1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Skittle Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Skittle, Jan 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    i would say sea urchins because i think theyre funky little lads but i am aware swsh gave us a sea urchin Pokémon but whatever more sea urchins i love how they wear shells as hats

some other thoughts: blobfish and garden eels

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Two Pokémon that would make a decent fusion?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    milotic and primarina for sure but for good measure we can also imagine sceptile and altaria (my two fave pkmn) because putting two good things together must make a great one

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    A Pokémon that should get a Mega form? Its appearance and potential typing?

5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    FLYGON AND MILOTIC GOT SHAFTED HARDCORE IN THIS ESSAY I WILL

i can understand why sugimori had art block on mega flygon bc trying to think of a way to improve an already dang solid design of a pkmn?? hard but it would retain its ground/dragon typing. mega milotic deserved to happen and it needed to be water/fairy with beautiful sparkly fins and what i can only describe as a wallace cosplay with that wackass scarf he wears??? put that on a noodle

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Pokémon that you feel like least deserved a Mega/G-Max form?

7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    like half the kanto g max forms did charizard REALLY need a third form

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    FELT that. Did you know that outside of Garbodor, all the other G-Maxes are from Kanto (7-9) or Galar (the rest)?
    Can you name a Pokémon that you would give each Champion that they don't already have?

9. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    geez and i said gen 7 was kanto pandering

oh boy teambuilding....... imma just stick to gen 8 mons bc technically in the anime they can bring back anyone they want and ppl are banking on champs like steven and cynthia and this is technically the gen 8 anime (even if it fails at doing so READ MY ESSAY ON WHY I HATE JOURNEYS) and it gives me a more concentrated pool to pick from im not sorting through 900 Pokémon

but anyway GEN 8 Pokémon I WOULD GIVE TO THE CHAMPIONS AN ESSAY

blue and red: grouping them together bc they have the same answer which is any galar starter!! of course blue has the type advantage but cant ever win
    lance: dragapult but we could also give him either applin evo to make his team even worse against ice lol. or one of the dragon type abominations
    steven: tbh ive always headcanoned steven as a cat person so giving him perrserker is me being a little self indulgent but it works........ but another option i think could work?? runerigus!! in oras he seems enamored with the primal reversion mural and runerigus is basically a mural (on an aside this is funny because i also headcanon steven to suffer from crippling phasmophobia). i know corviknight is right there but steven already has skarmory but steven with a corviknight makes me SIMP
    wallace: dracovish/arctovish for obvious water types (maybe steven dragged him out to the wild area to find fossils with him and wallace was just moral support) or maybe even cursola for a non water but still fitting pick
    cynthia: frosmoth!! half of cynthias team are Pokémon i would describe as pretty/graceful (milotic, roserade, togekiss) and i think frosmoth is a perfect pretty Pokémon for her
    alder: this man clicks so well with bugs on fire so centiskorch
    iris: tbh any of the abominations work because she had one on her bw2 team
    diantha: gonna be a strange pick but grimmsnarl!! i was gonna say hatterene at first but she already has a psychic/fairy on her team in gardevoir and i personally love the contrast between diantha, a pretty little woman dressed as a white fairy of love, and a MONSTER

ummm i dont know who the champion of alola is i dont think i ever finished sun and never bought usum so. haha essay over