1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Region Runner

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by RegionRunner150, Jun 18, 2018.

1. RegionRunner150

RegionRunner150 PKMN Breeder

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Leaf Stone ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Hey guys, this is just your typical " AMA" forum, feel free to ask me whatever you want (though if its of a more personal nature I'd ask that you send it as a PM)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What was your first Pokémon game?
    Do you watch any non-Pokémon anime?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    What do you think about a black hole?
    Worst/best day you ever had?
    Least favourite/favourite subject?
    Who do you think causes the climatic change? Do you even believe it's existing?
    Favourite Legendary Pokémon? Least favourite?
    Do you play Smash Bros.? If yes, are you hyped about Ridley?
    Your thoughts about Pokémon Mystery Dungeon? Best game in this series?
    This was a lot xD

4. RegionRunner150

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Crystal, unfortunately I lost it during a move.
    Aside from Pokémon I have seen some anime. I've completed the Netflix anime Seven Deadly Sins, and have been watching Naruto. I've watched Kiki's Delivery Service in my AMC Theater when they were hosting a Studio Ghibli event. If you are counting shows that I call "Pseudo-anime" (where they have the style of an anime but are not Japanese) I've watched Voltron Legendary Defender and Avatar: The Last Airbender.

5. RegionRunner150

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5

Black Hole: I think its a terrifying concept, the inescapable abyss of darkness, that kinda stuff freaks me out.
    Worst/Best day: My worst day was when my at the time best friend stabbed me for coming out to him (welcome to Florida.) While my best day was when myself and 6 others all slept over at one of our houses, and we just have so many good memories from it.
    Least favorite/favorite subject: Least favorite is Reading, while my favorite is History
    Climate Change: I do believe it exists, and I believe its a result of hundreds of smaller factors creating irreversible strain on the planet (think death by a thousand cuts)
    Legendary: My favorite Legendary is Kyogre, thanks to playing the crap out of gen 3 games. My Least Favorite is Zekrom cause my friend used one every time we played matches together and I NEVER USED A LEGENDARY!
    Smash Bros: Yes I do play it, I am SOOO Hyped about Ridley (I JUST WISH I HAD A SWITCH!)
    PMD: I love the series, PMD Sky is probably my favorite DS title, and is in my Top 10 games of all time!

Sethal likes this.
  6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    If you HAD to join one team, would you rather be on Team Aqua or Team Magma?

7. RegionRunner150

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Team Magma, while I like water-types more, Team Aqua's plan of literally just "MAKE IT RAIN MORE" doesn't really work.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  8. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    But but, pirates! D:

Which guy character from Pokémon would you give the award to for "Best Dressed"? Girl? Personally my picks are Steven and Winona :3

9. RegionRunner150

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Best dressed guy for me is always gonna be Pryce, just cause that epic lookin' scarf. For Girl its been Olympia, the only reason why she's not my least favorite Gym Leader is cause of that flowing' robe adding a definite level of cosmic energy to her.

10. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    But their plan is stupid.The leader doesn’t know the water cycle which allows.Oh IDK.The sea to retain its size.

But anyways,what is your favourite typing in Pokémon?

11. RegionRunner150

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Well I'm not gonna really start a debate here but if you wanna try and discuss which team is better we can always have a convo about it later.

My favorite type is Water, yeah I know its the typical one but there are so many different ways to use them, and they are definitely the best starters to grab in a region you're just playing for the first time.

12. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    What are some of your favorite town/city designs from the Pokémon games? I'm a big fan of Castelia and Black City from Unova (even though I never really upgraded the latter to its highest potential >_>)

13. RegionRunner150

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5

My favorite city has got to be Fortree City from the Gen 3 games, the whole treehouse idea was incredible.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  14. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Foretree definitely was a cool place as well! (Also loved the overworld theme, and it's home to my favorite Gym Leader Winona *_*)

What are some of your favorite Route themes? Mine probably has to be Route 120 in Hoenn. It's just so adventurous!

15. RegionRunner150

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Hoenn, just Hoenn

Honestly I'd have to say Route 209 from the Sinnoh games, mostly cause I have a friend who plays guitar, and he synced it up to the song 21 Guns by Green Day and they sound so similar. It's probably just those memories creating nostalgia but I'd have to say Route 209

16. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Favorite Pokémon Protagonist?
    Least favorite Pokémon Protagonists?

17. RegionRunner150

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    My favorite has got to be Hugh, imo he's been the greatest balance between friend rival (like May and Hau) and jerk rival (like Blue and Silver) giving him a really interesting dynamic, he also gives me the hardest challenge. (Lillie is a definite runner up though)

Least favorite is easily Shauna from X & Y. She just really offers nothing to the overall story. Its kinda like how people hate on Hau because of how little he does, but the games are aware of it and kinda play off how much of a 'friend rival' Hau is. With Shauna she just kinda sticks her nose in the plot (I'm talking about the fireworks scene at Parfum Palace... like what was that?)

18. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Your worst nightmare when playing Pokémon?
    I am no repeal and needs to go in a cave

19. RegionRunner150

All of You
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.5
    Ez, when the counter Pokémon I have fails to do be useful... like at all.

Example was I caught a Raichu for my Fire Red playthrough (the one in the picture) to use against Misty and it barely dealt any damage against her Pokémon.

Another nightmare is getting through those last 2 routes to get to a Pokémon you really want, so you skip out on important events in order to rush through and get your new teammate

20. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    *Whats your favorite main in that sort of video game? (Pokken Tournament, Smash Brothers, etc.)