1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Mustachioed Machamp

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BZRich64, Jun 30, 2017.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,064.6
    I'd probably go with approximately a 1:1 ratio. Though I don't really put ketchup on my sandwiches very often.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis Deep down in Underfity

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,113.3
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Best style of mustache?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,064.6
    It's hard to choose, but I'll stick with the classic handlebar.

4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    How long has your mustache grown in these past months? How much sunlight and water do mustaches need to grow?

5. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,064.6
    I just measured it and my mustache appears to be around 2cm right now. And I'd say that it requires about as much water and sunlight as the rest of the body needs to function properly

6. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Have you learned to cook any new foods recently? If so, what is one of your favorite things you've made?

7. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,064.6
    I don't think that I've really learned how to make anything new recently. When I do cook, I tend to favor various kinds of pasta, usually spaghetti, though also other kinds such as alfredo or lasagna.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  8. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    What is your favorite non-box art Legendary Trio? Least favorite?

9. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,064.6
    My favorite would be the Legendary Golems (although they aren't really a trio anymore). The tasks required to encounter them in the Hoenn games were interesting and more creative than usual (even if you have to look up what the braille messages mean). Plus, they have a really intriguing history and far more backstory than the other trios tend to have.
    My least favorite is the Lake Guardians. It feels like whoever created them gave up half-way through, resulting in three nearly-identical Pokémon with no substance to them. I like Azelf (even before I joined here) but that's it. Mesprit's just kind of meh and Uxie's one of the only Pokémon that I can honestly say that I dislike.

10. Jeydis

Jeydis Deep down in Underfity

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,113.3
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Best game system?

11. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,064.6
    I'd have to say the Switch, duo primarily to its sheer versatility. While I primarily play in handheld mode, I still enjoy being able to switch to docked mode and play on a bigger screen. Plus, the inclusion of a touchscreen and motion controls onto the standard controller setup allows for a wide array of possibilities (though hardly any of the games I have so far have taken advantage of either feature).

12. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    What is your favorite generation of Gym Leader battle theme?

13. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    What's your favorite flower?

14. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,064.6
    Definitely the Gen VIII theme. On top of just being a good battle theme, I like the idea that the Gen VIII gym theme seems like it's actually something that's being played during the battle, especially with the crowd chanting in the final part.
    I'm not really sure that I have a favorite flower but if I had to pick one off the top of my head, I'd guess I'd say the rose. Particularly red roses.

15. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    If you could change any one thing about the Pokémon series as a whole (or one individual game if you'd prefer), what would that be?

16. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,064.6
    That's a hard decision. I think one of the big things I would want to change would be to have more alternate colorations of Pokémon than just normal and shiny versions. Something along the lines of how the Stadium games worked, but applied to the main games.

DuoM2 likes this.
  17. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Do you have a favorite game (outside Pokémon)? Dunno if tis' been asked before, but hey, maybe your thoughts have changed since then?

18. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,064.6
    My thoughts are in constant flux and what I consider my favorite game can vary from minute to minute at times. I usually go with Super Mario World when I answer this question, mostly due to nostalgia purposes because it was one of my favorite games as a kid and still holds up well.

Shadria likes this.
  19. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    Maybe this has been asked, but whats your favorite Pokémon anime opening?

What does your dream Pokémon game look like? (Like what features, gameplay style and/or setting etc.)?

If you could have one wish granted, but doing so would cost 5 years off your lifespan, would you take a wish, and what would you wish for?

20. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,064.6
    1. Born to Be a Winner (the second Johto theme)
    2. My dream Pokémon game would probably be a larger, open world game with all of the Pokémon and alternate forms available (including Mega Evoltutions, Gigantamax forms, etc.) and the ability to challenge the Gyms in any order (with each Gym Leader having different teams depending on how many badges you already have. Plus an area where you can challenge the various Gym Leaders, Rivals, etc. from the previous games.
    3. I would wish to always have however much money I need at any given time, and I think that probably would be worth the five years.

Flyg0n likes this.