1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Mustachioed Machamp

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BZRich64, Jun 30, 2017.

1. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    What is the toughest video game you've played? (Doesn't matter to me if it's a game with a set difficulty or one where you can choose the difficulty)

You ever play the fallout games? If so, what do you think your occupation would be in said world if you weren't "destined to save the wastelands" or whatever?

May I shave the mustache off of your mustachioed Machamp?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favourite mega evolution?

3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    1. Pretty much anything from the Mega Man series. I have the Mega Man Legacy Collection and Mega Man X Collection, but haven't been able to beet any of the 14 games available between the two. I've also only been able to beet the Mega Man Zero games through the option on the collected version that lets you play through all of them on an even easier difficulty than any of the actual "Easy" difficulty modes available.
    2. I have never played any of the games in the Fallout Series. They look kind of fun, but I have a personal policy against playing any games with an M rating.
    3. I don't see why you would want to. That would just make it a regular Machamp. Also, he has two mustaches.

That's a hard one. I really like most of the Mega Evolutions, but I guess I'll say Mega Scizor. I like the robot bug ascetic of it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you could live in any Pokémon region, which one would you choose? Which town?

5. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I'd say Unova because its one of my favorite regions. I'm not really sure which town I'd want to live in, though. Maybe Driftveil?

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Sorry if this has already been asked, but why a 'mustachioed' Machamp? :sweat:

7. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    What do you think about the Megaman X RP that we are doing?

8. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    - Favorite Normal type Pokémon?
    - What Pokémon berry would you like to taste?
    - Favorite Digimon if any?

9. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    When I signed up on FanFiction.net last year I wanted a profile picture but wasn't sure what to go with. Eventually I just decided to use a custom sprite I made a while ago of a Machamp/Alakazam hybrid that was basically just Machamp with Alakazam's mustache and missing its upper pair of arms. When I joined here a couple weeks later I used the same image for consistency at first and it just kind of became a thing.

I find it interesting. Although I have no idea where the story is going and I'm pretty much just making everything up as I go along. I kind of wish we had more people sign up for it then just the two of us.

1. My favorite Normal-type would probably be Ditto. It can turn into any other Pokémon and even without that I like its standard design of a pink blob with a smiley face on it.
    2. I'm not sure. I'm the kind of person who's just inherently curious about what things taste like and I'd pretty much just want to try all of them at least once. I guess I'll say Oran Berry. It looks like a blue berry and I would assume that's what it tastes like, except that it's name is derived from orange which would suggest that it would actually have more of a citrus-y flavor.
    3. When I was a kid my favorite Digimon was always WarGreymon. I always thought his design was so cool. Then 02 introduced BlackWarGraymon, who looks like WarGreymon with but with a black color-scheme and quickly became one of my favorite characters ever due to his interesting personality and the existential themes surrounding him (he's probably the main reason I don't hate 02 like most Digimon fans, along with the older versions of T.K. and Kari). Those two are still among my favorites, but there are a lot of others that I love as well (mostly Mega-levels, especially ones related to the Greymon family and Omnimon). My actual favorite, at least in terms of design, is probably VictoryGreymon. He basically just WarGreymon but with an even cooler design and a sword. If they ever decide to make a BlackVictoryGreymon, then it would probably automatically become my new favorite.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  10. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you believe the earth is flat?

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    If you had the chance to make a time capsule, what would you put in it?

12. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    Of course not. The Earth is round and it's actually really easy to figure that out on your own. The Earth being round was something that people were able to figure out thousands of years ago. The fact that there are people out there who could possibly believe otherwise is astounding and just shows how stupid people can be.

I would put time in it, obviously. What else would you put in a time capsule. But on a more serious note, I'm not really sure. This isn't something I've thought about before.

13. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    yeah, I pretty much feel the same way, tbh.

14. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    What's your favourite water type?
    What's your least favourite steel type?

15. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    1. That's tough because there are soooo many to choose from. I guess I'll go with Gyarados Magikarp.
    2. Either Bastiodon or Wormadam Trash Cloak. Bastiodon is just plain ugly and Wormadam Trash Cloak is literally trash.

16. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    I'm actually quite a fan of how Bastiodon looks, but to each his own~

I assume you like Machamp but, what's your favourite fighting type besides the Machop line?

17. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    My favorite Fighting-type is Lucario, actually, with Blaziken and Gallade as close seconds.

18. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    All awesome Pokémon! (Especially Lucario)
    So, what's your least favourite fighting type?

19. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    If you could give Rotom a new appliance to possess, what would you choose? What sort of typing/signature move would it have?

20. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I'm not really sure. There aren't really any that I don't like. Although there are a few that I don't think should be fighting type at all. Pignite and Emboar should be Fire/Dark. I also have no idea why Stufful and Bewear are Fighting type, especially Stufful.
    Razor Rotom would be an Electric/Hair Pokémon and it would be the most powerful Pokémon ever.
    I'm not really sure. Maybe a Night Light Rotom that could be Electric/Fairy or something.

OzoneFruit likes this.