1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask me some Questions, because you just have to.

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Sethal, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Sorry for the late reply, completely forgot that my thread got revived. Thanks for that!

1.) Wow, that's a hard question.
    I'm just mainly gonna talk about PSMD, as I've played this game the most and it's my favourite game, so yeah... I know that many people don't like the "Connection Orb" and the systems that come with it. Though, I've to admit that it was pretty unbalanced Salamence cough cough. If there's gonna be a new PMD game, I wish that the "Connection Orb" will make a return. I just like the thought of befriending the Pokémon and viewing my connections to them. Also, you could make a compromise, if you fuse the older system and "Connection Orb" together.
    The dungeon crawling could also be improved. I know that's literally the main content in the game, but personally it became relatively fast dull. It isn't that much of an issue, since the story gives enough motivation to play further, but still...
    I'd also like if the Pokémon Paradise could make a return. If something was good about Gates to Infinity, then it was that. It was just nice to build up your own paradise and watch the Pokémon enjoying their time there.
    I can't say much about the older PMD games, as I haven't played them as much, and personally, I didn't even love that much. They were great games, just not for me.

1.) Nope. I think this is my first time hearing about it.
    2.) Uhh, depends on which kind of cookie? Mostly I eat my cookies without milk, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Friskian and Laserdragon14 like this.
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @Sethal I bring a revive to your QnA!

- When you are not on LV, what are you up to?
    - Who is your irl role model?
    - What color sneakers do you own?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    And I sincerely thank you for that!

1.) Nothing really exciting, just usual stuff. You could find me doing some homework, watching youtube, playing badminton when the weather is alright, so yeah. I also spend a huge time playing with my consoles.

2.) Nobody, I think. (Except for my family to a degree) But I have never searched for one either, because I didn't feel like I'd need one.

3.) I own a black pair, and that's it. I don't own many shoes.

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    What was the weirdest thing that you did when you were a kid?

5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Did you ever have a serious injury when you were a kid?

6. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    1.) To be honest, I don't even know. But, you want a answer, so you're getting one. The weirdest thing I ever did being a kid was being my 12 year old self. Today, I only feel pity for the other kids who had to sit next to me etc...because I were...mildly annoying.

1.) What do you mean by serious? Life threatening? In that case, no. However, I nearly lost one eye by slippig in the bathtube and landing straight on the eye socket. Luckily, nothing did happen, though the bathroom did look like a crime scene.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,236.9
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    What was the worst thing you've ever eaten?

8. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,267.0
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Do you have a favorite fantasy novel/movie?

9. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    1.) Pumpkin soup. Ate it once, and I till regret it to this day. I could've spent those better hours than puking. Otherwise, I can't think of something else, though I'm sure there are more.

1.) Not really. I don't really even know what exactly counts as a fantasy movie, as I don't watch movies that much.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,236.9
    Do you like scarves or hoodies more?

11. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    1.) Completely depends on the day. Sometimes it will be scarves and sometimes hoodies. If I had to choose one though, it'd be hoodies.

12. Darkmaster006

Darkmaster006 PKMN Breeder

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    What is the season of the anime that you have the fondest memories of?

13. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    1.) I don't really watch anime. The only anime I ever really watched was Pokémon, and that was many months ago. So, I think the answer is none. Sorry.

14. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    As a fellow Wii U owner, what are some of your favorite games on the system?

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,236.9
    Wii U, Wii or Switch?

16. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    1.) That's a very hard Question. I mean, around 90% of the first-party Wii-U games have been ported to the switch, a action I'm not very fond of - but it is understandable form Nintendo's view. (And I like only played first-party games on the Wii U.) The game of my choice would Super Mario 3D World though. An amazing game, with good Level Design for the most part and decent music. Though it may be very easy in the first 6-7 worlds, the game does get pretty hard in the special worlds. I would like to see a sequel of it!

1.) ...................I'm not sure. Like, really. I'm torn between the Switch and the Wii U, But they're kinda equal in my eyes. So, both?

17. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    What is your favorite menu item from a fast food place?

18. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    1.) I don't really visit fast food restaurants often, so I don't have a favourite item. When I visit a fast food restaurant, I just choose the thing that looks the most delicious to me at that moment.

19. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    What do you like to do on a hot day?

20. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    1.) I'll stay most likely inside and play some videogames, I don't really enjoy the heat.
    Though I can also imagine myself going to a lake or something similiar to cool me off.