1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Boi with the hard to pronounce name whatever you want.

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Barandofl, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Well, it honestly depends on the kids. If they aren't super hyper and screaming all the time, then sure, I'm okay with them. This one time I participated on a school trip and visited a bunch of orphans. There were three dressed as super heroes, so I pretended to be the big bad guy. They chased me all over the bouncy castle, and pupinned me down a few times. But there was this one shy girl who was quiet durring the whole activity, I eventually warmed up to her and, I shit you not, she clung to my back and refused to get down. It looked like I was giving her a piggy back ride, but it was fun. At the end of the activity she refused to let me go, and I couldn't go to my bus. It took her a couple of minutes, but we mannaged to persuade her to let go.
    I even have a picture of her. My clothes were stained with so much face paint due to the kids.

As for spicy foods, I can't stand them. I hate anything spicy, and I just refuse to eat them. So it's safe to say that my tolerance is little to nothing.

But when it comes to physical pain, oh boy can I take a beating. I highly doubt you'll believe this, but on many ocations, my friends would randomly punch my knee, but only they would come to regret that action, since I wouldn't feel much. I also used to be the class champion when it comes to playing bloody knuckles. I was also great when it comes to "falling" or "dying" scenes in class movies (self explanatory, I fall face first into the floor for the sake a class movie project.).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    What is one cliche in movies that you can't stand. What is one cliche in movies that you love?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    I... have no idea. I never really hated any, and I certanly don't love any. Sorry for this craptastic responce, but at least it was honest.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    What do you think of Möbius Strips?

5. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Here's what I think of Möbius Strips.

What the heck is a Möbius Strip?

6. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you have a favourite type of apple?

How good are you at mental math?

7. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    My favorite kind of apples are your normal red ones.

As for mental math, I pretty confidant in my mental math, but I prefer writing all of my equations I'm my small notebook.

8. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    If you could steal find out the secret formula to any product (i.e. Pepsi, Coke, Silly String, KFC Chicken spice), what would you choose to see?

9. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    hhmmmmmmm, probably Coke.

I personally dislike soda, but if I knew the formula, I could make a ton of money with it.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  10. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favourite colour?

Do you think time travel will ever be possible?

11. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    My favorite color is blue, but I don't believe time travel will ever be a thing.

12. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Who is your main in each of the Borderlands games you've played? I know you don't like Zer0, but I don't know who you do like.

Do you have a preference for incandescent light bulbs or other forms of indoor lighting?

Do you think you have a strong tolerance for spiciness compared to most people?

13. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    I haven't really played the first one, so I can't answer that one. I've bought the handsome collection, so it brings the second and third game. But I'm still in the middle of playing the second one. As for my favorite class. I've only played the mechromancer as of now. I have played with the comando and gunzerker before, but that's when I was a kid, so I didn't really know about the skill tree (so technically I don't dislike Zer0 all too much, it's just my inner childhood telling me that turning invisible is a cheat move). So technically, I've only really played as the mechromancer. I'm planning on playing the other characters, but I want to beat the game first. (I'm gonna be honest, I really want to try out the psycho.)

For light bulbs, I prefer halogen.

And as for spicy foods, I have answered this question to Junkrat already, but I'll say it again. I can't stand them. I hate anything spicy, and I just refuse to eat them. So it's safe to say that my tolerance is little to nothing.

14. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Do you think you could live year-round in popular vacation areas like Hawaii/Italy/Japan, or would you just prefer to visit them sparingly?

15. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0

I gonestly wouldn't know. I've only been on one vacation, and it only lasted about a week. I was at florida and I had a blast, but I'm not sure I would want to do it all year-round.

16. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favourite kind of Pokéball?

17. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Premier Balls!!!

18. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Favorite FPS?

19. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Fun fact: I hate first person shooters. They all get so repetitive and bland (Although I'm pretty sure my ADHD plays a huge role on that one). But if I had to choose one, I guess it would be Overwatch. The reason why I chose overwatch is cause I don't have to prioritize killing badguys all the time (I main Support and Tank.)

20. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    What was your favorite event in the Summer Scramble? :3 How surprised were you with the outcome? XD