1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask me things!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Rafael, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iridescent Isabelle

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Do you have any kind of Pokémon you prefer? Type-wise or origin wise (such as the feline or canine Pokémon).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I don't really have any particular bias type-wise or origin-wise. However, I do have a preference for Pokémon that are elegant-looking, such as Cresselia. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Iridescent Isabelle likes this.
  3. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Do you like to travel, and if given the chance to travel and stay in any place in the world, where would it be, and why?

4. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I do!! I have traveled to quite a lot of countries already. However, I haven't gone to South Korea and Japan yet. I've really been wanting to go to either of those countries soon, especially since flights are really cheap. I don't think I'd want to settle in another country tho, but I do plan on living in Japan/South Korea for a couple of years for graduate studies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.