1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask That One Person That One Question About That One Thing

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by starry-syzygy, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Have you ever played a rune factory game?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: How do you describe your life, or your way of living?

:: Do you have a favourite movie?

:: What do you think about portals, dimensional gateways, or things of that nature - real or fictional?

3. starry-syzygy

starry-syzygy almost a zombie

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    Hnghhhhhhh, yes! Rune factory 4 is actually my favorite 3ds game! :D

I've played through it 4 times so far :'D

I've also played Tides of Destiny, but I didn't enjoy it as much as RF4. I hope someday a 5th game in the series will be made!

1. I feel like I'm pretty lazy and need to get out more. If I'm not working, I'm usually just lazing around at home drawing, reading, or playing games.

2. I don't have a favorite movie. I tend to like fiction, fantasy, and comedy movie genres though ^^

3. I don't think they're real, although dreams seem kind of like a gateway or an escape from reality.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Is there anything that you tend to buy but never use?

Do you prefer plums or nectarines?

Do you have a favourite vegetable?

5. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    1. I've bought a ton of colored pencils and markers that I rarely use. I don't draw traditionally very much..... :'D

2. I like both, but I think I like nectarines just slightly more.

3. Carrots! They're the only vegetable I like both cooked and raw. :3

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What ideas tend to motivate your creative process?

:: What is your favourite video game system, if any? (PC doesn't count.)

:: There are humanoid characters I see with ears that sprout up from the top of their head. Does that mean they have four ears? If so, why?

7. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    I didn't even notice this had a new post, sorry for late reply ;;

1- Hmmm...sometimes certain themes and color palettes motivate me. Sometimes my own or others' characters inspire me as well. Sometimes ideas just come to me as well.

2- Probably the 3DS. I prefer portable game systems over home consoles and the 3DS has several games available for it that I like or am interested in. :)

3- Oh, sort of like nekomimi (part human, part animal) characters like some of mine? I think it would really depend on the character and who drew/owns it. For my nekomimi characters, I just draw them with one set of ears, usually because it looks a bit odd if they have more than one pair of ears. Some people might draw them with more than one pair of ears though. I wouldn't know the reason why though, maybe because what looks weird for me might look more natural/normal to them? I don't really know ;;

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    In fairness, I'd only posted that a day or two ago. You aren't late at all.

But I may have found a solution to the last question...

9. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    How many push ups can you do?

Have you tried to crack your knuckles? If so did it hurt?

How well can you do in a staring contest?

Can you make a cross-eyed expression?

When you watch a certain amount of TV, do you get a headache?

10. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Damn right Gen 2 was badass. Why? One word: Silver.
    What is your favorite school subject?
    What is the one word you would use to describe your best friend?
    #MissingNo

11. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    If my last reply wasn't considered late, then this one probably is ;;

Omg, that's great XD

Totally seems like something a teacher would do as well ^^;

1- I can only do maybe 30-40 in one go. I'm not very athletic...

2- I crack my knuckles a lot! It usually feels kinda nice, occasionally it hurts a bit.

3- I'm terrible at staring contests. I somehow find it amusing having someone intently staring at my face and I usually end up cracking up and losing it.

4- No. I do wonder how some people can do that though. It looks like it would give me a headache >.<

5- Yes and no. I do get headaches eventually when looking at a bright screen, but its usually not from watching TV. I don't watch much television tbh.

Silver was one of my favorite rivals! And he wasn't really a rival, but I love Red too *w*

1- I like both Art and English. They were a couple of the only subjects I was any good at.

2- Nonexistent ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you have a catchphrase, or something else you tend to call out at random moments?

:: What drives you to do better or succeed, and whatever it is you're doing?

:: Do you need or want a friend, or even just a conversation partner?
    (Seriously, I saw the above post and wondered with some concern. If you do, feel free to hit me up whenever.)

13. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    1- I don't think so? As far as I know I don't have any phrases that I repeat very much.

2- Well with my art, seeing my own improvement and receiving praise or compliments for it help motivate me and drive me to try harder. Really, being praised for any work I do makes me want to work harder at it.

3- Ahhh I'm fine, I didn't mean to sound too sad or depressed over it! ;;
    If you ever wanted to talk though, I would be fine with that!

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you consider yourself a social person? Why (or why not)?

:: What sorts of goals do you have for yourself?

:: Do you tend to get complimented on your looks or no?

15. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    1- No, I'm pretty bad at conversing with others. Most of the time I have no idea what anyone is talking about and just end up standing there awkwardly. I've always been pretty quiet and shy around others as well. I've never been much of a people person.

2- I guess a couple goals I have are to graduate and get my degrees and to improve enough at art that I could start offering commissions. I guess another goal is to get a better job. Part time work + minimum wage sucks ;u;

3- Not really. I occasionally get a compliment like "nice shirt" or "you have pretty hair", doesn't happen to me too often.

16. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What's your favourite colour combonation?

Do you have a favourite plush toy?

17. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    1. I really like blue + white color combos! I think black looks nice with bright colors like orange and yellow as well.

2. I dunno if I'd call it a plush, but I have a unicorn beanie baby that I really like. Not sure why I like it so much, might be because of nostalgia. .w.

18. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    what is your favorite item in rune factory 4?
    favorite weapon style?

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you have a favourite kind of geometric shape?

:: Have you ever danced in public (in any context)?

:: How've you been lately?

20. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    1. Even though its pretty much a useless item that serves no purpose, I like the love potion. I love some of the reactions the villagers have when you give it to them. X3

2. If you're still referring to RF4, it would have to be the fist/claw type weapons. I find them to be one of the easiest weapons to wield, and I like how they can strike fast in quick succession. If you just mean weapons in general though, I like scythes and guns .w.

1. I think I've answered a question similar to this already, but no; I don't really have a favorite geometric shape in particular, but I guess if I have to pick one I'd choose an octagon.

2. I usually only dance at weddings. I don't like to dance very much and I'm not very good at it. I feel a bit embarrassed dancing as well just because it tends to draw peoples attention and I don't really like being stared at ;u;

3. Tired. So very tired. I need to get more sleep. Other than that, I have been well. ;w;

ClefairyKid likes this.