1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Mustachioed Machamp

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BZRich64, Jun 30, 2017.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    1. My favorite spin-off would be Pokémon Snap. I got the game when I was young and I still have a soft spot for it.
    2. I don't drink coffee or tea for religious reasons. I also happen to hate coffee with a passion. I find the smell so overwhelmingly disgusting that I have trouble breathing when I'm around it.
    3. I like both pastel and dark colors, though I prefer more vibrant colors overall.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Did you play hey you Pikachu?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    No, I've never played Hey You, Pikachu! It and Pokémon Puzzle League are the only Pokémon games on the N64 I don't have (not counting the Japan-only first Stadium game).
    Correction: I played it once at a video game exhibit at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industy (OMSI) a few years back. I couldn't really get the hang of it and quickly moved on to the other display games. That exhibit was also the first time I played Metroid Prime and the first of only two times I've played an Xbox console.

#23 Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever been frustrated enough at a video game that you wanted to throw something at a wall?

:: Do you have a 'sweet tooth'?

:: Do you actually possess a mustache?

5. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    1. Too many times to count. Although I've never actually given into the impulse.
    2. Definitely. Too much of one, to be honest. I enjoy all kinds of sweets that I should probably eat less of.
    3. I usually do, though its not a long or luxurious as the one in my avatar. I don't shave very often (once every few weeks) so I have a full mustache-beard combo most of the time.

#25 Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  6. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Do you own a pair of wireless headphones?

Have you ever tripped but rolled right back on your feet?

Do you enjoy fishing?

7. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    1. I own a wireless headset that I use with my phone when listening to music or audio-books, mostly when I go out walking (which I don't do enough of anymore).
    2. Not that I can recall.
    3. Not really. I have fished before, I have a few relatives who enjoy fishing and I did earn my Fishing Merit Badge when I was in the Boy Scouts, but I just don't have the patience for it.

8. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • What color lightsaber would you own?
    • Do you like yogurt? What kind?
    • What's the longest you've gone without sleeping?
    • Have you ever broken a bone? Either yours or someone else's.
    • What's the best thing you can cook?

9. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Okay, heres a question.

What is your favorite anime?
    What is your favorite anime opening?
    What is hour favorite anime ending theme?

10. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    1. I'd like red, but that's associated exclusivity with the Sith. Probably blue then. Its the standard color, but its a good color.
    2. I do like yogurt. I mostly like citrus flavors, especially lemon and lime. I didn't like berry yogurts as a kid, but they have grown on me over time.
    3. There's been once or twice that I went a night without sleep, but never any more than that. So, two days.
    4. I have never broken any bones before, but I did sprain my ankle once as a kid and I threw out my shoulder a few times in my teens. I also once caused someone to injure their leg. It was out Scout Camp, I was playing tag with a friend from my troop and a kid from another troop we were sharing a campsite with in the woods behind our campsite. I ran along a path that curved around into a dead-end and jumped back onto the path that lead there. I made the jump fine, but the kid who was chasing me tried to make the same jump and injured his leg. I don't remember how badly he hurt it, but I do remember I had to find the other guy from my troop and we fireman carried him back to camp.
    5. Does backing count? If so than either cake or brownies. If not, then lasagna.
    1. That's a tough one. I've seen a lot of anime that I like for different reasons. If I had to choose a favorite, it would probably be Digimon Adventure It's a really good show and still holds up well, plus I have a lot of nostalgia for it as well. Also Robotech, but that one's arguable as to if it's actually anime or not. It's three series that where heavily localized into one.
    2. Probably the original Pokémon anime's opening, mostly because I have so much nostalgia for it.
    3. I've never really payed that much attention to the endings, really, so I don't really have a favorite.

#30 Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever exercised on a trampoline before?

:: Do you move quietly or noisily?

:: Will you drop and give me 20?

12. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you find Machamps multiple hands weird?

13. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    1. Yes. In fact, my family just got an exercise trampoline a couple months ago that I've been using quite a bit.
    2. I move quietly. People sometimes call me a ninja due to my habit of appearing or disappearing without anyone noticing.
    3. Yes. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20. It's a good thing I've been practicing. Before this year I could barely get more than 3 at a time.
    I like the four handed look, but sometimes Machamp's upper shoulders look kind of weird to me. It looks almost like it was meant to just have two arms, but then they decided to draw an extra pair of arms on top and decided to stick with it.

Vigilance likes this.
  14. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    How many machamps does it take to pick up a wailord?

If you had super strength, what would be some of the first things that you'd do with your newfound power?

15. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    1. According to the Pokédex entries from Ruby and OmegaRuby, "Machamp has the power to hurl anything aside" and Pearl's entry says that "It can knock a train flying with a punch". Wailord weighs only 877 lbs, while a train is usually around 250,000 lbs, so theoretically it would only take on to lift up a Wailord
    2. If I had super strength I'd probably go straight to trying to profit off of it be entering weightlifting contests.

16. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Do you fear the darkness?

17. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    The only thing to fear is fear itself!
    On a more serious note, I used to be afraid of the dark when I was younger but I got over it as I grew up. The fact that I can see in the dark fairly well probably helps. Or are you refering to the powers and/or forces of darkness. In that case I believe that darkness has no power of its own and therefor is nothing to be afraid of directly, but the followers fp darkness are definitely something everyone should have a healthy dose of fear of. Including other followers of darkness. You never know who'll betray you when you follow darkness.

Xarn likes this.
  18. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    Do you believe in ghosts?

Which Pokémon type is your favorite? (Fire, Water, Ghost, Pschic, etc.)

19. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    If you get handed a hundred pounds/dollars/euro's whatever your currency is, what is the first thing you would do with it?
    Why would you do this?
    And if you could, what Pokémon would you make real?

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    I'm moderately jealous. I can barely break seven.

:: What is the longest time you have been out camping, at a stretch (i.e. how many days)?

:: Have you ever gone SCUBA diving?

:: What's that thing behind your shoulder?