1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Skittle Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Skittle, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Do you say candyfloss or cotton candy?
    Favourite combination of two different foods?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    cotton candy because im not british lol..... on an aside i think the only word of british english i consistently use over american english is how i spell the color between black and white (i know its gray in american english but ive typed grey all my life and im not stopping because im stubborn)

tbh when i was a kid i could put chocolate on ANYTHING and i would love it. this ranges from basic "stuff that obviously goes well with chocolate" tier food like pretzels, popcorn, peanut butter, have at you...... and completely off the walls choices like cheese and CHICKEN NUGGETS

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    What's the biggest mistake in cooking, in your opinion? You don't have to to have seen anyone do it before.

4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    What's the worst Pokémon ship you've ever heard of?

5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    once my mom put a chicken patty in the microwave and pressed a button on the side and lets just say the entire kitchen was full of smoke that day. but a general mistake i see people do too often?? mistake salt for sugar

the abandoned ship, of course!! it clearly wasnt seaworthy and sunk which proves it wasnt a good ship

but i know what this question is asking and WEE WOO WEE WOO CONTROVERSIAL OPINION POLICE ARE HERE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

steven/wallace. i hate the fans with a burning passion for reducing some of my favorite characters down to each others accessories and ignoring their established characters for the sake of "gay lol", its bland and overdone with no interesting qualities, and god i just wanna smack those fujos with a metal pipe because they insist their stupid yaoi ship is "CANON LOL" just SHUT UP YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS and call me petty but fandom CAN ruin your views on things and those goddamn fujos have made me want to stay away from BOTH steven and wallaces fanbases like the damn plague. yikes

honorable mention: wallace/juan because it feels wrong........ wallace is juans student and it feels gross and icky for a teacher to find a student attractive. but tbh any ship thats minor/adult or the god forbidden in family shipping gets a nice spot on this list of this i would like to eradicate from the face of this earth

6. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Favorite ship from Sword and Shield?

7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    i havent played swsh and dont know the characters well at all so this question is a big fat ?????? from me...... anything that isnt leon/hop ig because IN FAMILY SHIPPING YUCKY tho it seems galar doesnt even have a boat what a shame

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Your favourite Gym Leader/Kahuna/Trial Leader/Other Notable Trainer (eg Guzma) of each type?

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    oh you are asking me to pop OFF i adore the characters of Pokémon probably more than the actual Pokémon

