1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask the Wizard!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Wizard, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I prefer sticking 'em in a stew

I once met this person that said that the chicken represents a human coward, and he runs across the road to end his life because he is too cowardly to continue it. That's why I think the chicken crossed the road.

Memes. Memes knock on your door all day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Do you think VR will be a big thing in the future?
    What time do you usually go to bed?
    How important is school/work to you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I think it will be, and I'm excited to try some realistic versions. I can't begin to describe how cool VR could get.

10:30-10:45 is my typical bedtime, but I go at about 12:00-1:00

Before high school, I was a top notch student, and now I'm just somewhere in the middle. However, when I work on something and actually do it, I work harder on it than almost anybody else, and my result is usually one of the best. It's important if I want it to be, but I don't typically want it to be <_<

4. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    What kind of wizard are you? Black wizard, white wizard, one of the other color-coded kinds like red (mix of black and white), blue (learning from your opponents), and green (support magic), or something else entirely?

I still don't own any Fire Emblem games yet, but I've been thinking about getting a 3DS one. Do you recommend I try Awakening or one of the Fates games?

Why do people have names?

5. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I like to think of myself as a white wizard, which in Final Fantasy is typically a healer and support type, because I like to support people in real life and make them feel better.

That is actually a super tough question. Fire Emblem Fates introduced a lot of new features, and I'm still a little confused by some of them. I love Fates to death already, but I think I will recommend that you play Awakening first, but definitely get Fates eventually.

I think that early people identified objects with sounds, so that might explain as to why we have names, it's a sound implemented into our brains that we categorized and assigned to somebody.

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you believe you fall into any stereotypes?

:: Do you have a favourite author?

:: Why will arena grinding be the death of all Fire Emblem players?

7. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    Hm, I'm not sure if you're asking whether I use stereotypes, or if I fit the stereotypes of something that I'm categorized by, so I'll answer both. I feel like I sometimes start to use stereotypes until I remind myself that everybody is different and you can't necessarily categorize somebody based off of race, gender, etc. As for the other way around, I think I don't fit many stereotypes, if any, and that helps me when I use stereotypes on accident.

Not in particular, but I do love reading. I'd have to say Mary Shelley, simply because of Frankenstein.

I'm sorry, I have no idea what arena grinding is, even when I looked it up.

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    In most Fire Emblem games, the Arena is a place where you can wager some amount of money and fight against a random enemy unit. Winning nets you double your wager; losing means you lose your death and your character (remember, perma-death). You can back out at any time during the fight in between turn cycles (but you lose your wager if you surrender). Usually your character goes in equipped with a basic low-rank weapon/tome for its class (provided by the Arena, not your own inventory, so no durability woes here).

These are often used to level-grind characters for later chapters, since you cannot revisit earlier locations for more EXP. (While arenas exist in FE8, they aren't used as often since you can level-grind at other locations anyway.) The games they aren't in are FE9, FE10, and FE13 - though in 13's case you can revisit older areas for EXP anyway. But for the older games? If you see an arena, you'll probably be spending a good chunk of time there.

9. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    On a scale of 1-420, how dank is ---7 ?

10. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I'm tempted to say 420, but I'll go with a solid 69

11. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Are you a potato or are you just a lover of potatoes?

12. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    Sadly, I would just call myself a lover of potatoes. I want to be a potato when I grow up, tho.

13. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
  14. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    After reading up on it, I'm not too sure, I think I might be able to pull through it. However, that's some real serious stuff.

15. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Why are you spamming Q&A's? Thats my job!!

Is this a nice or unique functions (the Q&A's)

Who do you rekon is gonna get enough posts for postfest?

16. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    It's postfest m8, gotta spam posts everywhere ;)

I think it's a combination of both, my old forum didn't have one, we didn't even think about it.

I don't know, maybe you m8 :)

Pitmore likes this.
  17. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Do you eat fish, and what kind of fish do you like?

18. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    What's your favourite day of the week? Least favourite?

19. Wizard

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I'll eat fish if I have to, or if it's the only thing available, but I'm typically not a big fan. However, I do love me some crab.
    I gotta say Friday, I get end my week on a good note by coming home and staying up late doing whatever the heck I want. My least favorite is probably Monday, because it means that I still have four more days of school coming up later in the week.

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    What is your favorite subject in school? How about your least favorite?