1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask that Mawile No One Knows or Believes

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by CinnPai, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you play any of the Pokémon games?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★

Yes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    The technical term is 'chauffeur'.

:: Do you consider yourself outgoing or not?

:: Are you sensitive to noise?

:: Have you ever stomped on your right foot?

4. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What's your favourite fire type Pokémon?

5. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Favorite Pokémon game you've played so far?

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Do you like Mega Mawile or would you have preferred if Mawile had a regular evolution through leveling up or by other means?

7. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Kinda. It's more of a mischievous, unrequited friendship to half of those people I socialize with.

VERY SENSITIVE TO HUMAN VOICES. LIKE LEARN HOW TO SHUT UP, PEOPLE IN MY CLASS YELLING AT THE TOP OF YOUR VOICES. WHERE'S THE MINIMIZE VOLUME BUTTON?! WRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Besides that, I'm fine with many other noises.

Yeah, I have. The right side of my body in general is stronger than my left, so why would I stomp with the weaker foot? Silly 'clipse.

Chandeluuuuuure. The design and basic use of battle is my favorite out of most of the Fire types.

Pokémon Moon.

I'd rather it keep its Mega Evolution. I don't want it to be a less powerful version than what it levels into. Once a battle Mega evolution is good enough for me.

AeroHail likes this.
  8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What's the largest vehicle you've ever seen?

:: What is your opinion on corn?

:: Have you ever had the urge to wryyy silently while by yourself?

9. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Out of the Land Vehicles, it's basically that large truck that holds the cars.

I love corn most of the time.

Silently? I'm willing to do it loudly. My friends already know about Jojo, so doing that scares them. And I love it.

10. AeroHail

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Do you like strawberries?

What is something that used to frighten you as a child but doesn't now?

11. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Yeah. I like Strawberries. Eating too much of them hurts my tongue, though. The taste is different from the foods I usually eat, so it's something I'd enjoy eating.

When I was a kid, I had a fear of video game cutscenes. I used to be someone who feels like he's experiencing everything that happens when he watches things, and the fact that "I was launched out of a pink roof, landed in a strange forest, ate a mushroom from a weird dealer that made me inhale things that shouldn't fit in my stomach, have two Italian men and a flying sun with shoes move around my body, and get into a fight with a dark blue me that coughed out jail cells to the entire world's population" was something I experienced explains a lot about why I was scared.

AeroHail likes this.
  12. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Do you like creepy pastas?

13. AeroHail

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    What is a game that you used to play a lot as a child?

14. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Not really. The Horror Genre isn't exactly something I can read without suddenly screaming and then throwing an expensive laptop through Mr. Johnson's kitchen window. He makes a lot of spaghetti, and when I was reading the first few creepy pastas at the time, I thought "Did Mr. Johnson put his dinner in this computer?!" I got in so much trouble.

I played many DS games as a child, but the ones I had really sucked. Except for the Pokémon games and Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Those were ones I played a lot.

15. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    What is your biggest fear?

16. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    It's basically loneliness, but I went overboard while typing, so spoiler button.

It's mainly of being alone in any scenario. Darkness? Not that bad if someone leads the way. Spiders? Someone else can kill them. I've always been depending on people for everything I do. On the internet, there's everyone there. At school, rooms full of classmates. In public, there are people outside doing their own business.

And then the silence when they're all gone. I would be left behind as every single fear would get to me, driving me mad as I'm unable to do anything, say anything, or think of anything. It gives a feeling that I'm useless, weak, and I don't belong. No one to help or listen to, no one to help me with things, and no one wanting me around them. Even when people tell me otherwise, my stubborn attitude leaves me at a state where I can't trust anything without someone with me. I want to impress others so I can be on their level of humanity. I'm a good person when someone decides to spend their time with me, but if they abandon me or don't bother to care... I'm not worth anything. I can't live in this world if the world doesn't want me to live in it. Every night, I cry at the fact that the day could have been used to make myself better. If I talk to my family about my fear and sadness, they just get mad and make me even sadder. I'm forced to endure my condition because most people don't care about my problems, some people don't want me to continue talking about said problems, and the rest don't give me solutions that work. Depressed people are the strongest people for dealing with their pain that not many people understand. The fear fills my body to a point where I either can't say anything, or do too much to say what I want to get out.

17. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Thats pretty deep. Altho I kind of share that fear.

18. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm deep at times, but to the people that already know me, it comes off as an annoyance. Also, glad to tell this to someone else who understands.

19. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Do you have an item that is very special to you?

20. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Are you planning on getting USM? Which game?

If you've seen the newest trailer for USM, which feature are you looking the most forward to?