Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Sethal, Apr 24, 2018.
So, ask me some Questions, I want to hatch my Eggs!
Did you enjoy earth day?
do you have any pets?
1) Yeah, it has always been a important day to me and I always enjoyed it. It's a serious topic, and an actual Problem which we have to solve. So,yeah, I enjoyed it. Although it's a little sad that such a day exists.
2.) I had one, a guinea pig, but it died in February.
What was your first Pokémon (starter in first game) and why did you choose it?
What evil team boss from Pokémon do you think would be a cool person to hang out with if they weren't so, well, evil? XD I think Guzma and/or Archie would be pretty chill meself
What was you first Pokémon game?
Does your username means anything in particular?
What’s you favorite mega?
1) Since my first Pokémon game I got was Pearl, I chose Chimchar. Why? Because my friend always kept talking about how strong it is. Without my friend, I probably would have chosen Piplup, because I like the whole evolution-line(?).
1) That's a hard Question... But I think it'd be Marc. I mean he has glasses, I have glasses, he has glasses with a mega stone...I need them!!!!! I also think that he would be pretty calm and smart, which are good things.
1) My first Pokémon game was Pearl, which I got on my 6th Birthday.
2) Maybe. Since it is a "german name" you have to proununce it ,well, german. It is then referring to my favourite "landscapes": Valleys and Seas.
3) Since I like Diancie a lot it would be Mega-Diancie. Although I don't know why I like it.
If you were... what would you be?
- an animal
- a Pokémon
- a flower
- a color
Do you remember your first thoughts about LV?
What's your favorite food?
Do you swim? If so, what is your favorite stroke?
1) Probably a wolf, since they are my favourite animals.
2) Plusle or Minun, it would be nice always being cheerful.
3) A black tulip.
4) Orange, since it is a very nice colour. lol
5) Well, at first I was suprised that you could catch Pokémon (I didn't believe that at first), so I was very hyped. So, only good thoughts.
Although I was at first very confused how this is working.
1) It depends on the day... but I always like spinach with potatoes.
1) I don't swim much, and if I swim I do it everytime different. So, no I don't have a favourite Stroke.
Have you ever broken a bone before?
Is there anywhere you want to travel to?
1) I broke my arm twice and my leg once, lol.
2) I would like to visit the Antarctic, it's just fascinating there.
Have you ever ridden a horse? Whatever else?
Ever went on a boat? Why, when, where, how?
What's a song that always gets you hyped up and ready to start the day? What's a song that makes you wanna sleep?
1) When I was 6 (or younger, idk), I actually have ridden a horse.(Unbelievable, right?) Too bad that when I was little I hated horses. In short: I cried for an hour.
..And I never have ridden something again, for obvious reasons.
2) Yeah, and I will tell you whole sad, funny, misterious story behind it.
23. Novembre 2019
My parents will sent me to a boat trip, I couldn't believe it. It was like my dream has come true! (Actually not, lol.)
45. Decembre 2019
Not dear Diary,
Today is the big day. The trip to the boat trip starts today, and I'm very excited. Maybe I can finally get a real life friend!
00. January 2040
Very dear diary:
After a long journey, I finally arrived. I reached the camp, but now the real challenge begins.
27. April. 2018
My only friend, the diary,
Today I did it. I went on a boat. Granted, I took me several tries, but I did it. You ask how? At first I tried to jump in the boat, but then I had the ultimative Idea. I slowly moved my right leg towards the boat. I knew it was extremly dangerous, but I had to take the risk. Then my leg touched the bottom of the wooden boat. I did the same with the other leg, I only survived through a wonder. I wonder what my next challenge will be? Maybe... I have to walk? ...That will be a hard task.
...You decide what's right or wrong.
1) Honestly, I don't really have a song that is making me hyped... Right now, I know only 7 songs, I think ,lol.
2) Happy Birthday to you, in the endless loop edition.
Who's your favourite Pokémon rival?
If you had to give yourself a present, what would you pick?
What type would you specialize in if you became a gym leader? What would your team be? What traps/puzzles would your gym contain?
1) Probably Hau, he got a nice team. And the fact that he chooses the Pokémon which has a type-disadvantage to your own, is also very nice.
2) It would be something I could spare to my friends, maybe the correct answers for the next test in Math, lol.
1) I like every type somehow but I think I would be a grass type gym leader, and I would be the 7th gym leader. (Pokémon lv. around 50)
First Slot: Lilligant, Ability Chlorophyll, Lv. 47
Attacks: Teeter Dance
Second Slot: Breloom, Ability Effect Spore, Lv. 51
Attacks: Leech Seed
Third Slot: Gourgeist, Ability Frisk, Lv. 49
Attacks: Bullet Seed
Seed Bomb/Pain Split
4th Slot: Vileplume, Ability Chlorophyll, Lv. 50 (Maybe as Item Terrain Extender, if allowed.)
Attacks: Petal Blizzard
5th Slot: Cradily. Ability Storm Drain, Lv. 53
My outdoor "gym" is located on a lonely Island. There's is only one Pokémon Center in beginning to heal and change your team. Nurse Joy will tell that there aren't any Pokémon center's anymore and that you should choose your Pokémon wisely. You then enter a big forest, which will act as a maze. You will have to fight Trainers to get hints for the right way. At the end of the forest is the stone located which evolves your Eevee into a Leafeon. By the way, If you choose the wrong way, you will be "teleported" to the beginning and have to start again.
If you choose the right way, then you can battle me. The Forest is also full with different berries so you can "heal" your Pokémon a little bit.
That was a lot of writing.
Favorite Pokémon Protagonist?
Least Favorite Pokémon Protagonist?
Favorite official Pokémon Merch?