1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask me things!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Rafael, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I usually check my email to see if there's anything else I still need to check out. If there's none, I go to sleep right away :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Do you use slippers?

When was the last time you tripped?

3. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Yup, I only use them at home. But I do hope I could use them outside the house though 'cuz they're hella comfortable.

I honestly can't remember no matter how hard I try xD

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Favorite LV nameglow?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    What's your favourite fruit?

What's your least favourite veggie?

6. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    My favorite is the Gym Leader nameglow. I love that color so much! The Developer nameglow comes at a close second because it looks awesome as well.

Apples. Apples are so tasty. Apple juice. Apple candies. Apple everything. :love:

Bitter gourd. I don't think I have to explain why :/

7. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    What is the worst decision you've ever made in your entire life?

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    How did you get into designing things like signatures?

9. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Probably stopping football. I used to be a football player when I was a child but I stopped so I could focus on vocal training instead. I don't regret choosing vocal training, but I do regret quitting football. I could have done both, but I didn't.

Hmm, I'm honestly not very into designing signatures and stuff 'cuz I only do them when I have absolutely nothing to do. However, I could say that what inspired me to make my own sigs was the old official LV graphics shop. I enjoyed browsing through the graphics there, especially Deltheor's and Fooze's. Eventually, I tried studying how to make them on YouTube.

10. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    What would you do if you ran into Lysandre (literally ran into him) in real life?

11. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    I would ask him where he got his awesome hair done. :3

12. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Would you join the dark side for limitless wealth and fame if it meant leaving behind everything else you love?

13. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Nope, I don't think I could bear the loneliness that I would feel for doing that. T_T After all, there's no point in having limitless wealth when I won't be able to share it with even my parents at least haha

14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    What made you wanna switch from Red to purple?

15. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    I think you meant from purple to red? Purple is my second favorite color after green, but i just decided to switch to red instead because I felt that it suited the cherish ball better :)

16. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    How many pillows do you sleep with?

How do you feel knowing that you beat all the Valor gym leaders?

17. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    I sleep with two pillows on my bed, but the other pillow kinda falls on the floor almost every time so I'm not sure if it's counted xD

I only beat 6, actually. I haven't gotten past that since I've become really busy in school and all. It would feel really awesome though once I get 8 badges. :)

18. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    You have an apple, a pencil, and a hair pin. Explain to me how you would cut that apple in half?

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you like Lysandre?

20. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    If you had a hammer, what would the first thing you would smash with it?

Do you settle arguments in Sm4sh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.