1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask me things?

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Wolf Expert, Jun 27, 2017.

1. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    How often do you use emojis?

When did you first start doing digital art?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Not too frequently, usually only when I think they can emphasize a point or express an emotion that might not have been apparent in a post. I actually prefer emoticons, but the Azelf emojis are cute.

Some time in middle school. I started off with mspaint, then got my tablet some time in high school.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you became a gym leader, which type would you choose to specialize in? What would your team be? What kinds of traps/puzzles would your gym contain?

4. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    What kinds of tropes and plots do you enjoy in literature?
    How's being a mod going?
    Can you wiggle your ears?

5. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Probably grass or fairy. I already had an idea for a grass gym so let's go with that. The gym would be laid out in five sections, one for each season and then the battlefield in the very back. In the spring area there would be a puzzle involving growing plants to walk across, summer would have a maze of tall grass with trainers hiding in it, fall would have a puzzle involving finding a key in piles of leaves, and winter would have a puzzle where you would have to knock snow off of tree branches weighed down with snow so the branches would raise up and unobstructed the path forward. It might be cool to have a team that changes based on the season. I'd away have a team of four, but the four would vary between Cherubi (spring), Sunflora (summer), Pumpkaboo (fall), Snover (winter) and Sawsbuck as my main Pokémon that's always on the team. Depending on the season, Sawsbuck would take the place of the other Pokémon of that season. So if it was winter, it would take the place of Snover and my team would be Cherubi, Sunflora, Pumpkaboo, and Sawsbuck.

Aww you snuck this in on me.

I can't really think of any off the top of my head, but I do like stories with a subtle mystery element. Like it's not the main focus but still adds a lot to the plot. Harry Potter is a pretty good example of it, where a lot of the time there will be a subtle mystery and by the end everything suddenly makes sense.

I think it's going pretty well so far. I feel like I could be doing more if I wasn't stuck on a tablet though.

I can a little bit. I sort of learned how after I got glasses and found out my ears had muscles and weren't just weirdly shaped pieces of skin on the sides of my head. It's very subtle though.

#205 Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    What exactly makes you an expert on wolves? What are your credentials? :U

You are only allowed to eat food from one country. Which country do you pick?

7. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • What did you name your bird/s?
    • If Silph came to you for concepts for a new Pokéball, what ideas would you give them?
    • Do you go on morning walks/jogs?

8. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Nothing whatsoever, I just really like them.

Probably Japanese since it tends to be healthier.

My first bird was named Tweety, my second one was Nia, and the bird I have now is named Piper.

Type specific pokeballs would be cool.

I'm not really a morning person. I've been trying to for my dog's sake because it gets too hot for walks later in the day, but I haven't really been able to keep that up.

9. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you like eggs? If you do what's your favourite kind?

10. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Actual eggs or catcher eggs? Hard to tell since the new egg designs were just released. For actual eggs, I'm kind of neutral but I'll eat just about any kind of eggs. For the catcher eggs, I like the designs of the gen 2 legendary/mythical eggs the most.

11. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Do you play Team Fortress 2?

12. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    No, I'm not really interested in that kind of game, unless I'm just watching someone else play. I tried out Fortnite, but I couldn't get into that either.

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Shoot, well then... which do you prefer X and Y or Sun and Moon

14. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    X and Y. I loved gen 6, I just wish there were more gen 6 Pokémon. Lately I've been considering replaying it.

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I recommend replaying with a starter that's not a starter of that region or even a non-traditional starter.

16. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Have you ever encountered a shiny Pokémon, caught or sad story?

17. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    I've found quite a few. Some I've purposely hunted for, some I've caught randomly, and some are from events. Just about a week ago, I found a shiny Rhyhorn and caught it with a Heavy Ball. As for sad stories, I once found a shiny Bibarel in the great marsh and it ran away before I could catch it. It would have been my first shiny. I found a shiny Smeargle once and switched out to a Pokémon better suited for catching it. Smeargle used Sketch, which failed since I hadn't used a move, and then it was out of moves. I just had to watch as its health slowly whittled away as it Struggled itself to death and my pokeballs all failed one after the other.

Pory-ZPlayz likes this.
  18. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Do you know how to change a car tire? If you were entirely alone with a car, its flat tire, and the tools to do the changing, and no phone; could you do the task without any help at all?

Can you dance at all?

Do you like being in or almost-in the rain?

19. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Yeah, I had a science teacher who taught how to do it once. He was pretty good about teaching important things that for some reason schools aren't required to teach.

Not really, but I've considered learning before. Not sure if I ever will though.

I don't really like being in the rain, especially if I'm wearing my glasses because then it's impossible to see through the raindrops, but I like it if I can sit on a porch or something out of the rain just to watch and listen to it.

Absolute Zero likes this.
  20. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Do you have a local fair that opens up every once in a while? Do you ever go to it if so?