggle~
    Widow spiders and other long, thin legged spiders just don't do it for me at all there's something horrific about them to me. A shame...

I feel like recently my relationships are most important, a pleasant change from the past but kind of inconvenient too?;; :sweat: Part of me wants to continue doing whatever I want at my own pace, focusing on games and art more than anything else. It would kinda suck to lose people again though so I'm trying to prioritise my current friendships over myself. I'm bad at keeping relationships because of my usual lack of interest in conversation that isn't appealing to me (a very restricted sphere of topics unfortunately), but I'd like to improve that with time.

I'd like to have a project or something to apply myself to as well if possible, that would give me something more easily manageable to consider important~

I'm going for a chronological order for the list! I'm adding links to each question that lead directly to the post so people can read the original posts with the answer quickly which is easier when they're bunches by post. If the link gets long it'll probably be a key-word search anyway so both ordering systems will work well!

Thank you for the questions! ^_^

15. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,613.7
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    What would you choose between never seeing again everyone you like the most or seeing everyday everyone you hate the most?
    What do you look like in real life? How do you want to look like?
    Is there a Pokémon that you like but not its name or vice versa?
    Same question as above with "shiny form" instead of "name"?

16. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    If you could catch one Pokémon in the Catcher right now, what would it be?
    Don't you think it's too tedious to maintain that list? Wouldn't it just be quicker to answer the questions again?

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ah! That works very nicely too. I can respect that system.

My experiences with spiders are similar; about twice a year I will go to sleep one night, and wake up to find a bunch of tiny spider bites all over my feet. They aren't itchy but they can be uncomfortable, and while they're gone in a few days, it's still frustrating.

:: Do you like flight and/or being in an aeroplane, or do you not care for it? (or are you ambivalent)?

:: How often is it windy where you are? Do you like it when it's windy?

:: Would you allow a lightning rod to be placed on the roof of your house, so as to collect energy to charge your home?

18. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Well... Most of my good friends are in other countries which means I never get to see them, I can live with that if it counts. I already have to see a lot of people I dislike on a daily basis so I suppose that wouldn't be much different either but it's super uncomfortable sooo... I'll go with not being able to see the people I like most?

I'm short unfortunately, not something I'm very happy with haha! I'm not suuuper short but short enough for people to comment on it often (~154cm I think?). My hair is short and bleached blonde but I haven't had it done in a while so my roots are showing something terrible;;;
    I want to look 100 different ways at any given moment honestly, although fun coloured hair would be nice I guess. Gimme a wicked sharingan too please heh~

I love purugly but its name is so unfortunate. It's a beautiful creature!!! >:- (
    I don't particularly care for purrloin but its name is also unfortunate...

Stantler honestly?? The gummy green is kinda cute but it's one if not my favourite Pokémon so I kinda want it to have something cooler yknow? Maybe yellow and black or something edgy like that lol

STANTLER GIVE ME MY BOY
    I need to save up for Pokeballs though I haven't had any in hundred of years </3 One day I'll be rich maybe probably not;;;

I don't mind! If it's convenient for some people I don't mind keeping the list up. The answer might change over time so I probably will end up answering the same questions multiple times but that's okay too, I can update the list accordingly~

I don't mind being on aeroplanes generally speaking but having to sit so close to total strangers is a bit stressful honestly... Even sitting next to family members for long haul flights can be a strain, I'd enjoy flights much more if I could have more space without having to sell my organs. I always feel unclean after long flights too that's horrid ugh;;

It's fairly often windy in England so you get used to it whether you like it or not haha;; Windy weather with long hair was an absolute nightmare (my hair is naturally thin too unfortunately) but now that it's short I don't mind! I wear a hairband quite often too so there's no way for hair to get in my eyes or stick to lipstick/lip balm.
    Windy weather in winter is something else though I've had enough. :- |

Interesting question... I don't have a house exactly (i'm in dorms atm) so it might not be as tough a decision overall but I would be in favour of it. Stormy weather isn't exactly uncommon so it would be worth it overall if the correct safety measures were in place. I'd rather not be caught in a Grenfell 2.0 incident..

Thank you for the questions guys! <3

19. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    A thing?

No, that's not my question, I promise

~ Are you scared of dogs, or were you at any point afraid of them?

~ What's the longest that you've ever kept a secret?

~ What two colors look the best together? What about the worst?

guest likes this.
  20. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    A thing!! *_*

I'm not scared at the moment but I did have a run of being freaked out by them when I was younger. I was chased down by a rowdy border collie and it shook me up enough to stay away from big dogs for a while but heck... Dogs are so cute and good y'know? Couldn't help myself eventually. ♥

Oh gosh, good question... The longest that comes to mind is around 5 years, I wouldn't be surprised if i've forgotten secrets that I've been asked to keep by others though. My shitty memory makes me a pretty good secret keeper lmao

I really like magenta and cyan together, but i'm also a big fan of cyan with dark navy! Red and white are awful together as vertical stripes. :furious:
    I hate gold-yellow and purple because it makes me think of UKIP and I'd rather forget that they exist honestly.

Thank you for your questions!! ♥