1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Kurumi

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Xarn, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    1-I heard Chainsmokers there. Which song do you like of them? starts fangirling XD

2- Do you want to take ride to moon on a polemon? If yes, which Pokémon?

3-I am asking you lame stupid questions because I dont know what to ask is it ok?

4- Who is that guy in your signature?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    1- Oh gosh... Roses, All We Know, Paris can't pick 1 from the 3. Please don't make me do it >.<

2- On a Polemon? Nononono and no. If I have to pick a Pokémon will be... MagiCRAP Rayquaza :3

3- Ask them all, I spend time answering mine xD

4- Sir Aaron from the Pokémon Movies. One of my favourite characters. Cool guy and had a Lucario, my favourite Pokémon for a long time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pokémist likes this.
  3. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    Are you a shipper? If so, what's your OTP? Or are you just kind of looking at this wondering why I would be asking about sending junk via snailmail?

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: You are clearly from the bygone days of Lake Valor, and I have much to learn about the history. So, what would you say is different/better/worse about LV now than it was then?

:: Do you have a 'sweet tooth'?

:: Why or how are you a 'ninja'?

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Which ninja uniform would you want to wear?

6. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    What's your favourite eeveelution?

Do you prefer Slowbro or Slowking?

7. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Sometimes i am a shipper :3 Oh Kirito x Asuna at Sword Art Online even if its pretty obvious now, but there were soo much girls to pick. The snailmail queston is really confusing for me xD

:: I am that old? Wow That makes me feel awesome xD. There are a lot of changes, the most of them are for good since we are growing everyday and having excellent features to enjoy like the Discord Chat and Valor Battle. One of the things that I miss is the Showdown Server but I absolutly understand why it is gone.

:: Love chocolate but no ice cream chocolate D:

:: that's a secret, I can say that i was known as "Darkest Ninja" before. My methods are still sacred information :ninja:

I would like Shadow Triad uniform but there are still awesome uniforms what i can pick like Zed.

Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Jolteon in that order. Just beautiful <3

Slowbro for its Mega if we are talking about competitive. Slowking was better for me at older gens because it was harder to get for me since i was palying alone.

@[member="MayhemMcKoi"] @[member="Cadbberry"] @[member="Eclipse"] @[member="LadySmugleaf"] Thank you very much for your questions, I hope to see you soon!

Smooshie likes this.
  8. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    snailmail, at least in the states, is what we call the postal service, or sending letters and packages through the postal service.
    Do you like savory or sweet food more?

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you have a favourite kind of bird?

:: Do machines (of any kind) interest you in some way? If so, which ones and why?

:: How often do you order things off Amazon?

10. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I like both and depend on the situation and if they are persons with me. There are certain foods that I prefer to eat without persons around (I eat like a monkey sometimes > with my hands > not everyfood of course XD)

About your other question. So I I took that as shipper when you ship characters :3 as you saw. I don't think that shipping is for email anymore lol

:: Yush, I love Hawk. Not bigger, not that small. Perfect for my and I also like how they hunt :3

:: Machines, interesnting.Hydraulic Press is just amazing. I watched a video where they break a Diamond. I don't even know how it works o.O

:: Never ordered with Amazon. We have a other systems here XD. Once a friend got me some stuff via Ebay (don't remember if Amazon too) since his father was on the thing.

@[member="LadySmugleaf"] @[member="Eclipse"] Love your questions! Visit me again :3

11. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I do remember you.....But do you remember me?

12. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What do you want to do with your life in the future?

:: Do you consider yourself mathematically oriented, or more conceptually oriented? (Asked another way, do you do better with numbers or with definitions?)

:: What is the secret to your chill?

13. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Yeah, i remember you but we didn't talk too much before. Now we talk enought to have lots of fun :D

Music, Sports (swimming mostly) But taking a good breathing session works too :3

14. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What's your favourite colour combination?

What is your favourite garment of clothing that you own.

Do you like fireworks?

15. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    1. I love Black and Red is just gorgeous

2. JEANS! The Jeans are the real reason of being since you can combinate a lot of clothes with them.

3. i like them but I like to enjoy them with others mostly. if it was for me, I wouldn't use them in special events like Christmas or New Year.

16. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Have you ever watched the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle series?

17. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Well, I would like to say yes but they bring always a remake version that is worst than the last one. But I can say that i know the series and the last films.

18. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What's the most annoying bird species in your area?

Have you ever been ice-skating? If so, how good/bad are you at it?

What's your favourite thing to have on toast?

19. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    1. Dove are trash

2. I am decent at it (or were) i did it 2 time in my life. After suffering the first 20 minutes I get used to it but I don't do it since 2013 xD.

3. Just give me the toast and I will figure out later xD

20. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Why was it that when I first read the title of this thread I thought of Fruit Ninja?

What's your opinion on Zorua?