Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Sethal, Apr 24, 2018.
Sylveon's my fav Pokémon!
●Least fav eeveelution?
Ok it might be silly but I still going to ask it
How good is my toxicroak?
Dry skin for its ability
Holding a big root
With the movesrain punch,sucker punch,rain dance and poison jab
Ps I forgot it’s natural,IVs and EVs.
How would you rate your "outdoorsy survival skills"? I myself am okay with making stuff like fire/shelter, but I feel I would kinda suck at preparing/finding food.
Woo throwing some questions out there .
Fennekin, Braixen or Delphox? Why?
Have you ever had Matcha Tea?
Do you like coffee? If so, do you think it's better than capuccino?
I'm late xD.
1) Jolteon, it's design is too spiky for me. It's Electric type also isn't the best because Ground has a immunity against it. It's stats are ok, and some of it's moves are good, but that's not enough for me.
1) Seems pretty solid! My only suggestion would be that you switch sucker punch out for Ice punch, with that you have an effective attack against ground types which are immune to poison. You could boost your Pokémon defense stats up with Baton Pass, so it's even
harder to defeat it. But that's only my opinion
1)Depends on which place and for how long. I'm sure I could survive an entire week in my country. Fire/Shelter also isn't a problem for me. But I'd also have problems to find food in a country I don't know. So, I'd give my skills 4/6 Points.
1) Really hard one...
But I'd say Delphox, if only because it's a Fire/Psychic mon. But I like the design of the whole Evolution line! Delphox has some good moves and it's stats are... okay.
2) Nope, but actually I'm interested in trying one for a long time now!
3) I HATE coffee. And I never tried a capuccino. Idk why, but the taste is so
nauseous for me.
I haven't tried Matcha either, but it looks yummy!
And yeah, I remember I once was obsessed with coffee for like 1 month, but tbh now I can't drink it at all.
- So, uhm, have you seen the Star Wars movies? If so, what is your favourite?
- If so, have you seen 'The Clone Wars' and/or 'Rebels?
- What is your favourite colour?
1) Nope, not even a single one. But my friends watch them all, I don't because I'm not really a Star Wars fan.
2) Nope, neither.
3) Orange. It's a color that's rarely used and it's very appealing to me. Also Blue because it reminds me of the oceans/see/water.
See...10/10 spalling mistake
Anyways favourite starter? Mine is infernape.
1) Fennekin and the whole evolution line. Same reasons as before: Good type combination and a nice design.
Favorite Pokémon protagonist
Least favorite Pokémon protagonist
Favorite Nintendo game
Do you want waluigi for smash
Are you good at tongue twisters?
Whiçh would you rather be: a powerful villāin or a protagonist that has a small rōle?
1) That would be ....Hey.. that question seems familiar...
*scrolls back* *scrolls even more back* *scrolls too much back* Ok, I'm done.
.....What were you trying to do, @Pory-ZPlayz ?
2) WHAT were you trying to do?
3) Probably Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. I just love this game (like the whole series) because I like the design of the characters, multiple towns and it has a crazy story. Oh, and you can also play as a Fennekin!!!!!! xD
4) Nope, honestly I never cared about waluigi/wario or any characters like these. I'm more hyped 'bout Ridley because...... it's RIDLEY. I'll definitely buy this game.
1) Not really. Also I have the problem that I can't pronounce the 's' right, so that makes it even harder. I can do a few without 's', but these with 's' are...too difficult, let's call it that.
1) Definitely the protagonist with a small role. I mean, I have power as a villain and that's it. And I think that topics like 'friendship', 'love' or sth like that, play a bigger role than to be powerful.
How choosy are you with fashion stuff, or are you more of a casual wear-whatever-is-comfortable kind of person?
Do you shop online?
1) Well, I always wear random stuff. Never gave much thought to it actually.
...I often wear only comfortable clothes though.
1) Depends on which product I need. I don't shop things like food, shoes or clothes online, rather the new Nintendo Games, anything related to Pokémon and/or a console. That's because the nearest Gamestop is 3km away from me. But I'm not really a fan of it. If I had the possibility to buy Consoles etc 'offline', I would do that.
Your opinion towards rotom forms?
Best starter Pokémon? (Mines Feraligtr since I'm a filthy Soul Silver player :/ )
Do you like bowties or neckties?