im just gonna put it under a nice spoiler tag bc oh boy i can ramble

normal type: my dad. but fr i just think its cool that norman exists because may and brendan are the only protags without daddy issues thats nice
    fire type: flannery!! i love her design and her little shtick of how she wants to be a worthy gym leader by pretending shes someone shes not and after your battle you help her learn she should be herself to be an awesome leader, its wholesome
    water type: JUAN!!!!!!!!!! MR JUAN!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS MAN WITH MY ENTIRE HEART!!!!! in the anime i found it so cool that he was a gym leader AND coordinator!! i think its so cute how he was wallaces teacher and maybe he was the inspiration for why wallace got interested in contest?? idk that might just be my headcanon along with my 5983 other juan headcanons. but hes goddamn fabulous!!!!! im breaking into gamefreak hq right now to ask them why they forgot my son in oras WHERE IS HE
    grass type: no strong feelings in game, but the anime made me appreciate mallow a lot!! shame she was the sm chara that got the least focus but even after all this time i think im still recovering from the dead mom episode
    electric type: again no strong game feelings but i loved clemont in the anime!! only he can make me cry over the death of a robot
    psychic type: tate and liza for no reason they are cute
    ice type: truly a type with no strong feelings anywhere. but my hoenn bias makes me say glacia and i love how in oras its said that she can eat super spicy ramen which is hilarious considering her type specialty. sounds like something id do with my own characters
    fighting type: idk korrina she cute
    flying type: FALKNER IS MY SON!!!! also my fourth favorite trainer overall!! in a VERY close second for this type is winona because she is very pretty
    poison type: maybe roxie?? i just like her design
    ground: not enough of a connection to any of the trainers really
    rock type: anime bias makes me say brock, but roxanne is cool too for the sole purpose of her oras design being so clean
    bug type: viola because she is cute
    ghost type: maybe morty?? his design is FIRE and he looks like the guy youd wanna chill with on a weekend
    dark type: again a type where i cant really answer bc none of the trainers really interest me
    fairy type: limited pool but probably valerie!! the fact her costume weighs 30 pounds and she wears it all the time is dedication to her craft
    dragon type: can i please say my oc?? no?? fine clair because i love tsunderes. lance and zinnia are awesome too, zinnia in paticular because the delta episodes storytelling was godtier. also can i just PLEASE say my oc because she lives in my head rent free and im 230k words deep into a rewritten fanfic
    steel type: I LEFT THIS TYPE FOR LAST BECAUSE IM GONNA LOVEMAIL STEVEN STONE LIKE NO TOMORROW!! he is my SON he is my CUTE LITTLE SON i wanna SQUISH HIS CHEEKS LIKE WUWUWUWUUW!!!! his character?? AMAZING UNMATCHED PHENOMINAL BREATHTAKING GORGEOUS WONDERFUL!!! in emerald hes left his champion position to look at rocks but more importantly to find a purpose for himself!! at the end of the delta episode he says he wants to step down to truly understand the world.... its like he feels guilty about the weather crisis and how he couldnt help as champion so he wants to step back and help others as some form of consolation. hes still looking for his dreams, which can arguably be tied to his relationship with devon because he has no interest in running the company in favor of being a Pokémon trainer..... maybe these are just my headcanons but whatever. oras made him so loveable because hes now a rock nerd WITH A PURPOSE because hes into mega stones!! and the fact that wallace mentions steven watches his contests?? closet contest fanboy?? UGH SO GODDAMN ADORABLE!!! he trains some serious powerhouse Pokémon so he truly deserves that champion spot and i like to argue he is the TRUE champion of hoenn rather than wallace as much as i like wallace. hes not ashamed of his interests and openly blabs about rocks which is so nice to see in this day and age where its common to see people get shamed for liking things theyre "too old" or whatever to enjoy. everything about steven just makes me smile like a stupid idiot THIS MAN THIS NERDY STUPID LITTLE MAN is my ABOSLUTE FAVORITE character in ANY media franchise. specifically in Pokémon masters his lines are just so cute.... his dream isnt devon, but its to walk the world with his own two feet and discover not only the world itself, but HIMSELF. he loves shooting stars because theres a certain magic about rocks that fall from space. he likes to hug steel type Pokémon and thinks theyre warm. hes just a phenomenal character and i love this man to absolute death.

i bought a 97 dollar plush of steven stone

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    If you were a Gym Leader, what kind of puzzle do you think you would have?

11. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    probably some tricky looking puzzle where you have to take every 4th letter and the end result is something stupid like "follow my instagram"

okay i kid but fr i know a lot of obscure trivia so it would be fun to use that somehow..... but i also love bright colors in my art so we have to make the rooms themselves terrible to look at. its motivation to get to me faster haha!!!

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    What's your favourite Route 1 Bug Pokémon (which gen)?

13. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    my overwhelming hoenn bias makes me say wurmple!! im currently rewatching all of advanced generation and the anime makes them seem really cute

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Hoenn good. What starter would you pick from every region, and how you'd rank them according to each other?

15. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    HOENN IS FABULOUS THATS WHY IM NOT PICKING A FAVORITE FROM THEM!!! i like treecko more but hoenns starters absolutely GOATED id feel bad not saying all of em

but aside from my hoenn fangirling............

kanto: squirtle, bulbasaur, charmander
    johto: cyndaquil, chikorita, totodille
    sinnoh: PIPLUP, chimchar, turtwig
    unova: oshawott, snivy, tepig. to note this is my least favorite bunch of staters
    kalos: fennekin, chespin, froakie
    alola: ROWLET, litten, popplio
    galar: scorbunny, sobble, grookey

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Can you rank all the 8 starters you would pick from each region (Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Treecko etc)

17. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    treecko treecko treecko treecko treecko treecko treecko treecko

okay but fr the list is probably TREECKO, mudkip, torchic, piplup, chespin, rowlet, chimchar, and fennekin

(maybe im understanding this question wrong but tldr I LOVE TREECKO)

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    (Ah, I meant the top ones on your list that you ranked a moment ago. Only the top starter from each region you had. So between Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Piplup, Treecko, Oshawott, Fennekin, Rowlet, and Scorbunny.)

19. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    oh god waking up early to watch the direct is messing with my brain lmfao

this answer may surprise you but its

get ready

treecko

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    What aquatic animal would you want to have a Pokémon based on?