1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask that Mawile No One Knows or Believes

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by CinnPai, Aug 3, 2017.

1. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Well, this Q/A is a thing now. Not many people know me on here, so I made this thing exist. Ask away, I'm a strange person so it can be about mostly everything. Maybe.

This will probably be the one time I will actually be sure that I'm honest; a thread that has me answer questions about myself. Ohhh boy.

I'll try my best to answer when I have the time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alrighty then, lets start small.

What is your favourite food?
    Favourite drink?
    Do you watch anime? If so what is your favourite
    And finally, favourite Pokémon game/s

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    My favorite food is basically a burger. The contents vary, but it's basically my favorite.
    I prefer to drink anything that's cold and not alcoholic. While I can't really drink hot things during Summer, cold beverages are basically what I like to drink at anytime all year.

I do watch anime. My favorite anime is Noragami, yet I've been invested in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure lately. Both mean the world to me at the moment.

Ignoring Moon for a moment, Pokémon Platinum holds a special place in my heart because of nostalgia. Next to that, White in 2nd place.

4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Okay, I'll ask a question.

What other franchises do you like besides Pokémon? Video games, movies, TV shows, etc.

5. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I have a whole thing with randomly purchasing video games that are with the consoles I have, so basically every single franchise part of a game I randomly bought. Some of the video game franchises I remember at the moment involve many of the separate series in Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, Final Fantasy, Kirby, and so on.

Besides the list, I enjoy most of the Spider-Man franchise in comics and movies, and the television and game versions of the Walking Dead (AMC and Telltale). If anime series counts as a franchise, this reply would take forever to type.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  6. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hiya, Cinn. First question: how are you?
    Second question: Um... favorite color?

7. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm doing good, currently in Florida on vacation.

Light Blue, since I like it and White, which isn't a color.

Hikari likes this.
  8. Hikari

Hikari Poké Maniac

Ryu
    (Trapinch)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽450.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Really? That's awesome! I'm on vacation too. But in South Dakota.
    And light blue is an awesome color. And white is a great non-color. :D

Another question: Favorite part of your vacation so far?

9. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Universal Orlando, definitely. Studios was the best, and I wouldn't recommend Volcano Bay if you dislike fast attractions, places that have little attractions to do, and hard work looking for a chair to sit down.

Hikari likes this.
  10. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Do you play Competitive Pokémon? Do you like Mega-Mawile?

11. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I used to play competitive Pokémon for a while before my 3DS and my internet began viciously arguing. Nowadays my 3DS doesn't really work much with online play, and is just used for offline gameplay.

And yes, I like Mega-Mawile. Heck, it's the only Megastone I use most of the time, besides Lucario and Gardevoir in certain cases. My Mawiles usually have perfect Attack IVs, so the ability Mega Mawile has is amazing for my strategies. And by strategies, I mean hacking and slashing with physical moves.

12. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    "I used to play competitive Pokémon for a while before my 3DS and my internet began viciously arguing. Nowadays my 3DS doesn't really work much with online play, and is just used for offline gameplay."

That's actually great! We like to play competitive here (I was Competitive Mentor here so I love it so much. <3 <3..). I highly recommend you using http://pokemonshowdown.com/ it helps a lot to play competitive with people around here since 3DS system is a bit slow and using Showdown allows you to creat any team in matter of seconds.

"And yes, I like Mega-Mawile. Heck, it's the only Megastone I use most of the time, besides Lucario and Gardevoir in certain cases. My Mawiles usually have perfect Attack IVs, so the ability Mega Mawile has is amazing for my strategies. And by strategies, I mean hacking and slashing with physical moves."

I am pretty sure that I did almost the same. My signature Pokémon is Lucario and after him is Gardevoir if we talk about Mega Evolution. Hacking and Slashing for the WIN! hah, I like your personality!! i will be doing some battle practice this night (after 4 hours from now I will start battling... I tell this because of timezones >.<), I hope we can try our hack and slash combat style soon!

13. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'll try Showdown when I get the chance. Which will be in four, five days after I return from Florida back to where the heck I put a computer.

Wow I should have made this quote less full.

Xarn likes this.
  14. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Have you been to any arcades before? If so, what is your favorite kind of game to play at one?

What is your least favorite animal and why?

15. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Many of them. My favorite arcade game has to be the one I played last week in a theme park where you drop these red balls into the glass cups. I got 40 to 50 tickets many times because of my skilled accuracy, and it only costed two tokens for those tickets. Ah, I'll miss that game.

Spiders. I've always disliked how they look, and the poison they have in their bites. To this day I hate my former friend for making me interested in anthropomorphic spider girls and guys. It feels freaking right to love those creatures AND I HATE IT.

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Remind me not to prank you with spiders.

:: If you could have a single superpower, what would you choose and why?

:: Are you an omnivore, carnivore, vegetarian, or vegan? Why that over the others?

:: Have you ever challenged someone to a DDR duel? If so, what was the result?

17. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ciertamente, gracias.

The power to STOP TIME. It's really cool, I could do anything I want without anyone noticing if I use it right, and I'd basically be a Gary Stue. Everyone will hate me and I'll love it. I'm already annoying, what's the trouble?

Omnivore, but a picky eater. I like some meats, I like some vegetables, and some fruits. The ones I don't like, well... add that to my list of reasons I'm moving out of my parents' house.

Nope.

18. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is your favorite snack and why? How often do you have it?

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you tend to keep your eyes out for future opportunities?

:: Do you often ride a bicycle?

:: You realise this basically makes you DIO, right?

20. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Those seaweed chip bag... things. I generally like the taste and how it keeps me less hungry until the person in my house makes lunch.

I have one often when I leave the room for no reason and I need to think of one.

Kinda. It's on a scale of "Interested" to "Get that away from me." If I'm not interested in said future opportunity, bleh.

Nope. I travel by my personal butlers (family) driving me around in the cars.

You thought it was Cinn.