1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask me some Questions, because you just have to.

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Sethal, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Which planet in this solar system do you think has the highest chance to have aliens exist there?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sethal likes this.
  2. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I must admit, I have no idea. Considering that we know next to nothing about most of our astronomical neighbours, every planet (except earth, of course) would be a viable choice. However, I'd assume that the outermost planets (Neptune, etc.) aren't likely to have extraterrestial life due to the extreme temperatures recorded there. So, if I had to choose, I would go with the stereotypical choice: Mars. No reason for that really, it's just the first planet that comes to mind when thinking about aliens, thanks to all these myths. It would be kind of terrifying if we were to find actual lifeforms there though.

By the way, thank you for reviving the thread! ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jupjami likes this.
  3. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,293.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    How have your holidays been so far?

4. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Relaxing, to say the least. The last few months were stressful to put it lightly, and I'm happy that the holidays let me set some time aside for myself, which is also why I'm here on the lake for now. Otherwise, I'm afraid it's the usual:
    The somewhat weird family dinner, even weirder interactions, and that's basically it, now that I think about it. I would say that Corona had an huge impact (less visitors), but to be honest, that's a given nowadays and I'm already used to it. Next year will start off tough if the predictions are correct, however. Not looking forward to that.
    Thank you for asking!

Jeydis likes this.
  5. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    If a stray cat were to walk close to your path, what would you normally do?
    Is there any particular animal that you would actively avoid?

6. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    What are your opinions on the new Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tracks?

7. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    What game has your favorite ost?

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    In your opinion, which is the worst movie adaptation of a book?

9. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Do you have anything special with your profile pic?

10. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Hmm, I'd probably just avoid or walk past it without a second thought. If it is not in any obvious pain/trouble, I see no reason to interact with it. It is, after all, still an animal - better safe than sorry. Actually, we've got a few ones in my area that are semi-regularly fed by the neighbours' generosity, so occasionally crossing paths with them is not too uncommon.

I mean... pretty much any species that is hostile towards me? In my area, there's not much to fear in terms of animals - it doesn't get any worse than the occasional fox at night. So, I guess that if I had to choose something, it'd probably be that, even if it is just for the lack of options. However, quite a ruckus has been caused over here in Germany by the gradual return of wolves to our forests. Many farmers complain that they are a threat to their livestock and demand less restrictive regulations in order to be able to shoot them. While I don't share that sentiment, finding one is not at the top of my wishlist either xD

I still don't have the DLC, so I actually still can't say much. My opinion has pretty much stayed the same since we last played together (which we could, at some point, gladly do again!) I still find the tracks from Mario Kart Tour very, very confusing...

Uhhh. That is very, very hard to answer. There are so many games with outstanind OST that I feel it'd be unfair to declare one better than all the others - and that's ignoring the fact my verdict would probably change on a daily basis. However, here are some games that immediately came to mind when I read your question:
    - PSMD (overall great OST)
    - Celeste (Mirror Magic, Good Karma, Black Moonrise, Center of the Earth...)
    - Paper Mario: The Origami King (Autumn Mountain, Origami Castle, Battle with King Olly [that piano in the beginning!], Battle at Bowser's Castle)
    - Super Mario Odyssey (Bowser's Kingdom is just awesome...)
    - Ender Lilies (Mother [both intro/outro], North, The Sun [both], Accolade [both], Evil [especially Outro, it just struck me deeply in connection to the atmosphere/context. I didn't expect such a soothing melody in such a horrid place.], Communication [especially Outro], Dewdrop)
    - DKC 1/2
    - and many more...

To be honest, I barely watch movies, let alone adaptations, so I actually don't really have an opinion on that.

Well, the Fennekin does wear the scarf Sophia, a Riolu, gave it and that helped them defeat Dark Matter, securing peace for all...
    In other words: My pokémon of choice in PSMD was Fennekin. Since that was my favourite game of all time back then when I made this account, I quickly chose to include it as a subtle nod to a great game (mind the scarf!)

SAF likes this.
  11. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    What's your favorite fast food restaurant?

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    You have been selected by Nintendo to create a new Mario Kart track for a special user-created DLC. What would your track be themed around, and what would it be like?