1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Kurumi

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Xarn, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Fav type combination?

Have you ever played Final Fantasy?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Have i already told you that you are an awesome person? c:

3. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    What is your favorite video game character of all time?

4. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    why do you love being a ninja? :P

5. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    as a competitve mentor How would you rate your self from 1-10?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    Are you going to try to become an E4 member of LV's league? Why or why not?

7. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    What is your favorite meal to cook, if you do cook?

8. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    The caramel is my option since I never tasted butterscotch sauce...or maybe did xD. But I will keep my mind on caramel since I remember it xD

Is was the last Wednesday, one of my friends at the University was happy because he passed the exam of "Commercial Laws" with some extra points than me something that never happened at the other subjects. He was jumping like an idiot while he was saying "I beat you, I beat you. I am better than you, Diego you won't be having nothing in your life, because you got a 90 and I got 98...". It was funny in the beginning because the jump was funny, but then she appeared (the girl that I like actually) and was walking around while she was searching me to talk about a subject that we have together (Basic Accountancy). My friend was jumping and talking like a baby and I was like "God damn it, stop that because she is coming". After a while I got upset and then I swore. I was so nervous that my swear sounded like the most weird and pathetic swear ever.

The swear
    "I swear that if you keep jumping like that, I will throw you this banana on your head and you will stay like a %&@ chicken running from side to side, you little piece of @&% lawyer"

Yes, I have. My favorite quote is from "Hero 6" when Hiro asks "Does anyone knows this symbol?", and then Fred answered "It is a bird!". I laughed and I am still laughing about this hahaha xD

I don't like Naruto. Personally the only thing that I likes was a PS2 game, but nothing more.

Yes, I did. The most of times I was right at the point of being disappointed. Well, I underestimate people at University pretty often. People fails constantly and there are a lot of persons that think that they are better than others, but seems that they are non-worthy of nothing since they don't have even knowledge and maturity to participate on something important like Uni. Now, the only time that I failed was when I underestimated my brother about his ability to swim against me at natation. My brother continued after my leave from there, and he swims faster than any person and even adults, I am really happy for him.

Underestimation is a dangerous subject, if you let the other person know about you underestimating them, it can be bad. But if you use the underestimation to help someone to improve, it can be a really a important resource. For example

"Martin (my brother), you will never beat me, you don't have enough technique and your arms need to be worked." After that he really put effort on his practice, he started to swim over and over again and staying more than 3 hours at the pool while he followed my instructions.

So, underestimation can help a person to think with a more competitive mind and try to surpass obstacles no matter what. But it must be used carefully, and without the intention of hurt the other person.

I love carnivals and fairs. Circuses...there are some that I like but the most of them re boooring D:

I usually go on vacation, I like travelling and take a break some times.

I mostly visit the beach, because of the sun, the waves and girls

Sometimes 54...but if you have time and you want to have it for longer...you can run 72 - 72.8 licks-

Well, Ghost + Dark and Fairy + Steel are some that I like. But, there are many others too >.<

Oh yesh, I did but it has been a long time that I played one of them.

Maybe, but I don't remember. Can you repeat it please? xD You are awesome TAPQI >.<

Listen to me baby....the Shadow Triad is the best thing ever. They are 3, but they rule too much to pick just one D:

Because the ninjas are the original assassins and the most dangerous ones that only spent their time with something that could be worthy of their time. And also because of the badass suits of course xD

9 because I am still learning English :D

Well, I would like to take the position if it is needed. But being a Gym Leader is better than E4, since you must defeat all the Gym Leaders to face the Elite 4, and it can take a lot of time. So being a Gym Leader assures me that I will have a good activity with it :D.

The ones that are based on meat, I am pretty good with them. I am not good when I have to mix vegetables sometimes.

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  9. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Hey ninja! How are you today?

Do you like bananas?

10. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Why is it nearly May already?

11. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you could have that one thing you really want right now, what would it be?

What is your favourite comfort food?

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Would you consider yourself an expert at video games?

13. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    What, do you feel, is the best way to progress through life?

14. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What do you like most about competitive battling?

15. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    What's your favorite band?

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What has been the most unusual thing that has happened to you while on Pokémon Showdown?

Can you see yourself ever competing in the VGC?

17. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Hot-Cross buns or Croissants?

18. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    In Gen 4, we were able to customize our Poke Balls. Do you think that feature should make a return?

19. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Will you be my dankest ninja?

Will you ever answer this?

20. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I am fine and coming back to this Thread thanks to @[member="Eclipse"]

Because Time wants it in that way (Don't forget Dialga and Palkia >:D )

It would be my notebook because i am working :(

Milanesas in my country is an option

I am an expert smashing buttons :3

Destroying someone's dream and showing no mercy
    Leaving the joke, I like helping others to improve and even surpass me to get always greater challenges.

So hard... today I can say The Chainsmokers

yesterday a manaphy sweep my entire team with Z-Rain Dance using Surf and Psychic. 6-0ed so easily.

Honestly? No, don't like spamming protect but

Croissants?

Nop, I am fine with my Beast Ball Beldum

I leave that job a long time ago...

Yeah, I am asnwering it now because it was time to show my powerful self....