1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Mustachioed Machamp

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BZRich64, Jun 30, 2017.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I took one karate lesson as a kid and immediately got sick the next day, so I never went back. However, I happened to have signed up for a Tai Chi class next term which starts next week.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. How ya livin'?

• Most overrated and eye-rolling anime cliche?
    • Do you own a pair of sunglasses? What color are the lenses?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I've been fine. Going to school right now, but I'll have to look for work again after Spring term.
    1. The Power Of Friendship (TM)!
    2. I own several pairs of (cheap) sunglasses, most of which have black lenses. I used to have one with reflective lenses, but sadly I accidentally broke them a while ago. I also have a pair with dark brown lenses but I seem to have misplaced them.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Would you say you are well-versed in memes?

5. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Not really. I'm not much of a meme person, but some do permeate their way to me. I don't keep up with new memes or anything, though.

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Huh, neat. What are your favourite memes?

7. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I'm not really sure. Though I suppose I prefer memes that are a bit more positive than normal. Bertstrips are also something of a guilty pleasure for me.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Do you prefer coffee or tea?

9. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I don't drink either. I tried herbal tea once but didn't particularly care for it, and I hate coffee with a passion. I find the very smell of coffee to be utterly repulsive and even nauseating at times. Plus I think I may be allergic to caffeine, though I don't really plan on testing that out. Plus, drinking coffee and tea is against my religion so even if wasn't so apposed to them anyway, I still wouldn't drink either.

ChocoChicken likes this.
  10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Ah, makes sense.
    Favourite way to eat eggs?

11. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Just eggs on their own, then deviled. Otherwise I like scrambled eggs as an ingredient in breakfast burritos or a croissant sandwich.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Top three combinations of things in sandwiches? This can be serious or a joke.

13. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato.

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Imagine you have the ability to drink something - anything - without dying, no matter how fatal. What would you drink?

15. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Whoops, apparently missed the notice that you'd posted this. I'm not really sure. Anything that would normally be dangerous to drink probably wouldn't be worth drinking even if you could. I suppose just water. That may seem kind of lame, but throughout most of human history, safe drinking water was a luxury that few societies had access to until relatively recently. Most water either has stuff growing in it that would make you incredibly sick, or doesn't have anything growing in it because it's outright poisonous. Being able to drink any water without having to worry about getting sick or dying would be extremely useful.

16. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    What is your favorite movie that was made before 2000?
    Is there a game that you have played that you've always gone back to for whatever the reason?

17. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    1. That's a tough one. I'm not really sure what my favorite would be, but a few that come to mind are the old Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies, as well as The Lion King. Although there are so many good old movies out there, I honestly don't know what my favorite is.
    2. There are quite a few old games that I tend to replay every once in a while. Super Mario World is probably the one I play most often (I generally consider it my favorite game), while a couple others include The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Paper Mario. I like replaying these games because they're fun and I have fond memories of them.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    You have a sandwich. You can put anything in the sandwich, disregarding the laws of physics. When you are done, you have to cut the sandwich in two, eat one half, and give the other half to a person of your choice. The laws of physics resume upon consumption of the sandwich. What do you put in it and who do you share it with?

19. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    Um... I have no idea how to respond to this question. I feel like if something normally can't be put in a sandwich, then it would probably be a good idea not to do so even if you could. Especially if the laws of physics return after eating the sandwich, as whatever crazy ingredients you put in would still be in your gut, meaning that if they're not edible then you have to deal with the consequences. As such, I'd probably just go with pretty standard ingredients, like cheese, ham, maybe a few other types of meat, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles, tomatoes, etc. Although, since I don't want to be too boring with my reply, I'd make it one of those impossibly large sandwiches that show up in old cartoons such as Scooby Doo, that are clearly way to big to fit through a human mouth. Not really sure who I'd share it with, though. I guess maybe my childhood best friend, who I haven't really seen in years.

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    That's a smart move.
    If you were to put both ketchup and mayonnaise in a sandwich, what would the ratio be?