1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Ya Boi Goozma Somethin'

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by OzoneFruit, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What is your favourite flavour on food?

:: Do you like cloudless nights?

:: Are you everybody's boi, or just the boi of a few select people?

2. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What’s your favorite fruit

How are you

Can you count to 10

Favorite Pokémon gen

Least favorite Pokémon gen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    - Like, artificial candy flavor? If it's that I like the classic strawberry/watermelon XD Lime can be good too depending on the brand.
    - Yeah, then you can see the stars :3
    - I'm ya boi to mis amigos

- Strawberries :3
    - Dandy
    - Uno, dos, cuatro!
    - Hoenn is my favorite gen! Sapphire will forever be my favorite game :3
    - Probably Sinnoh >_> I never played Platinum, only Pearl, so what can I say though? Pearl was extremely grindy and slow for me though. Surfing speed, fog, and MUD. THE MUD.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #283 Apr 6, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2018
  4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Do you have a favorite reptile?

What is one animal you'd like to see get a Pokémon adaptation for Gen 8?

5. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Monitors are cool I guess! They're actually pretty darn good hunters and they can run super fast!

Hmmmm... I want fossil Pokémon based on the Velociraptor and/or Spinosaurus. XD

6. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Help me hatch my eggs and I'll help hatch yours! It's time to boot up my Q&A again! ^^

7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Egg speed hatching time! ;)

What's your favourite soap scent?

What kind of birthday gifts do you tend to buy for other people?

8. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Green apple! ^^

Usually something practical ^^' All my friends and I are in college so we get each other stuff like new dishware/desk ornaments. Maybe a stuffed animal XD

9. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Do you like scented candles? If so, what's your favorite scent?
    How often do you play vidya games?
    Do you like going to the movie theatres? When's the last time you went, and for what movie (if you can remember)?

10. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    do you play any games other than Pokémon? If so what is your favorite non Pokémon game?

11. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    I love Metroid apart from two games that I pretend don't exist. I'm hyped as heck from Prime 4.

Also Smash Bros and occasionally Overwatch with friends.

12. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I am curious, where did the whole Goozma thing come from?

13. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    A pun I cam up with after seeing the hated boss' debut in trailers. I knew instantly I had to make a meme out of it. XD

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    If you had the power to get rid of one Pokémon type for good, what type would it be?

Do you play Pokémon TCG? Or Pokémon TCGO?

15. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    I actually like having all the types, so not so much as get rid of, but somehow buff the Ice Type. As it stands, ice types uhhhhhh.... kinda suck overall. >_>

Which is a shame, because I really like a lot of Ice types (Kyurem, Articuno, Mamoswine, and Glalie come to mind) They are in desperate need of some changes to really shine again in battle.

I collected cards as a kid but never really got into the actual game. They were more of a bragging thing/items to show off for me than anything XD

ShireHime likes this.
  16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I have to agree with the Ice type, it was one of my favorites before I used it in the games and realized how many weaknesses it had and just one resistance, which was itself.

Have you watched Avatar: The Last Airbender? If so, what are your thoughts on the show?

17. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    I have watched Avatar here and there, and very much enjoyed it. Toph is my favorite character, and my favorite episode is the Ember Island Players because of how much the producers were making fun of their own show. Buff Toph's sonic scream is the best.

ShireHime likes this.
  18. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Candles do smell nice but I'm honestly afraid to get them because of fire hazards... ^^'

I haven't been playing many video games as of late. College and other club duties have become my priority :P

I LOVE going to the movie theater. I'm a bit of a movie geek tbh XD The last thing I went to see was... I think Pacific Rim 2! It was nice, but honestly kinda hokey and not as good as the first one. Still, in terms of pure beating up monsters with giant robots, it was fun! XD

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    When I first watched it, Katara was my favorite, but when I re-watched it again, Toph took the cake. I realized how much amazing her character was and her abilities. My favorite episode is definitely The Western Air Temple, particularly where Zuko practices how he will tell Team Avatar that he wants to join them.

Is Team Skull your favorite team ever? What did you like about them if they are? If they aren't your favorite, which team is?

20. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Team Skull is indeed my favorite team XD I like them because even though they're a bunch of misfits punks, they actually care a lot about one another. One big misfit family :P

Other than Team Skull, I do like Team Aqua, if only because of Archie. He seems like a pretty rad dude to hang out with.

ShireHime likes this.