1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Leafeon~

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by MoonlightEve, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    So, decided to jump on this he'e bandwagon. Ask anything you want, just not anything personal.

QUESTIONS AWAY!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Northwind's Call

PokéPoints:
    ₽91.5
    Why are you a Leafeon if you're an Umbreon?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    My pokesona is actually a Leafeon, but I haven't changed my avatar and sig sense the last time I was on and that was quite a while ago. Lol

Also, the pic in my avatar is actually a picture of my first ever Pokémon character, Luna/Astral Moon the Umbreon.(So original with her name, I know.)

4. ThatPsychoticPichu

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    WHO DU YOU SHIPZ

5. Minthia

Minthia Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Why throw people in specifically closets?

6. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    Why are you trying to make a girl for Jarzair? And if so, describe :p.

Favorite Color and Food.

7. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I SHIP EVERYONE

It's my thing. I've been throwing people in closets for years. Thats actually why my pokesona is the mate to an Aggron. :D

Because it's a challenge and CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! I don't have to much on this chara yet, but if you insist.

Name: Temperance Arthur
    Race: Half-Angel
    Favorite Color: Anything black
    Favorite Food: Anything spicy or sour

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

What's the best thing about Tyranitar?

9. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    That first question I cannot answer. I am no math wizard and I am to lazy to look it up.

The best thing about a Tyranitar? Well, they have good bulk and an awesome design. I mean, they do evolve from Larvitar which are freaking adorable!

10. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    Temperance seems too long n a turn off :p n nice.

What do you think of the hole we dug ourselves in xD so now if say LSxKK or GGxPari, someone responds with PMxEve xD. It's stuck on us now >.<

Favorite things to do, like when at home from school?

Why did you choose the username as it is?

Favorite Artist in Country?

11. MudkipNinjaGM

MudkipNinjaGM School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    @[member="Gengar"], What do you mean, an African or European Swallow? (Monty Python FTW)

What hobbies do you have?

12. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What do you like about Leafeon?

13. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Temperance is actually a temp name. I'm not to satisfied with the name either. Meh

We dug that hole way farther then I ever thought we could. :(

Hmm, my favorite things to do at home.... I like reading fiction books and occasionally getting on the computer to talk to people or read fanfics.

I choose my current username because I used it on another roleplay site that I was a big part of. Unfortunately, I was banned from the site a few years back. I think I used this username in hopes that some of my old friends from the site might talk to me, if they had an account that is. My banning is still a sore subject.

My favorite artist would have to be uh, Miranda Lambert, Toby Keith and of course the great George Strait~

Hobbies? Well, I like writing poetry and some short stories.(Currently trying to rewrite my SS Nuzlocke) Roleplaying is also one of my big hobbies too.

Well for one Leafeon have really good defenses. I also quite like grass types and the design is adorable too. A Leafeon also fits me better personality wise, then the other Eeveelutions. *Shrugs* I just like them for being themselves.

14. draggon4334

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    if Pokémon were real what Pokémon would you catch :)

15. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Ooo, now this is a question that I love answering~

If you asked me this question back before gen 5 and 6 came out I would have said either Umbreon or Tyranitar, but with the introduction of these new groups of Pokémon I would defiantly have to say either Gogoat, Houndoom, or Krokorok/Krookodile

16. Malc Modnar

Malc Modnar Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    You awaken in the world of Mystery Dungeons, under the usual circumstances. What are you, who is your inevitable partner, and how do you react?

17. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I was waiting for someone to ask me this question. lol

I would most likely be either an Eevee or a Sandile. (Eevee is so original, I know) Anyway, my partner would have to depend on what poke I was. If i'm an Eevee my partner would be Aron and if i'm Sandile my partner would be Houndour.

As for my reaction to the whole thing, I would probably flip my sh!t and freak out. Then i'd probably calm down and silently freak out.

18. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Is this a personal question?

If you had a hat, what kind of hat would it be and how often would you wear it?

What's your hardest class?

19. PokeMaster1

PokeMaster1 Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽141.3
    What types of anime do you watch?

Do you like Marvel or DC(like which fanbase)?

If Marvel, are you excited for the Deadpool movie coming out in 2016 and the Age of Ultron movie coming out next year?

Favorite Animal?

What do you think the cutest(or Kawaii'est) Pokémon is? And Why?

Since I can't think of a last one, I'll go cheesy :P Red, Blue, or Yellow. And think about this one before you answer lol. Btw, I couldn't help but notice the quotes, those are definitely true. Much Questions lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.