1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Mustachioed Machamp

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BZRich64, Jun 30, 2017.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,746.1
    1. I wouldn't say I believe in ghosts, per say, but I do believe that evil spirits exist but have no physical form and therefore can not be seen, but might be able manipulate the physical world in minor ways. And even poses people, but only if they allow themselves to be possessed.
    2. My favorite type goes back in forth between Fire and Dark.

1. If I were handed $100 right now, it would go towards buying a new laptop.
    2. Because my current laptop in breaking apart and only has maybe a few weeks left before the charging port gives out completely.
    3. If I could make any Pokémon real, I'd go with Ditto. Because then I'd effectively make all Pokémon real. Wait, no. That could cause all kinds of problems. Probably Alolan Grimer/Muk. They'd be good for cleaning up pollution.

I recommend just going as many pushups as you can about once every other day. That's what I did and I jumped from 3-20 in the space of only a few weeks. Then I lost interest and stopped.
    1. That would be five days. I've gone camping that long about 5 or so times.
    2. I have never gone SCUBA diving before. I'm not really that interested in ever trying it out.
    3. Do you mean the background of my profile image? It's the picture that shows up when you enter the Bell Tower in HeartGold/SoulSilver. Or do you mean in real life? That would be my couch.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Favorite game franchise?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,746.1
    It goes back and forth between The Legend of Zelda and Pokémon.

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    If you could transform into any animal for a day, which one would you choose and why?

5. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,746.1
    I'd say a dog. It would be interesting to see firsthand how different it from bring human. Although I'd probably end up spending the entire day trying to adjust to the physical discomfort (probably even pain) from the completely different body.

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you keep secrets from others around you?

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Are you looking for any specific Buddies in Valor Battle? If so, why those?

:: Do you have a favourite plant?

:: If your hair grows long enough, does it develop special powers of its own?

8. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,746.1
    Yes.
    1. Not really. I'm not really interested in Valor Battle. I might try to get some of my favorite Pokémon like Nidoking or Alolan Marowak, but for now I'm fine with my Pidgeot.
    2. I've never really thought about my favorite plant before. I guess I'd say the Pine Tree. I've lived my whole life in an area with lots of evergreen trees, and I'm so used to them that I actually feel kind of uncomfortable when I'm in an area without any for a while. And Pine just happens to be my favorite evergreen.
    3. Not to my knowledge. The longest I've had my hair is only a few inches, so I can't say for sure if it gains powers when longer than that.

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    ...shoot, did I say Valor Battle? I meant to say the Catcher. Still, you answered the question just fine, so my meaning hopefully got across.

10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What's your favourite underrated Pokémon?

Do you like the beach?

11. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,746.1
    1. That would have to be Dunsparce, hands down. The adorable little snake thing is probably the only P{okemon that I've forgoten to the point where when I encountered one in Pokémon Ranger, I was conpletely confused as to why this-thing-that-isn't-a-Pokémon was in the game. Since then I have made sure to never forget the Land Snake Pokémon.
    2. Yes, I like the beach. I don't go often enough, though.

12. AeroHail

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    What's your favourite zelda character and why?

13. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,746.1
    1. My favorite character overall is Link. He's basically the quintessential hero, rising up from nothing to save the land, the Princess and the people just because its the right thing to do. He can overcome any challenge that's thrown his way and overcome any enemy,serving as true example of how good will always overcome evil
    My favorite 'helper' character would probably be Navi. She generally gives good advise on how to deal with enemies or obstacles, even if I already know everything by heart in OoT, and I don't find her nearly as annoying as a lot of other people do.
    My favorite supporting character is Marin/Malon. The first Zelda game I ever played was Link's Awakening, which I got when I was young. That game had a character named Marin I quickly became attached to. Ocarina of Time then introduced the recurring Malon, who was heavily based of Marin. I like Malon in her own right, but I tend to see them as different versions of the same character, so my love of Malon is also boosted by that early connection to Marin. Also, I can not put to words how exited I was when Marin became a playable character in Hyrule Warriors Legends. I had waited so long for her to come back.
    My favorite villain (beside Ganondorf, who's the quintessential bad guy and the Yin to Link's Yang) would be Vaati. It's interesting to see the second-most-recurring villain in the series. He needs to show up more because he's probably one of the most important villains in the series apart from Ganondorf himself, but he hasn't really done much. He kidnapped two versions of Zelda, and then we learned his origin of being a Minish that became power-hungry and turned himself into a humanoid sorcerer only to transform further into his iconic shadow-bat form.

AeroHail likes this.
  14. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Do you have a favorite plant? If so, why is it your favorite?

15. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,746.1
    I've already been asked about my favorite plant, I'd I'm going to still have to say the Pine Tree. Although I should add that it's trees in general that I like and don't like not being around, not just evergreens. I just happen to be more familiar with evergreens since they don't lose their leaves in the winter (they don't even have leaves, technically), making them more noticeable year-round unlike leafy trees which which become barren for several months.

16. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Favorite color combo?

17. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,746.1
    Everything goes well with black, but especially red. Although you've got to make sure that there's either an equal amount of black and red, or more black than red. More red than black can work, but red generally works better as more of a highlight or accent color. In terms of a three color combo, I'd say black/red/green or red/blue/yellow. Also red/white/blue. I am American after all.

Anubis the Lucario likes this.
  18. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    YEAHHHHH
    MURICAAA

19. AeroHail

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Do you own any plushies?

20. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,746.1
    Yes. I have the Pikachu that's in my picture on LV's photo thread. It was piven to me when I was young and I'm not really sure where it came from. I have a Togepi and Snorlax that were from Burger King Kids Meals from when I was young. I still have a large collection of stuffed animals from when I was a kid that includes a few Star Wars plushies (also from Burger King) and maybe a few others I don't remember. I also have a Link (Phantom Hourglass) and Zelda (Wind Waker HD) that I bought at GameStop last year that I keep on the shelf by my bed. They keep me company on hard nights when my depression kicks in full force.

AeroHail likes this.