1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask That One Person That One Question About That One Thing

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by starry-syzygy, Feb 7, 2017.

1. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Favorite RF4 partner? (as in who you would marry/have married)
    Favorite RF4 boss monster?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ryan likes this.
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Would you rather a shooting star or a harvest moon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. starry-syzygy

starry-syzygy almost a zombie

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    Sorry for late replies! ;;

1. I guess Doug? He was the 1st character I married in RF4, but I like Leon and Dylas a lot as well!

2. My favorite bosses are Thunderbolt and Fiersome (I think those are their names). I liked Thunderbolt's design and one of my favorite pieces of dialogue in the game could only be triggered when you 1st fought Fiersome ^^

I guess I'd have to say shooting star >.o

ClefairyKid likes this.
  4. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    How often do you do online shopping?

If you could change the colour of the sky for one day what would you change it to?

What game (in any sense of the word) did you play most when you were little?

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Would you enjoy the ability to fly?

6. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    1. Fairly often, most of my online purchases are from buying art of my ocs. Occasionally, I buy off Amazon if there's something I need that I'm having trouble finding in stores or if there's a game that I want.

2. Blood red ◉‿◉

3. Just about all I played when I was little were Pokémon Crystal and Ruby version. I didn't play a very big variety of games, I was really bad at playing them.

I don't think so ;v;

The thought of it seems nice at 1st, but I'm scared of heights so I don't think I'd ever end up using such an ability.

#46 Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017
  7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What's one of the more strenuous physical activities you've ever done?

:: What has been the best (or one of the best) compliments you have ever received? What made it so amazing?

:: If you were offered the chance to 'go on an adventure', would you take it, and why or why not?

8. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    When was the last time you had fast food?

Which do you prefer, fast food or home made food?

9. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    Soory for being slow to reply ;;;;

1. I don't really know ;w;
    Some of the different exercises/activities I had to do when I was in track in field were pretty strenuous I guess. I'm sure there are worse activities I've done, I just can't think of them at the moment.

2. I think one of best compliments was this one:
    "[This] is really something else! I was so impressed when I clicked on your thread and saw that piece at the very top :-o
    Love the colors and how you drew the clothes (especially the details, like the sparkles on the left guy's jacket). ALSO I find the splatter background to be very fitting, haha. That was a great call ;-]

Overall, it's pretty obvious that you've been improving a lot, and I get the feeling you'll be putting out more great stuff in the future. Heck, your fullbodies are already good, as others before me have pointed out :-] "

The compliment was referring to an art piece I drew. I don't have much confidence in my artwork and I don't get a lot of feedback on it either, so it made me pretty happy to get such a response to a piece of mine. Most of the time the compliments and feedback I get are short 1-2 word responses, so I found it nice they took the time to type a compliment of that length as well. TwT

3. As long as I don't have to go anywhere cold, then I'd go on one! I like going to new places and seeing new things and people. I'm bad with the cold though, if I had to go on an adventure I'd rather go somewhere warmer.

1. Yesterday actually. Had a ham and cheese sandwich from Hardees :3

2. Homemade. It's cheaper than always eating out, and its healthier in the end too. Plus, I feel like there's more variety and options with home made food. You can always just cook whatever you're in the mood for.

10. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Have you ever seen a shower of shooting stars?

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Would you want to one day become an astronomer?

:: Is there someone you know that looks up to you?

:: If someone wishes upon a star, does the star blow up when the wish is completed?

12. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    I saw one once when I was little. I was only 5 or 6 at the time though, so I don't remember it that well ^^;

1. No, I do like stars, but I don't think I'd like spending my life studying them. I'm not that great or fond of math and science, I'd hate having a profession that involves a lot of either one.

2. I don't think so.....u-unless I have a secret admirer? (。◕//u//◕。)

3. I don't think so, I feel like there would be less stars in the sky if that happened. Although I do find the thought of stars exploding somewhat amusing ಠヮಠ

13. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Are you allergic to anything?

14. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    I have mild dust and pollen allergies. Not allergic to any foods though.

15. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
  16. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    Yep! Although the only event I've participated in was the Summer Scramble and I joined late so I only got to participate for about the last week or so. It was fun while it lasted though :D

I like the new LV layout! I'm trying to save my PP for something, so until I can buy pokeballs I'm probably going to find the Pokémon catching thing a bit annoying. I think it's a good idea though :)

Xarn likes this.
  17. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Oh that is excellent! I am glad you enjoyed the site. The Events here are awesome and I highly recommend participating on them. Oh The Summer Scramble I wasn't able to participate but I heard it was awesome. Keep going! It is hard to get bored around here :D :D :D

Save your PP then. Actually I am really enjoying the Pokémon train stuff, is like bringing the Pokémon enviroment to the Lake a bit more closer. I am so happy >.<

Question: Why you cannot buy Pokeballs?

18. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    Ok, will keep an eye out for other events :D

And it's not that I can't buy pokeballs, I'm just saving my PP for something else and don't want to spend my points on anything else atm.

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What do you think about gems or precious stones?

:: Do you have a trinket, charm or other small thing that holds great value to you?

:: Why do people always swim shirtless?

20. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    1. They're pretty, but pricey. I also really hate my birthstone. I just find peridot to be a really ugly shade of green, I like emeralds a lot more. Don't really like diamonds either, because I find white really plain and boring. Sapphires are my favorite gemstone :3

2. *locks 3ds and drawing tablet away in their own personal shrine* I don't really have anything small that fits your description that I greatly value. ^^;

3. To provide us with some delicious eye candy. [​IMG]

Although, in some cases, it isn't candy.......[​IMG]