Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Infernostar, Dec 31, 2018.
Ask me stuff, and I might answer.
Hm...OK I have three questions.
1. What are you looking forward to in 2019?
2. I remember you saying you're a writer. What do you like to write the most? I'm a fantasy person myself.
3. Since you're a writer. Are you on Wattpad? Or do you not know what that is?
What’s the origin of your username?
Do you celebrate any holidays during the winter? If so, do you have a favorite winter tradition?
1. Shrug. Something good, probably.
2. Sci-Fi comes to mind, but it's not the only thing I write.
3. Nope. Don't use Wattpad.
4. The name comes from a scrapped story idea, won't go into specifics here.
5. I celebrate both Christmas and Hanukkah thanks to some family friends. Don't really have a favorite tradition
What is your favorite story that you've made so far?
I have two. One I don't feel comfortable talking about here, the other is my most recent one, Strider Zeku, since it covers something a lot of people might not know about
Are there any games besides Pokémon that you enjoy playing?
Several. Metroid, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, I will play just about anything if I hear good things about it.
- A genie gives you 3 wishes. You can't wish for more wishes. What are you wishing for?
Wish for more Genies.
But on a serious note, I'd wish for the people of the world to find peace with one another, the power to win the lottery each time I entered, and for the ability to survive anything fatal until I choose to die.
Any resolutions you made for 2019 that are so broken now?
Nope. I don't make New Years Resolutions.