1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Mustachioed Machamp

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BZRich64, Jun 30, 2017.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    DC Comics and Marvel Comics. I know official crossovers already exist, but there haven't been any in decades and it would be nice see see more again.
    I like both YouTube and Netflix and don't really prefer one over the other. They're both completely different experiences with completely different stuff available on them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Have you ever been skiing?

Is it something that would interest you as a vacation?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • Although it's minor; which coloration of Silvally is your favorite?
    • Is there a local Oregon company whose goods or services you would recommend?
    • Is there a Pokémon shipping you think is underrated/under appreciated?
    • Do you have one food you'll refuse to eat if it's got a particular topping on it? (I will not eat a burger unless the pickles are taken out)
    I'm guess you're an Eagle Scout as well

4. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    1. I have never been skiing before.
    2. I'm not really interested in going skiing, it doesn't really have any appeal to me.
    1. I'd say its Fire-type form. It was the first of its forms I encountered in game (I chose Rowlet as my starter, so Gladion's Silvally was Fire-type when I fought it) and I red is my favorite color.
    2. I would recommend my grandfather's nutritional supplement company, Rich Distributing, which focused on products that include MSM which has a lot of stuff it can do for you depending on how its used (eye drops, lotion, etc.) but they've really gone downhill since my grandpa passed away about a decade ago now. There products are still good, but their customer service is awful now.
    3. I've always been a big fan of Red and Daisy (Blue's sister who gives you a map at the start of the game). I feel like Daisy in general is a very overlooked character and I can't even find the ship anywhere on Bulbapedia's shipping lists. I'm guessing its called MapShipping, although I'm not sure if it even has a name. If it doesn't then I'm naming it MapShipping.
    4. I don't like zucchini or grapefruit, but those aren't really toppings. I can't really think of any specific toppings I refuse to eat, as I like a lot of the ones other people don't like (onions, mushrooms, etc.).
    5. Yes, I am an Eagle Scout. I got it at 18 (I earned it at 17, but I wasn't able to receive it until after I turned 18) and my Eagle Project was running a donation drive to collect cleaning supplies for a place called My Father's House that takes in homeless families, giving them a place to stay until they can get back on their feat again.

BraviaryScout likes this.
  5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What's an activity in life that really brings you joy?

:: Do you care much about your appearance?

:: In a past life, were you one of those villains with curled mustaches that tied people to railroad tracks in old silent films?

6. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    1. Playing video games. Also, now that I've finally gotten in the habit of writing, and post my writing online so that people can actually read it, I've been enjoying it more and more. Now if only I didn't have a day job taking up to much of my time.
    2. Not really. Sometimes I feel a bit self-conscious when my acne is acting up (which isn't nearly as bad as it used to be) or if I put on a bit of wait. But when it comes to things like messy hair or dressing nicely, I tend not to care all that much.
    3. Personally, I don't believe in past lives, but if I did than it would be entirely possible that I was. It could actually explain some things, now that I think about it.

7. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • How would you describe your battling style?
    • What location would you like to see as a basis for a future region?
    • What's your favorite knot/hitch/lashing?
    • If you started a restaurant, what would you serve?
    • Is there a part in Four Journeys coming up that you are excited to write?

8. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    1. I like to go with primarily attacking moves, but with a wide variety of types. I also like offensive moves that have other affects such as lowering the opponents stats or causing status condition.
    2. Funny that you ask me that. I actually started a thread here on that subject, though it seems to have died off. Here's the link. I mostly want one based off of the Pacific Northwest, Oregon in particular. Because I live there and it would be neat to have a region based off of where I live, plus it would make for an interesting region with plenty of forests, beaches, mountains and the like to form a varied landscape.
    3. My favorite knot would have to be the Square Knot. It's simple but gets the job done and is probably the easiest knot to remember how to do.
    4. Probably pasta. I can make a few different kinds and could probably learn a lot more fairly easily, plus its what I'm best at making. Or at least, that's assuming I'd I'd end up having to be a chef there. If I were strictly just the owner and/or manager I'd probably want to go with a hamburger place that would focus more on quality, rather than just being a fast food place.
    5. There's so much I'm looking forward to getting to. Without spoiling to much there's the Pokémon League, revealing more of Yellow's backstory, Masque's backstory, stuff leading up to future story lines and going more into the story line with Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle. And that's just in my current story. I also have a number of sequels planned. Some are just going to adapt the story lines of various other regions, but there are also original story lines that I can't really go into right now. I've also been meaning to write a script for the water show that Red, Yellow and Daisy saw at the Cerulean Gym, The Mermaid and the Pirate, but I've been having a lot of trouble with it.

