1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Boi with the hard to pronounce name whatever you want.

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Barandofl, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Was there something that you want but once you got it you didn't want it anymore?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Many things in my life actually. I'm not sure if it had to do with my ADHD, but I tend to loose interest in things far too quickly. And plenty of things that I've wanted are nothing but mere trinkets and memories now. If you want an item in specific, I guess I'll just use video games as an example.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  3. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    If you are The Eyeless User then how do you see stuff and type stuff?

4. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Fun fact, keyboards are made so that blind people can use them as well. If you look at the F and J keys, you'll notice a small bump or line that can be felt without looking. That's so that you can use it without looking at the keys.

As for looking at other post and stuff, I have a trained monkey to look for me. Whenever I want to read something, momo (the name of the monkey), will write the post for me in braille. If you didn't know, braille is the writing system used by poeple who are vissually impaired.

5. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    How do you play video games if you are eyeless

6. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9

That one is a little bit more simple. While playing video games I wear headphones with surround sound, and I can somewhat tell where enemies and stuff are, but I also rely on my sibling for more visual details.

Let's just say that he's a bit unfair when we're fighting against each other while playing.

7. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Do you sometimes wish that you had eyes?

8. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    There are times when I really do wish I had the ability to see. I've been blind for almost 16 years, so I don't really remember what things look like anymore. Everything's been dark for so long now that I've gotten used to it.

9. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    What made you think of your username?

10. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Well, as you can probably guess, my username is nothing but a mass of jumbled up letters. This username was the effects of trying to create an account for an online game, but my IRL name was already taken (go figures). I was really young at the time, so I wasn't super creative with names, so I had really dumb and cringe names at the time. After many failed attempts of thinking up a username and realizing they was taken, something in my mind snapped and I just typed random keys in the keyboard while thinking of my name. Once I took a look at what I typed, the name "Barandofl" was on the screen.

11. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Do you like putting stuff on top of your ice cream?

12. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Oh fuck yeah. (Sorry about the language)

My favorite things to add to my ice cream is chocolate chips or m&m's. Although in some ice cream shops I'm allowed to mix in nutella and peanut butter in it (Trust me, thats good stuff).

13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    (I don't mind language)
    Anyway, What is the prettiest/cutest cat that you've ever seen?

14. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Well, I'm not a big fan of cats (more of a dog person), but I did used to own one. But that's besides the point. The cutest cat I've seen just has to be one of those fluffy baby cats. Some adult cats are cute and all, but infant animals are just adorable.

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Do you like RTS games?

16. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Sure, I like a good RTS every once in a while. One of my personal favorites has to be "Company of Heroes". The reason as to why i like this game more than others is because it's the one my friends play the most, so we just mess around in it a lot.

17. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you play Fire Emblem?
    If so, are you excited for Fire Emblem: Houses? (I am)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Why do you think Barandofl is a hard name to pronounce?

18. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @Barandofl
    If you could have any Pokémon to make a 6 party team in real life, what Pokémon would you chose?

19. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    I have never played a single fire emblem game in my life, so I'm not really exited fir the new fire emblem game.

As for my username, it's hard to pronounce cause it was never made to be pronounced. And when I asked different people, they seemed to pronounce it differently.

Well, because my knowledge on Pokémon is very limited, I'm gonna have to go with mostly starters (Who are in fact, my favorites). I would choose Squirtle, Froakie, Oshawott, Totodile, Mudkip, and Ralts.

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Out of all of the Pokémon series anime, which season/movie did you like the visual design of the best?