1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Moonlit Peafowl

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Lunar-Peacle, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    1. I don't usually share facts about myself but a fact many don't know until now is That I play mobile otome games. Especially the Shall we date series~~ XD

2. Walnut cookies, chocolate chip cookies, dark chocolate cookies, butter cookies~

1. I am quite open to both action and romance. I prefer fantasy or nearly historical RPs settings because room for exploration and imagination.

2. From my style of drawing neither category can display its full potential. Considering my first basic inspiration was from those like big eyed anime girls, I started off with cute characters before expanding my expertise. But I prefer drawing rough characters nowadays, though I still try to do well at both ends.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Cadbberry likes this.
  2. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Favorite beverage?
    Favorite candy?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    1. Herbal drinks, and a few variants of Japanese/Chinese teas. (Sue me, I'm Asian.)

2. Not too much of a fan of candy nowadays. Still pretty ok with the rare occasion of cotton candy/candy floss and marshmallows. If chocolate was considered a candy, then chocolate.

4. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you have a favourite cereal?

How do you normally do your hair?

When was the last time you took a bus or taxi?

5. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    1. Kellog's Crunchy Nut ~~https://c.getsatisfaction.com/kelloggs/topics/where-can-i-find-honey-crunch-corn-flakes-they-are-one-of-my-favorite-cereals (Unfortunately it has been discontinued(?)) or Post (it's a brand) Selects Great Grains~~https://www.postconsumerbrands.com/brands/great-grains/crunchy-pecan/

2. My hair is around shoulder length, so aside from tying it in a ponytail or blowing curls at the end of it (which is the more cumbersome option in my opinion), there is little I can do. Moreover my hair is too soft to work with, so any braid or buns would easily fall apart. ^^;

3. I don't quite remember. If campus trip buses count, then it was March this year. Otherwise sometime last year. I don't often take buses or cabs/taxi. ^^;

6. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    What is your favorite shiny Pokémon coloration?

7. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    I'm not too big into shiny Pokémon, but Shiny Rayquaza looks amazing~~ albeit giving off rhe more menacing/threatening look than the regular Rayquaza, but both look just as impressive.

Also kudos to @[member="AzurAurora"] for hinting the beauty of shiny Ninetales~~

8. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    do you like peacocks?

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What is your default 'feeling' (or disposition)? That is, how do you normally feel if nothing external is acting on you?

:: What's your opinion on blueberries?

:: What is something you have in such abundance that it could, theoretically, block out the Sun?

10. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    That I do~~~

1. A blank stare, spaced out, daydreaming look, a blur look on my face.

2. Blueberries are nice~ Don't often have a chance to eat them but they are delicious~~

3. Heaps and heaps of paper that I drew, scribbled, write down ideas on if I were to accumulate them from age 4 to now. (That makes 17 years of scrap paper + sketchbooks + notebooks + A4 paper drawing blocks...)

11. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    What's your favorite genre whether reading fanfiction or novels?

Do you like cold or warm weather?

12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you use social media at all? If so/if not, why?

:: How do you feel about the game '20 Questions'?

:: How long can you keep a conversation going before it becomes awkward?

13. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    1. Majorly fantasy. But occasional AUs is fine, as long as written well.

2. Considering where I am from, I prefer warm weather. A little bit of cold now and then is nice.

1. Facebook and Tumblr (if that counts). But even then I don't post much there. I do have Instagram and Twitter but I don't post anything. Probably one reason being too mainstream for me. Another because I have not much worth sharing with the world.

2. Interesting if we can keep getting different kind of questions.

3. Not very long actually. ^^;;

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    What's your favorite Alolan form?

What anime genre do you prefer the most?

Day or Night? Why?

Sunny or Rainy? Why?

Can you resist the cold or do you have to wear jackets or sweaters whenever it's cold?

15. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    1. My favourite so far would be the Vulpix line Alolan forms. Much like the normal forms, Vulpix is adorable and Ninetales is beautiful~

2. Preferably fantasy setting. Haven't quite been watching anime larely though...

3. No preference but I always look forward to nightime for me time. ^^

4. I'm fine with either just not on either extreme..Snuggled at home during a very rainy day is nice.

5. Usually the latter...^^; But if it is bearable I try to let it be.

16. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Did you draw your avatar? It's nice.

If you were for some reason forced to move to a country other than where you are currently living, which would it be?

17. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    1. Why yes, I did. Thank you for the compliments~ ^^

2. New Zealand, I guess? Since I will be continuing my studies there for two years. Sorry if I misinterpreted your question.

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What's your opinion on snow?

:: Have you ever been in a 'near-miss' or 'close-shave' situation?

:: Pie?

19. Lunar-Peacle

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    1. It doesn't snow where I am from, but I would live to see it more someday. Though understandably it will blanket everything from view when it snows a lot.

2. Well, around 4-5 years ago, once my friends dragged a somewhat blank me back onto the pavement before a car zoomed by. That would count for now(?).

3. Pie.

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: How low can the temperature around you get before you start getting uncomfortable, no matter what you're wearing? What about how high?

:: Do you ever carry napkins on hand, even when not eating?

:: Have you ever sipped a drink through an unusually shaped straw before?