#88 Sep 7, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  9. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What concerns you more, a tornado or a hurricane?

10. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    I'd say a hurricane. From what I've heard they are much larger and more devastating than tornadoes. Plus, the area I live at is more likely to be hit by a hurricane than a tornado. Here's hoping that never happens.

11. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    When was the last time you baked something?

Do you own anything sparkly/glittery?

Who's your favourite trial captain?

12. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    If you had to watch a sporting event on TV, what would it be?

Do you like Tuna Casserole?

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    ■Which eeveelution you adore the most?
    ■What's that one pokémon that makes you so irritated by just looking at it?
    ■Which girl in the whole series of pokémon you think is the most adorable? (Except your fav)

14. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    1. I don't actually remember. I know it's definitely been less than a year since I last baked something and it was probably a cake, but I don't remember when or why.
    2. I'm not really one for sparkly stuff, but if I were to search my room right now I'd probably be able to find something. I think I still have an old, small tube full of gold/pyrite dust. (I don't remember which it is, and I can't tell just from looking. Probably pyrite though.)
    3. I'd have to go with either Mallow or Acerola. I don't like Ilima much, Lana's kind of bland, Kiawe is fine, but I don't like him as much, I don't like Sophocles because he's just the child prodigy that gets more focus just because (since he's also in charge of Festival Plaza) and I don't like that character archetype, and Mina is kind of cool, but she's to little to late. That leaves Acerola as the most interesting and Mallow, just cause. I don't think I even realized before that the trial captains were overall kind of disappointing for me. Hopefully they do better with them in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon.
    1. I'd say baseball. I'm not really into sports and tend to find watching them kind of boring, but baseball in my national pastime, so if I had to watch something, it would be that just to be patriotic.
    2. Yes, I do. Although it's been a while since I've had it.

1. My favorite eeveelution is probably Umbreon. I like its cool and sleek design, and I'm partial to the dark type.
    2. I don't think I really have any specific Pokémon that irritates me, but I do hate running into Pokémon with the ability Sturdy when I'm grinding, since its impossible to beat them in one hit, meaning I have to use at least two attacks against the, lengthening the battle and making so I'll have to go back to the Pokémon Center to recover PP sooner.
    3. I'd probably have to say Lillie. She is a great companion throughout Sun and Moon with a fun personality and is seriously determined. Watching her try to take care of Nebby can be hilarious at times, yet she's also able to cope with all of the stuff that happens to her. Compine all that with a good character design that somewhat precocious while not being to sickeningly-over-the-top in her adorableness makes her the definite winner here.

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you consider yourself more formal or informal? Why?

:: Have you ever been fascinated by the idea of pirates, either real or fictional?

:: Have you ever spat into the wind?

16. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    1. Both, I guess. If the situation calls for it, I can be very formal, but when I'm just home or with friends then I'm rather informal.
    2. Weird coincidence. I just finished watching the most recent Pirates of the Caribbean movie a few minutes ago. Fictional depictions of pirates do interest me, but stories of real pirates can actually be quite horrifying. Fictional pirates tend to be swashbuckling adventurers. Real pirates are thieves and murderers at best.
    3. I have never spat into the wind. I'm not sure why i would ever want to.

17. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    ■ Which disney princess/prince you think is the most adorable?
    ■ What colour T-shirt are you wearing today?

18. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    1. That's such a hard question. I like almost all of them and its so hard to choose. I'm just going to have to say Eilonwy from The Black Cauldron. I loved that movie as a kid and the characters still hold a special place in my heart. Although she's not a part of the official Disney Princess lineup, because the movie was a commercial failure that Disney want's to forget ever happened. If I have to stick to the official lineup, then I guess I'll go with the classics, Snow White.
    2. I actually haven't gotten dressed for the day yet, and I probably won't since I have the day off from work. Although I guess my night shirt is actually an old t-shirt, so black.

19. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is your favorite day of the year and why?

20. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Either January 8th, my birthday, or December 25, Christmas. I'm not sure if I can pick one above the other.