1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Mustachioed Machamp

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BZRich64, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Have you heard of souls unisons and soul crosses?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,914.1
    I have, although I'm not quite sure what the difference is between the Style and Soul systems is in terms of gameplay, other than simply being themed after the other characters instead of original forms. I do like the idea having forms based off of the other characters though, but then again in feels like I've always been a sucker for alternate forms and fusions. If they were ever to bring the series back (which I doubt they will) then I would love to see them try and implement Style Changes and Double Souls together, so that you can mix and match the two for further customization.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Have you ever considered growing a beard along with your mustache?

4. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,914.1
    In regards to my avatar, no I don't plan on adding a beard. In real life I actually do have a beard right now, though I'm probably going to shave it off soon. And then, more likely than not, grow it back.

5. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    so you know about soul unisons, what about beast out and beast cross? Do you know of or have any thoughts on them? What about dark soul unisons?

6. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,914.1
    I know what Beast Out is, mostly through the NT Warrior manga (which is actually what got me into the series) and I definitely like the designs at least. I know Beast Cross is the result of combining the Double Soul system with Beast Out, though I'm not familiar with what the designs look like.
    From what I know of how the Dark Soul system works, I'm not really a fan. Anything that can permanently lower your HP is something to avoid, in my opinion.

7. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    As long as you only use the dark chip to activate dark soul unison, there is no negative effect on hp. The kicker is that the dark chip attack becomes your charged attack. If you don't release the attack at the right moment, it breaks the unison entirely and places a dark megaman on the other side of the field. The dark megaman is temporary, but he can do a buttload of damage in a short amount of time. Beast cross basically enhances the soul unison with beast out powers and boosts. They are fun but take a good deal of strategy to properly use. I actually favored beast cross because of the raw power, despite the dificulty in control.

Do you plan on playing the other games in the series? I still need to play 1-3 because I have only played 4-6 and I started with 4.

8. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,914.1
    I might someday but I have a lot of other games that I need to get to as well. So, if I do then it won't be for a while.

9. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    1)How would you imagine being a trainers Pokémon?

2) Favourite Element?

3) In your opinion,what's the biggest problem the world currently has?

10. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,914.1
    1. I suppose it would depend on the trainer. Being the Pokémon of someone like Ash would probably be really nice. Being the trainer of someone like Silver (at first) or Damion, on the other hand, would probably be terrible.
    2. Fire.
    3. Definitely squirrels. They're evil and trying to take over the world, but their so cute and cuddly that they have everyone completely fooled. it's only a matter of time now before we end up having to serve our new fuzzy overlords.

11. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    What's your favorite Final Fantasy game?

What's your favorite element that appears on the periodic table of the elements?

If you picked up a Generation 1 Pokémon game again, what missing feature from a future generation would be most jarring for you to be without?

12. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,914.1
    1. Final Fantasy VI. (Some people know it as Final Fantasy III. Those people are wrong.)
    2. Oxygen. I literally couldn't live without it.
    3. There are a lot of things, such as not being able to run or having to go through the Pokémon menu and manually pick a field move to use (no pressing the A button at the edge of water to surf). The biggest thing, however, would be the changes to the Pokémon Storage system. Seriously, Gen I and II's boxes were a horrible mess and if I remember correctly I would usually just use Pokémon Stadium to sort my Pokémon instead of the in game menus.

Absolute Zero likes this.
  13. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    What's your least favorite Pokémon generation as a whole and why?

14. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,914.1
    Gen IV. I have nothing against that generation, I've just never played Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and so don't really have an opinion on them. I have played HeartGold, which was great. I haven't played X/Y either, but the reason Gen VI wins out over Gen IV for me is that OmegaRuby was leagues better than HeartGold.

15. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @BZRich64 Q&A revive!

Are you feeling spoopy this October?

16. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,914.1
    Nope. As far as I'm aware of spoopy isn't even a word. I've heard it around (mostly here at LV) and would assume that it basically just means spooky, though I think of it as referring to something that is both spooky but also cute. I wouldn't really say that I'm either of those things, ever.

17. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Which Pokémon has the best shiny, in your opinion?

18. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,914.1
    Hard to say. Most shinies are actually pretty stupid looking, in my opinion, but there are a lot of good ones and a few that are even better than there regular colorations. Overall, I'd go with Garchomp Metagross.

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Do you like Fletchlings?

20. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Fav kalos Pokémon? ^^