1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask That One Person That One Question About That One Thing

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by starry-syzygy, Feb 7, 2017.

1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What are your thoughts on ugly Christmas sweaters?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I feel like I should be talking to you more often, but either I keep forgetting or can't work myself up to do so.

:: Would you want to live someplace colder - or warmer - than you are now? Which and why - or why not?

:: Are you rather close to anyone that you aren't related to?

:: An eclipse is a certain type of syzygy, so does anything in particular come to mind when you view my name?

3. starry-syzygy

starry-syzygy almost a zombie

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    1. Other than the few additional features and new name color, it feels about the same. I'm happy to have a few more customization options though :D

2. I'm not very fond of wrapping presents because I'm terrible at wrapping, especially if the present isn't isn't in a square or rectangular box. I'm growing to dislike shopping for presents as well, it gets harder to shop for everyone each year.

l want one so I can partake in ugly x-mas sweater day at my workplace. I personally like this one

It's fine! I'm sure you're busy and that there are other people you want to talk with too, it's fine if we only talk occasionally (´・ω・`)

1. Right now I'd like to live somewhere warmer. I get cold really easily and have trouble sleeping during the winter. I often wake up shivering :c

2. Not particularly. There is someone I met through a game that I've been keeping in touch with the past 3 years or so. I don't know if I'd say we are very close though, we just talk occasionally.

3. I know when I 1st saw your username on LV I thought: "Wow, this person has great taste in usernames. Maybe we have something in common and can get along."....or something along those lines. I like names that use astrological terms :) Now you've got me wondering what you think when you see my name (o´ω`o)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I wouldn't mind telling you that, actually! ...though this is your Q&A thread and that was a question aimed at me. I'll compile something for you later; hopefully I'll be soon, but I want to be thorough so I may be a while. Sounds fair?

5. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    ; are you more of a cat person or dog person? (or both :D)
    ; favourite season?

merry christmas!! :)

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Are you enjoying the perks of being a Supporter?

What is one think you'd like to see change about the world?

7. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    Happy holidays!!

1. I've always been more of a cat person. I don't dislike dogs, some of them are just a bit too energetic or affectionate. I don't like it when they jump up on me or lick me because I never know what they might have run through or ate last.

2. I enjoy both fall and spring, but I guess I like spring a bit more. Most of my favorite flowers bloom in spring :D

1. Yes! It's a shame that some things like the music player and profile page editor don't work, but I can live without them.

2. It will never happen, but a world where everyone is treated equally regardless of age, race, gender, etc. might be nice.

8. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Do you support (hha get it you're a supporter) Sun X Lillie, Amourshipping, and/or Ships overall?

9. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    No, I don't really support any ships. :>

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I have mustered the courage, and now I have more questions to muster!

:: Do you consider yourself a logical or analytical person? Why or why not?

:: Do your feet tend to get cold if you aren't wearing socks?

:: Is hygiene correlated with mood? (I notice something like this from personal experience, so I wonder if it's just me or not.)

11. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    1. I suppose I am to an extent. I tend to think rationally and make decisions based more on facts and common sense rather than emotions or opinions. Although, if I ever have a gut feeling on something, I usually go with it. I have a habit of analyzing people based on their appearance, behavior, speech, etc.

2. If its any colder than 60 Fahrenheit, then yes, my feet usually get cold without socks and/or shoes or slippers on.

3. I can see it being connected to mood. I know sometimes when I feel really tired, I wait until later to take a shower. I usually don't feel like doing things like shaving when I'm in a bad mood, because I feel like I'll end up rushing and will cut myself.

12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you find it easier to be productive in the morning or the evening? (never mind the afternoon.)

:: Do you own any night-vision goggles? If not, would you want to?

:: What is your opinion of long receipts with coupons printed on them?

13. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    1. In the morning. By the time its evening, I'm tired and all I want to do is eat dinner and then relax until bedtime.

2. I don't. I wouldn't want/need to get a pair since I don't go out much at night and would rarely use them.

3. I don't care for them. I always forget about the coupons that are sometimes on receipts, and never end up using them.

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you get excited when you check and see that you have questions waiting for you here?

15. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    Yes, I like getting asked questions! :D

According to my sister, I creepily smile to myself when I see that there's a new post in my Q&A.

16. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    • What instrument would you like to learn to play if you could?

17. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    I'd love to learn how to play a harpsichord someday. The ukelele, harp, and harmonica might be fun to learn too. c:

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Why a harmonica?

:: What is your favourite word in the English language, if you have one? Why that one?

:: Under what other circumstances would a creepy smile move over your face?

19. starry-syzygy

Virgo
    (Kirlia)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,852.2
    1. Why not? :D It's the only wind instrument that can play single notes, chords, and rhythms. They can be bought for fairly cheap, and I like how they sound. I think it might be fun to learn how to play one.

2. Onomatopoeia. I like both the pronunciation and meaning of the word. It pretty much means to create words based off sounds and associate those words with certain objects, creatures etc. Such as how we associate the word meow with cats or the word bark with dogs. Sound effect words such as meow, bark, hiss, squeak, etc. are all onomatopoeias.

3. My smile can be a bit creepy when I'm trying to suppress laughter. Sometimes I smile to myself when I'm reading or playing games and it can come off as creepy.

20. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    • Have you ever fallen up stairs?
    • Have you ever experienced anything paranormal?