1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask me things!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Rafael, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I don't have a wide imagination so I can't really think of any good ideas. However, I'm thinking that a sunflower Pokémon would work cuz, you know, sun (fire) and flower (grass). I can't really think of anything else xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Martsian

Martsian Gym leader

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.8
    How did you complete the Pokédex in your games on 3ds?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Before I started working on my Pokédex, I already completed about half of everything. I did it mainly through breeding and evolving my Pokémon.

I simply organized everything I had in my Pokebank neatly in my boxes according to their Pokédex numbers.

Then, I used the GTS to get every Pokémon I didn't have. I gathered tons of legendary Pokémon such as Suicune, Raikou, and Entei, made lots of clones, then started sending them away on the GTS. It was easy doing that since legendary Pokémon are all people ask for on the GTS xD The benefit was mutual anyway. I got the Pokémon I wanted and they got a good legendary (I personally SR'd all of those to have at least 2 perfect IVs xD).

4. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Would you rather have a homecooked meal, or go out to eat?

5. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Would you want to see Water/fire Pokémon? o3o

6. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    I prefer eating out. There are way more choices and I'm interested in trying out new food. I've become really bored of the dishes I can cook myself.

Yes I do! Volcanion is interesting but it doesn't really look like a Pokémon I want to use. I need a cooler Water/Fire Pokémon :3

7. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Have you ever lived in a country besides where you live right now?

If you could go on vacation to any place for an entire year, where would you go and why?

8. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Would you want to see more Fire/Bug Pokémon?

9. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    If you could make a new Type what would it be?

10. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    do you like fruit? which kind? cause i love fruit :D

11. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    I've always lived in the Philippines since I was born. I have, however stayed at Thailand during summer for a few consecutive years.

Hmm, I think I'd like to stay somewhere in Europe. I can't really decide which country. Maybe France, England, Italy, Greece, I dunno. They all just look so beautiful! :D

Yes! Considering how good Volcarona is, a physical attacking Fire/Bug would be cool!

That is one hard question lol. I actually can't think of anything. Light maybe?

Yes I do! I love both vegetables and fruits a lot. I'm stuck between apple, kiwi, and mango (Filipino mangoes are good).

Kizojin likes this.
  12. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    Why light type?

13. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    awesome! what animal do you like the most ?

14. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Where do you like to eat out?

15. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    What is your favorite boss in any game?

16. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Have you been to Quezon city? Please Describe it~

17. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cuz there's a Dark type, so I think there should be a Light type too :)

I like dogs the most! I'm a huge fan of them cuz they're so adorable. :3

Anywhere, really. Like I said I'm always interested in trying new things. I could go to any restaurant I see and try out their specialty. I usually don't care what kind of restaurant it is.

I think my favorite boss would be the one in Fatal Frame 3. That battle was really challenging and you could really get the feeling that you're up against someone powerful.

Yes, I happen to live in Quezon City. :) It's kind of like one of the main cities in the Philippines. Many people (usually people from the provinces) come here because most of the businesses are located in Quezon City. It happens to be one of the richer cities in the Philippines. But that doesn't mean it's good. xD Of course there are some good areas here like the Timog area, which is a popular venue filled with restaurants and bars. There are also many malls located here. However, I feel quilty for saying this but many parts of QC are still kinda dirty and uncomfortable. The city is just developing after all.

If you ever come to the Philippines, I suggest you visit Taguig or Makati if you want to experience a city life similar to those in other countries.

18. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    whats the name of your avtar/Signature?

19. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    He doesn't have an actual name since he's a game character from Persona 3, and the player gets to decide what name he gets. However, in the manga adaptation, his name is Minato Arisato (written on my sig). In the movie adaptation, his name is Makoto Yuki. He has another name too but I forgot what it was.

20. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    Ever accidently released a Pokémon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.